Reviews for A Mother's Mischief
Murica chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I feel like yoshino was from the mafia in this fanfic it was a well written story though a little I didn't like but that happens with everything
Kyprioth chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Pffffft!
Go Yoshino!
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I demand a story about a fainting Shikamaru finding out about babies. XD

lol jk awesome job :D
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Oh that poor, poor chair...

Bwahahahaha XD
Shinigami-Mercury chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Favorited and... I think I just developed a new found love of Yoshino. Take that Shikamaru! XD
La p'tite Lili chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Well, I don't know if you will write another chapter in this serie of OS but I want you to know that I like it !
I hope the last chapter (613) will inspire you :)
R. K. Iris chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
This was freaking awesome! It was one of the first ShikaTem which got my blood boiling, and it's one of the first stories where they include the parents and don't make them look like...well...inattractive, which is really cool. Anyone who doesn't read this is a dobe, and shall have a white-coloured gloved hand following them.
So read it!

KR
Amber Silverwood chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I love this! This is amazing! I love how its from yoshino's point of view and also how shes meddling / helping shikamaru and Temari. Please update soon!
lone-monster chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I know this is a ShikaTem, but reading about ShikakuYoshino was suprisingly fun. :D
Im Sammeh chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Still 3
Im Sammeh chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
RavenNightshade98 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I absolutely love this story! It so amazing :)
Nine-Tails32 chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
OMG! I loved this chapter! Please write more! I absolutely love the pairing Shika x Tem and you've done great things with them 3
DreamHeart chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Friggin hilarious. You've had me dying throughout all 3 chapters. Great job! Can't wait for more :)
Balenciaga chapter 3 . 5/15/2012