Reviews for Wisp
lillianolivia.white chapter 63 . 9/22/2015
Did Edward and Bella ever have an intimate relationship? That is the one question that lingers.
lillianolivia.white chapter 62 . 9/22/2015
This hurts so much. My heart aches.
lillianolivia.white chapter 61 . 9/22/2015
Tanya, that bitch. She thinks she will have Edward to herself now.
lillianolivia.white chapter 60 . 9/22/2015
Oh my, Bella is so brave.
lillianolivia.white chapter 59 . 9/22/2015
I can't even imagine how Edward thought he wouldn't have a cat fight on his hands between Tanya & Bella. Hell, I want to rip Tanya's hair out for her. I think he was thinking with his other head.
But Emily did say that there was a way that they could have a romantic relationship if they both wanted it. So all hope is not lost. It's obviousl that Bella needs more independence before they can be successful at a romantic relationship.
lillianolivia.white chapter 58 . 9/22/2015
Wisp is so much more perceptive than Edward gives her credit for.
lillianolivia.white chapter 56 . 9/22/2015
I have nothing to say about Tanya. She wanted Wisp to hear them. She is a wicked witch.
lillianolivia.white chapter 55 . 9/22/2015
Yeah, it just makes me sick. Did he know know Wisp would hear them?
lillianolivia.white chapter 54 . 9/22/2015
Now Tanya, I said good things about you. Behave yourself.
lillianolivia.white chapter 53 . 9/22/2015
Ah no, a certified Massage Therapist is certainly not sleazy. This Tanya seems nice and genuinely concerned about Edwards well being and Wisp. But I have the feeling that she thinks Wisp is a child. And I also think she wants Edward back. So we will see how that goes.
lillianolivia.white chapter 52 . 9/22/2015
This is getting really scary. And I don't want Edward with Tanya.
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 9/21/2015
I'm so sorry you are having depression. You have written a captivating story. One like I have never read before. I feel like I'm learning so much from you. I hope you are ok.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 9/20/2015
Tanya re entering Edwards life might just push Wisp into adult thoughts.
lillianolivia.white chapter 45 . 9/20/2015
It seemed like the cold turkey technique did not work on Wisp. She thought she was being punished and held prisoner in her room.
lillianolivia.white chapter 44 . 9/20/2015
I felt as if the story had meaning to Edward & Wisp's relationship. This has to be so hard for both of them.
14,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »