Reviews for Say Goodbye
Bellabimba chapter 1 . 8/20
One of the most erotic B/C stories I've read. Beautifully written. Love it!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/7
This story was very steamy. I loved it.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh, wow. This was so well written. You were able to show so much in this one-shot. Even though I'm a Bella-n-Edward girl, this was very sexy, very strong. I loved it.
noflowers chapter 1 . 3/29
One of the sexiest Carlisle's i ever read. Beautiful writing and descriptions. X
winterhorses chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
I'm reviewing again as a guest since it's been a while. I've come to appreciate good BxC because there are so few out there! That being said:

Oh hallelujah, that was amazing! You did Carlisle justice, and the chemistry between them was incendiary. Thank you so much for writing about my favorite couple! If you wrote more, I'd be even more grateful...just sayin'. ;)
Rachel xxoo
Chezel chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love this story! So sensual and hot! Need more! BellaxCarlisle rocks!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Loved this one shot- I'm always up for a good B/C story. I'll imagine these two carrying on a torrid affair for a while...
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Oooof that was hot!
winterhorses chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
So hot! More more more, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow! This was amazing! Your an amazing author!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Ahhhhh...this makes me think of a Dave Matthews song by that same title!
WannabeWolfe chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Fucking beautiful.
somebodysangel88 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow... that was so hot! I loved it! Amazing!
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
*pouts* That's it?

I'd love to see if this encounter develops into anything further... I REALLY hope so. I hope Carlisle gets the upper hand on Esme. HECK! I'd love to see Carlisle's thoughts about this alone. I mean. He is the one the took pictures of her, was half dressed as he developed pictures of her, initiated/flirted his intentions and what he desired, and took what he wanted... with her permission, of course. ;)

This just CAN'T be it. *pouts some more*
noooooonammme chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Normally fit go for stories like this, but wow. Job well done!