Reviews for Wisp
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 4/30/2016
The last paragraph...HOLY MOLY! Was/is Gerandy a man of the cloth?! And she spoke so clearly! I keep storing away all the hints, glimpses.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 4/30/2016
LOL! Dr. Lawbitch deserved to be bitten! And then Wisp spoke, too. Finally Scott got a little backbone and stood up for Edward. Not much but better than before.
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
Damn...I hate Dr. Lawbitch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
Rose is finally getting Wisp to open up, even though it is such a small amount. Plus she knows her name and said it, Wisp, and Rose. That is a good start. Maybe she will also be comfortable with Edward leaving for a little bit, and begin gaining a little independence.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
Wow! They finally have a break on who might be the other person James wouldn't name! I hope the cops figure out who it is and get the SOB.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
I absolutely positively abhor the arseholes who did this to Wisp! She is totally broken, and it's so damned sad and disgusting!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
These little itty bitty tidbits of information are driving me crazy! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
The kitten was a really good idea as it gives Wisp something to focus on, to care for as best she can. Also, I am amazed at her artistic talent.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
I hope Edward doesn't do anything stupid!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Oh man, I hate that Dr. Lawbeotch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
I bet Bella is deaf so that's why she doesn't talk, or she is also mute.

It seems that James didn't go to Emmett's house. Dangit!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Bella is definitely acting like a submissive. She knows "good girl" so she was rewarded. She has bursitis in her knees so she's been kneeling for hours at a time for a very long time. She hasn't been fed, bathed, clothed in forever, and she is extremely scared of that nasty evil James. She is totally broken.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Good Lord! This poor girl! WTH happened to her, did James do this, how old is she, and when will someone go after that turd?!

Someone on fb rec'd this last week, but I'm in so many groups that I can't remember which group or who rec'd it. Sorry!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
O.M.G. We all know how creepy and twisted James is but this...this is chilling. How could he just walk away and leave the truck with whatever/whoever it is Edward found in the back?! Or is he just that nutso that he forgot or didn't care? *shudder*
Guest chapter 57 . 4/21/2016
just letting u know I can't stand Tanya she is a backstabbing bitch yes she hasn't done anything to Wisp but, it just a matter of time till she does she wants Edward for herself & will hurt Wisp to get her way
14,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »