Reviews for There's Always A First
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I really loved this story. It was actually pretty hot... Anyways, you're a great writer, keep writing!
stoleyouaway chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Aw so cute and great! I love first time stories.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
XD I'm sorry but I found it so funny that Kurt spit it out. Lol. And I love that Blaine was so into it that he forgot to tell kurt. But i love his cute apology after.

And the texting at the beginning was brillant. I mean it is now canon that klaine sext each other. :3

-jessica
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ohmygod, this was so perfect. You just captured the whole awkward teenager vibe that people leave out a lot. Along with the hotness, of course.. xD Great job!
gallifrey calls now chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
ADORABLE SMUT CITY, ANYONE?

No, but seriously, great job. I loved this one.
Moioui chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great little piece of writing you did there :) So sweet and very Kurt-and-Blaine. I could definately see something like that happening after 'The first time'.. So all in all a great fic!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
My favorite sentence in all of this:

"Nothing needs to be perfect—that's what Kurt likes the most about them."

The whole story is very wonderfully written.

Thanxs!
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Loved the sexy in-class texting. ADORED Kurt’s forwardness and courage to be ‘the first’ to initiate this type of intimacy. Very cute and realistic! THANK YOU for telling the truth about what that experience can be like the first time.

Okay, review wouldn’t be complete without acknowledging your creative wording and descriptive language that always succeeds in playing a movie in the mind…

“Losing his virginity to his boyfriend was bound to be an unforgettable experience, and all of those female coming-of-age novels hadn't lied about that.” LOL! Oh this made me laugh! So clever and so very Kurt!

“…the discordant noise of multiple chair legs scraping across the floor nearly drowning out his voice” I’m always amazed at how you take every day, mundane events and find a way to give them their own importance, their own relevance in the words you chose. I seriously could ‘hear’ those scraping chair legs as well was as the scrambling of hurried feet on tile!

“…his lashes sweep across his cheekbones like a raven's wings as he blinks.” Beautiful imagery!

I'm always positively giddy when I get an alert that you have a new story/ chapter posted! :-)
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I didn't know something could be hot and cute at the same time
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
oh this is so cute! and totally accurate - i mean, the first time would be totally messy and awkward and everything, but they're so in love that it doesn't matter :D
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was very good!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So good! I loved this! It was just so perfect in all its imperfection and it was absolutely adorable! :)

Awesome job!
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I don't even know how to review these anymore. I don't want to sound repetitive by using words like 'amazing', 'phenomenal' and 'brilliant', but there's really nothing else I can say besides and I don't even think I spelled that right.
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is really good. I tried to avoid awkward smut, because, you know...awkward... but this...

I think you got the levels perfect.

I love how hesitant Kurt is to actually tell Blaine what he wants to do, it's very in character, as is the rest of this.

I really do like how it's not perfect though. Cos it wouldn't be perfect, they would have moments were it doesn't work out perfectly like this.

So, amazing work and I hope to see lots more of it.