Reviews for Wisp
rockur18 chapter 1 . 1/25
Love this story! Do u plan on continuing it?
mom2kandg chapter 1 . 11/26/2020
I know I am posting this but on chapter 1 but I just finished this story this morning! I stayed up all night so I could! I have no words how beautiful this story was! My heart hurt for both Bella and Edward! I kept saying from the moment he saw he that he was in love with her and that he saw her as untouchable! Yes I was upset with Edward bringing Tanya in but in all love stories some angst must be there! I am so happy that one of the stories I was reading recommended this story..I am thinking it was while reading The Cullen Legacy..you are truly an amazing writer and I too suffer from depression! It tore my heart when I read you A/N that you were being flamed! Thank you so much for sharing your Wisp, her Edward, and Pet!
pinkshoes81 chapter 63 . 11/5/2020
Loved this story, thanks for sharing x
Elle Whitecap chapter 63 . 11/1/2020
I’d love to hear the second half of their story... get to know them as a (relatively) normal couple.
dreamthief19 chapter 63 . 9/26/2020
What a beautiful story. I cant tell you how many times I've scrolled right past this story when looking for something new to read. Something about the description just never appealed to me. However the other night I was desperately searching for something to read and decided to give this one a chance finally. I'm so glad I did. I, like most of the characters in this fic, couldnt resist falling in love with little Wisp. I loved watching her journey of healing and growing and learning. What a beautiful soul. I also really loved this version of Edward, he was so sweet and caring. It was very obvious you put a lot of thought and research into this fic before writing it and it was very appreciated. I loved how realistic it was. The only thing I didnt really like was that for most of the story, chapters 1-57, Wisp was nonverbal and babyish and slowly healing which was fine I didnt mind that, but then suddenly, completely out of the blue, chapter 58 and 59 come around and suddenly shes Bella and she understands what people are telling her perfectly and she can speak in complete sentences and shes in love with Edward. It just seemed really sudden and really unrealistic? I think maybe you were just trying to wrap up the story quickly and needed her to heal quickly in order for your ending to work, maybe? Regardless, I did enjoy this story greatly. I loved your characters, the plot was very unique from anything I've ever read before, and your writing was also very good. Overall, a very enjoyable experience and a wonderful story and I'm so happy you decided to share it. I also hope that things are going better for you in your own life than they were when you wrote this. You are a very talented individual. I hope, if writing is what you want to do, that you never stop writing because you are truly so good at it. Thank you for sharing this.
Teresa R chapter 63 . 8/25/2020
I started to read this so long ago I lost it and was always going to go back to it but didnt. I am so happy I read it again and all the way through it is such a great story thank you
Teresa R chapter 60 . 8/24/2020
OMFG no not the baby. Bella will help them find him what a girl
Teresa R chapter 59 . 8/24/2020
Now they are both confused
Teresa R chapter 58 . 8/24/2020
Poor girl. now she will she what a baby is
Teresa R chapter 57 . 8/24/2020
Edward is not the only one that wants to kill that bastard and would Edward and Emmett make up already lol
Teresa R chapter 56 . 8/24/2020
Its time for Tanya to leave NOW
Teresa R chapter 55 . 8/24/2020
I know Edward was scraping an itch but but he is not going to feel good about it in the morning and poor confused wisp
Teresa R chapter 54 . 8/24/2020
Tanya is not making points
Teresa R chapter 53 . 8/24/2020
I am happy to know that Tanya is not going to be a love interest for him but will Bella understand that
Teresa R chapter 51 . 8/24/2020
I would say James dead is not a bad thing but they didnt get any info and people are getting to close to wisp
14,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »