Reviews for Wide Awake
Just finished reading chapter one and it was so well written …I have been searching for a fanfic with this pairing to read and you have captured them so well. Kudos :)
The shade in this chapter never fails to make me cackle
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 6/16
another great chapter
C3siah chapter 1 . 3/26
ooooh I'm loving it
Ttracee chapter 20 . 3/10
This is the second or third time reading this fic. I still get a kick out of it. But what confuse me is Stefan said 'You are almost as bad as she was'. Who was she? Was she the old Bonnie? Okay now I have to check to see if you started 'Awake".
This was a good story, really turned me on to Steffonnie. What happened to the Jax Teller character, I thought he was coming back? Eehh oh well, double thumbs up anyway!
S.Warrior chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
I love how she was like he better be at home, like he her man
S.Warrior chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
This is still my favorite story after like the thousand times
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2016
Awesome ending. Love love love ur writing, and bcuz of you I now ship stefonnie:)
Anonn chapter 20 . 7/11/2016
The ending was unexpected and didn't really satisfy me :(
ageorge365 chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
I love how you pointed out the absurdity of Mikeal knowing Elena was the doppelganger. I never really thought of it until you brought it up. either thats lazy writing or the show really making it all evole around Elena. i really believe that is and always was the intention. it's unfortunate because there is so much story possible with the cast. I think it's wierd that a show that was obviously written around three characters goes on even when one of those characters leaves. it probably would have done better if they would have invested in the development of others before the leap. sorry. mini rant over. your story though once again brought . I hope it continues as well as a happy ending for our girl
ageorge365 chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
This slow burn is killing me! but it definitely makes me want to read more. well done
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I used to love Fitz And Oliva. But now I can't stand them together. Don't even know why I liked them the first place. ..Lol