Reviews for Wisp
Twilight Demigod chapter 9 . 2/11
I am eating this up.
Great!
PAT2024 chapter 63 . 2/1
WOW, WOW, WOW ! That was an amazing, gut-wrenching / heart-warming, story. I love, love it so much. One of the best fanfics ever (and I have read hundreds of them). I’m so glad I started to read it once it was completed, I couldn’t have stand the wait, but you did an incredible and wonderful job.

Thank you for putting so much efforts (despite your own RL struggles) into this piece of art and for finishing it.

I loved the slow burn, how you explored the worst and the best in humanity, how social services although always having in mind the best for the “victims” of abuse, can sometimes also be mislead in their actions because they have to follow rigid protocols. The use of Tanya as a trigger for Wisp to react and accelerate her recovery was very clever, without it, it would have taken much more time I think, because she was so cosy with Edward, that her will to really improve would not have been that strong, because not really needed. I laughed so much at the wickedwhich episode...

The only thing that sounded a bit strange to me was Edward being suspected of James’ murder, it was so easy to debunk without all the fuss and feud with Emmett...

Just a tiny critic: the ending felt a little bit rushed (only 2 or 3 chapters to wrap it up) but I guess that after almost 4 years of working on it you were eager to finish it...

I loved that in the end, there are still unanswered questions about Wisp’s past, that the bad guys are not (yet) in jail or better, dead, that they don’t get married and have kids, it makes it all the more real (not everything is pink and tied with a bow). Thank you for the futuretake as well.

I am sad that it’s over, I loved your characters so much.

Thank you for your hard work, I hope you will continue writing because you are so talented that it would be a pity not to... I hope RL is treating you well and that you will beat your depression and enjoy life to the fullest. All the best and thank you again.
tamiresquinteiro chapter 51 . 1/28
L
Beeeecks chapter 58 . 1/20
I’ve been blasting my way through this story all day today, and this chapter- and Wisp- had me in a huge mess of tears. I love the character you created, so pure, so broken and so real. Thank you for sharing your work with us. Excuse me while I cry into the next couple chapters.
OrchidsMoon chapter 54 . 1/2
Oh my goddess, I don't know whether to be pissed with Tanya or laughing my ass off!
Giest chapter 2 . 12/24/2017
They should have taken her to a hospital to do a rape kit. They’re shouldn’t have bathed her first. The evidence is gone now. I find it strange that Carlisle being a doctor would suggest this. I also find it inappropriate that Edward washed her. They should have woken Esme up.
SuferInSilence44 chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
can you please put a warning in your summary?
Twiheart1901EC chapter 63 . 11/12/2017
Woooow. This fic was incredible! I’m really sad it’s over but I can’t even begin to explain how enchanted I am by this story. Amazing writing. I just don’t it to ever end ️
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 63 . 10/17/2017