Reviews for Wisp
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/30
Bad Dr. Grandy! Damn I hate this auto check on this Ipad. Oh this poor baby Wisp! I guess she was named Bella before she lost her parents. I wonder if her mom died giving birth to her.
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 3/30
Another step forward but it took gettin' terribly sick...both her and Edward, to get to here!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/30
I'm sorry I don't review but I am bedridden due to health issues..sometimes it's hard to even read! Just love this story though, especially this Edward. I won't bore you with my abuse history, I'm sure sure you have heard from many people on here. Many little girls have been abused in this life. This story is hard to read sometimes, but I have to root for Edward and Wisp. You are an amazing writer, thanks for your commitment to this story sweetie.
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 3/30
No way would I think Carlisle had anything to do with this! Unfortunately, he seems to resemble someone Wisp doesn't trust...it's not his fault but he accepts it as gracefully as possible under the circumstances. Doesn't stop him helpin' her in any concrete way he can!
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 3/30
Oh, I hope Rose doesn't get sick, too! Edward and Wisp are bad enough! And now we now her name is Isabella! {good thing this is no longer a WIP *phew!*}
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 3/30
Guess it took something slightly traumatic like gettin' no response from Edward to kick-start her need to take care of Pet, herself and even Edward, as best she could! She did good!
Rita01tx chapter 31 . 3/30
Between Rose and Esme, Wisp didn't stand a chance to keepin' that up LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 3/30
Poor Edward! This is really gettin' to be a little too much for him, isn't it? Whoever they get to help, I hope it's soon!
Rita01tx chapter 29 . 3/30
Two steps forward, one step back...poor kid! Hope they track this asshole down, too!
Rita01tx chapter 28 . 3/30
*Pickin' my jaw up from the floor!* WTF?
readicted chapter 9 . 3/30
Oh thank goodness. Poor thing was strapped to the bed and all the while she is thinking she'll be punished for it.
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 3/30
Hot tubs...uuuummmm! How great is it Wisp is learnin' that leavin' the house can mean fun!
readicted chapter 8 . 3/30
Ok, I believe that Mike knows more. And isn't it peculiar that the chief of police would not make himself available for the debriefing? What meeting could've possibly been more important that this high profile case? Hmm.
readicted chapter 7 . 3/30
My heart is breaking.
readicted chapter 6 . 3/30
Alice is amazing, allowing Wisp to explore her body. And she already knows Edward's name. So nervous about the state officials coming in.
13,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »