Reviews for Wisp
Jossiev chapter 63 . 12/6/2014
Congratulations on the award I knew you would win for the All Time stop everything and read!
Guest chapter 63 . 12/4/2014
Bravo...stands and applauds.
Featherfreak chapter 63 . 12/6/2014
Thank you for sharing this with us. I enjoyed it.
jayla174 chapter 56 . 12/4/2014
I wonder how long this edward having his head up his ass with Tanya is going to drag out.
jayla174 chapter 55 . 12/4/2014
I can't believe edward would have sex with Tanya while whisper is in the house. That just totally ruined his character. That one thing just tainted this otherwise great story. I will continue bc I've read so much of it already but longer believe this story is redeemable.
jayla174 chapter 53 . 12/4/2014
The whole edward being with Tanya now thing has really ruined this story for me. With only like 10 chapters left I don't see how this can come back around for a happy edward/bella ending which is what I was hoping for. I will finish though in hopes I'm wrong.
jayla174 chapter 48 . 12/4/2014
Ugh Tanya boo
AngelLuva chapter 63 . 12/3/2014
This was so difficult to read because of the subject matter but so very well written!
mscope chapter 63 . 12/2/2014
For years I've thought of myself as an angst h00r. Little did I know that when I began Wisp that my definition of angst would be altered forever. It created new recesses within my mind that have been locked away. That being said, I found that the loose ends were masterfully tied up. Sure, Dr. Gerandy and Felix were never found but I like how you left them out there. Will Felix strike again? I am sure he will but as in all things karma I like to think that sooner or later he will either be caught or suffer at the hands of one more evil. (I don't know that I would want to know the outcome of the latter.) Then again the story was never about him. It was about Bella and her journey to freedom. So many struggles litter her path and in the end she made it. And my heart sings.

Real Life prohibits me from reading wips because I never know when I will be called away or for how long. It took a few days to formulate a few words to pass on for WoW! Just Wow! is simply not enough. I will say this ... I truly believe that which touches our very soul makes our heart sing. Every so often we run across a story that touches our very soul. Wisp touched mine.

Thank You, Cris, for sharing Wisp with us. I shall hold it in my heart forever.

MsCope
jayla174 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Wow I really can't believe how good this story is. I have no words!
jayla174 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
So far I'm loving this story. Only 2 chapters in and I'm hooked and let's just say I'm so excited this story is complete bc I too love these type of stories and the ones I find are rarely ever finished.
dwright chapter 63 . 12/1/2014
I just want to say how amazing I think you are for all the issues you have had while writing this fantastic story to have been able to continue writing. I loved every chapter. I have been dealing with severe job related anxiety recently and have had trouble focusing on anything. I do not know how you managed to write such a great story under those circumstances. Thank you for taking the time to write.
KL93 chapter 63 . 12/1/2014
Wow wow wow.
Such an emotional story with a great ending. It's hard to believe that these things happen but unfortunately they do. Often they're not lucky at all :(
LittleMoCullen chapter 63 . 12/1/2014
YAY! Yes she did indeed win! Loved it. A amazing ending.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wisp has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in November on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
13,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »