Reviews for The House of Many Whims
LadyCapuccino chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
this was amazing! very criative!
Elyon-chan chapter 9 . 12/15/2014
That was such a good story! It have a very original theme for a fanfiction and I can't congratulate you enough for that. It's a little bit like Alice in wonderland, because you don't know what's goingy to happen and still some things are predictable; like Farenheit 451 because is a world with an stablished system and a closed mind worldwide mentality with an apathetic weird man at the beginning and later a kind-of-ish one man revolution; and a little bit like Kingdom Hearts because everyone of KHR is there. All of that put together with a tint of Calderon de la Barca, Borges and Cortazar, all in all it was very satisfactory to read something this good. My only inconvenient is that some of the characters were Out of character. I think that almost everyone were ok, but the ones that appeared the most, Tsuna, Lambo and Hibari, didn't act like their normal selfs. It's understable because this is an AU story, but in my humble opinion this is the most important aspect on a fanfiction, and well, that the story is well written, but that is that. But this AU called for that change and it makes it look natural and make you think for a moment that they are really like this, because they still have their very escences, what makes them what they are. In Lambo's case it was the brattish way of being, but at the same time a mature side that on the series we can only see when he is ten years older; Hibari was weird because he was cold and appeared apathetic but kind and caring (he was the one who was the weirdest) and Tsuna, sweet, kind and caring Tsuna was there, the one who fights for the right thing, and for the ones that he cares, and it's the same devolopment of character, you know living only for living and the doing a 360 fighting for the right. The problem was that he was already awesome, and dame-Tsuna is an important trait of him, but in this, being the kind of story that it is, didn't gave you enough room to gave us a fool-awesome devolopment. As I already said, it was very very very good, the details such as raining and snowing on specific days or that the parents are gone on a random day when you are ready only made the world more fantastic and at the same with the specific rules more real. The monotony of almost all the characters in contrast with the Travelers make them look colorful and alive and the trait of Tsuna of accepting everything is also there. Very satisfying indeed. Thanks for writing something so awesome and for letting us read it. Hope to read more of your works soon! Greetings and all! p.s. Sorry if I have mistakes, english is not my mother language :P
anon chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
This is quite possibly the most imaginative fanfic I've read yet. Awesome job
Little chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
This is plot is awesome! As another reviewer suggested, I agree you should make a novel out of it! I totally buy it! One of the bestest story I ever read hehehe
Traveller chapter 9 . 11/14/2014
Your story was and is magical! I like how you portray it. It's simply and complicatedly awe inspiring and great. I had a lot of fun reading it, imaging the things happen! It's so great I've been rereading it for many times! Hahahaha. And I can never get enough of it! I don't know how to really describe it but overall I really love this story a lot and that this is really really amazing! keep up the good work and continue to do your best!
I wished this was made into an anime or TV show hahahaha
KiraLoveless chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Oh my gosh, this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! If you haven't already, I'd recommend you read Fahrenheit 451 if you're into reading. This story really reminded me of it, and I was sooo excited to see what would happen next when I first started reading this. :)
Torashii chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
This story is magical
And seriously, the plot is really cool. You could make your own novel from this idea
MyLittleSister chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Loved it
cole-lit chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
This has to be one of my favorite stories ever. I mean, I'm generally not a fan of 1827 but still, this was amazing and I just loved on how everything flowed and how Tsuna changed and kyaah. Okay, I just love this story, yeah. x3
violentyetawesome chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
I really like the concept and plot for this story. And the length wasn't too long and not too short. Loved it :)
Poor Yamamoto though. I quite liked his character though.
KitsuneDango chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
i really believe that this story is so great, it should be published,its so original and whimsical, just so different and i loved everything about it. i learned things too, cause our world can get like that at times,trying to change others, or not standing up for what you think is right. such a unique story, i wish i could have a copy of it. its so fantastic. and nothing had to be explained why it happened, it had that type of flow where you just accepted it as the story instead of questioning it, like you might do with other books. if this story wasnt fanfiction and just random characters, i would still love it. the story made me so happy.
KitsuneDango chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
gosh when they left tsuna, i started sobbing
Yenaya chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
I really like this story. Though this story reminds me of the movies they show in school to teach a lesson like 'don't bully' or in this case 'racism is bad'. XD.
booklover1209 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
That was absolutely beautiful. I love it.
HannaRS97 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
I know this review is really late, because you already finish this story...but I must tell you this story is really beautiful, sad, exrtaordinary, awesome, amazing, and many many many more

Thank you for giving me one more awesome time in my live, thank you so much you're a great author!

Ps: sorry for my bad grammar and thank you again