Reviews for Wisp
SanguineTaurean chapter 60 . 5/2/2016
With all of the safety precautions in a hospital I can't fathom how the baby was stolen...unless it was an inside job. Plus they are in a small town so it wasn't as locked down as one in a larger city. Damn. This is not good.
SanguineTaurean chapter 59 . 5/2/2016
Wow...Wisp very quickly went from this broken "child" barely speaking to a more grownup Bella who is speaking her mind and feeling, showing jealousy. I would be so confused, just as Edward is right now.
SanguineTaurean chapter 58 . 5/2/2016
Oh my goodness! Wisp is teaching herself how to read and talk! Amazing! And with Kate she is wanting to learn to walk, too. I guess an itty bitty teeny weeny bit of credit goes to Tanbitch. Just an iota. lol It is wonderful that Wisp trusts in Emily, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 56 . 5/2/2016
I really like Emily in this story. I keep waffling with Tanbitch. I'm just not sure about her.
SanguineTaurean chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
Okay, I take it back. Tanbitch just reared her ugly head. :P
SanguineTaurean chapter 53 . 5/1/2016
Okay, I have to apologize to this Tanya since she ended up being a nice character in this story. Edward needed to go to Seattle, be in his home, and have an enjoyable evening out with her. He really did need her and it was comfortable.
SanguineTaurean chapter 52 . 5/1/2016
Oh, geez! This was an angsty chapter for Edward, and me! lol It is better with Emmett off the case for his sake and his friendship with Edward but it could get uglier now, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 51 . 5/1/2016
We know Wisp is physically healing and eating a good enough diet to begin her period again, or for the first time...who knows at this point?! Thank goodness for the girls being there for her, to explain.

James died in jail. I guess the "big guy" was able to get someone to do the dirty work before he thought James might talk.

Preacher is dead, or has been for years, but Gerandy is still out there.
SanguineTaurean chapter 50 . 5/1/2016
Ugh. Tanbitch. I think Wisp is a little jealous!
SanguineTaurean chapter 48 . 5/1/2016
The trip to Tacoma and Puyallup was definitely one full of info and surprises. Wisp was exceptional and hopefully start healing, especially with Emily's care and direction. Edward, on the other hand, didn't do as well as Wisp!
SanguineTaurean chapter 46 . 5/1/2016
Wow! So much happened in this chapter concerning "Doctor" Gerandy. It's good that Emmett took them there and used a video camera to capture everything. But when there were things missing that Wisp said were there, maybe those are bigger clues that they just glossed over.
SanguineTaurean chapter 43 . 5/1/2016
I really like Emily, and all of the suggestions she's given Edward to help Wisp. We also know that the bad person was a heavy smoker due to one of the workers installing the hot tub. However, now someone outside of the family and medical personnel know where she is located, and that scares me for her safety.
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 4/30/2016
WHEW! TG Pet is at the vet's office. Dang cat!
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 4/30/2016
I am amazed at how Wisp did her best to take care of Edward and Pet, thinking of them and not herself. She warred with herself but she did it and that was huge!

And now, though she succumbed to the same illness as Edward, we know her dad walked away from her, but we also now know her name! Isabella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 4/30/2016
Oh, no...she's reverted back to the beginning of when she was first found.
14,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »