Reviews for Happy Anniversary
BlueHippo317 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
*sigh*. I'm terribly envious of your amazing writing talent. :)
Winged Time Wolf Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Aww.
Winged Time Wolf Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That song is so cute and so is the fic :-)
cmartlover chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Nice job! I think you captured the Doctor's sadness over losing River very well.
Cheryl chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Sad but beautiul
AEK chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I love the doctor's description of river.

As always - so good.
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Wow, that was close. He practically confessed the truth to River: "an amazing woman" is his description of her. A nice angsty counterbalance to the first chapter.
Melody Starr31 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
that was so sad! I could never get over that the doctor tried so hard not to fall in love with her only to save him and her but failed. that was so sweet!
cmartlover chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Great job! I think you captured the Doctor's personality very well:)
WithEveryBreath chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Yay! This was really cute! I like freaked out about the day too and did the same thing! No one remembered out of three of my friends, my sister and my parents :( My one friend got it when I was like 5:02 AM look into my eye eh eh but everyone else was like *blank stares* well actually it was more like *you're completely insane stares*. It was tragic. And also kind of weird that no one said earth day... actually not that weird. Anyways yay River and the Doctor! And yay this story, I loved it. Great job!
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Don't worry, you're first fluff was plenty fluffy and beautiful in it's own way. Even though it's a little weird, I love seeing River before she's so self-confident and knowing, because people forget that she wasn't born that way. She had a beginning with the Doctor just like 11 was scared with her at first in season 5.
cecilsx chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lovely fic really cute... I asked my family too if they knew what yesterday was and they din't have a clue then I told them and got the usual reaction of 'you're sad' honestly you'd think they'd be used to my obsessive ways by now or at least know what it is *sighs*

Again really loved your story, absolutely brilliant xx *hugs*
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Thanks for this. Not fluffy at all. I'm getting ready to celebrate my 24th anniversary at the end of this month. Nerve wracking enough wondering if he remembers it's your anniversary. Poor River, left to wonder if the Doctor even considered their wedding legitimate.