Reviews for The House of Many Whims
lala32903 chapter 9 . 7/5
DAMMIT WHAT THE HELL THIS SHOULD BE MADE INTO A MOVIE
TOO DAMN GOOD
HaPPy2901 chapter 9 . 5/1
Alright.. I'm a stupid person for not thinking that its giotto in the first place.. I forgot that he's blond. Also picturing giotto as a homeless guy... It doesn't load and process in my brain.

I like the story and its really well written but I guess a part of me is unsatisfied since we don't know what the railing serve as except travelling in another world and stuff. I'm also curious what happened with yamomoto. Anyway its a great story!
HaPPy2901 chapter 7 . 5/1
... I have a guess who this homeless person is. Only 2 person fits the bill dino or iemitsu. Noooww... I wonder why kyoya is acting like that. Did he know what would happened if the rails are gone?
This was beautiful. Really really beautiful. It is one of the masterpieces I kave read in fanfiction. Thank you very much. But a question What happened to Yamamoto?
Herushiru chapter 8 . 3/3
I couldn't write it in my other review but this sorry reminded me of "The Phantom Tollbooth"
Herushiru chapter 9 . 3/3
Holy, I am so not crying right now
The story was short but filled ones heart with warmth :3
This was like a diamond hidden underneath the layers of dirt ;)
fringeperson chapter 9 . 2/25
This has been... the most wonderfully whimsical thing I have ever read. It's beautiful. Stunning. There's a small part of me that is going "could write a dissertation on the social commentary" but I'll blame that on my short-but-too-long stint as a Uni student.

Truly, this is beautiful. Thank you so, so, so much for writing it.
Sheerley chapter 9 . 2/20
This was absolutely beautiful ! Such a creative story, one of the best I've read on .
I just don't know if I've missed something or if you left it as a mystery, but I don't think we know why a Parent has to disappear ?
But apart from that, it was perfect, thank you for your wonderful work.
ilko chapter 9 . 1/12
This is a beautiful little gem of a story, and I'm really glad I stumbled upon it. It's magical and deeply touching, and somehow cinematic-I could see it as a movie, the immediate immersion into a fantastic world and the slow dawning realization about the menace lurking underneath the surface, the character growth and the happy ending. I only wish I could favorite it twice. I actually started to tear up when Lambo ran into Tsuna's arms, and by the time Tsuna crossed over I was flat out crying. Thank you.

I also liked the little touch of Lambo calling Hibari "Mommy" *g* Bet he's not too happy about that one, but it looks like it's going to stick. I do hope that Tsuna's defiance inspires Yamamoto's own, and that he'll be able to find his "boarding pass" and make his way over as well.
ilko chapter 7 . 1/12
Oh, Tsuna, oh, Hibari, oh, Yamamoto. I feel so sad for all three of them. Tsuna is a Parent now, isn't he? So one day he'll disappear? Is Giotto the Conductor? Hibari has his own problems, too. If the stations shut down, what will happen to him? And poor Yamamoto and his freshly broken heart. He's one of my favorite characters, and I have a soft spot for 8027, but 1827 is my OTP and my love for Hibari is a fierce and uncompromising thing *g*
ilko chapter 6 . 1/12
!
ilko chapter 4 . 1/12
This story just keeps getting more and more intriguing! It really does feel like being in a dream, surreal and mysterious and a little helpless, running after someone and searching for answers to questions you're not even sure how to ask. *g*
Evani chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
This is really really interesting, and we'll written. I adored reading it. It was fun naming all the characters that popped up as we'll haha. Thank your friend on behalf of the readers for the idea, it was a really original one :)
Nox Momo chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
Ok...how can i say it? this is one of the most beautiful, original and interesting stories i have never read (like seriously, is better than a lot of books that i have read in my whole life)
You are a beautiful soul, and very talented, and a really really good writer (and i love your job...if isn't obvious)
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
I love this story. I'm not very good with my words, so I don't know if I can adequately express what exactly I love about this story, but... Okay, first the ambience. It was kind of like a slice of life in the beginning to get us eased into the story, with a hint of mystery and calmness around it. And the romance! It wasn't forced at all, for a nine-chapter story. Of course, the whole magical realism aspect of it-how everyone just accepted things as they were, until Tsuna began to question everything. There's so much more I would love to say, but I don't think I can quite explain it. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!