Reviews for Wisp
SuperC chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Gret to see Wisp defending her Pet. Is she going going to learn to talk?
I just hope that the bad ones wil not try to steel her. She has had enough.

SuperC
SuperC chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
Dear Chris,
I came across yor story and now I can not stop reading. Even the story is fan fic, I can stop thinking with deepest sympathy and sorrow of all those poor victims of human trafiquing anynwhere in this world closer to us or far away from us. To those bastards that "use the services" they can bur in hell too.

Thanks for the story,.. SuperC
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 45 . 12/19/2015
I wonder if Bella is ever going to be some what "normal", since the progress is so very slow and if the story will end with a normal acting 20 something years old Bella.

Hope that they find all the people that was involved in Wisps hell. And hope that we get to know the whole story
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
I really don't like either Rosalie or Alice in this story. Don't really know why, but I feel annoyed every time they show up in the story, just to later on push Edward away from Wisp. And Alice and her stupid phone, arrggh. Just throw them out already Edward haha!

Anyways, love the story so far. Wonder if our little Wisp Bella will ever get normal, poor girl!

Can't stop reading this amazing story!

Love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Oh no they taking her away.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
Omg this is just a great story I was trying to review at the end of the last chapter but I could not wait any longer. I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the story and I think it's nicely writing. I'm still like in chapter four but I can already tell it's going to be a great story. You are a great writer.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
thank you for finishing this story...I've loved all of it...so so much xx
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
Oh my fucking god. One more post about the fucking cat and I'm unfollowing you.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
This sounds like a total scam. Did they not have insurance? Who mournes over a cat this long when they have lost their home but still have their family to take care of? This is SO SHADY. You should feel ashamed of yourself for trying to trick money out of the fandom. If I'm wrong then post a pic somewhere of the house, a news article that this happened, then I'll apologize. Until then, stop being a douche.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
Stop posting author notes about cash.
Guest chapter 65 . 12/9/2015
www dot gofundme dot com/g9cuhe8k
Allison chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
I'm happy to contribute the 50 but that doesn't work on god under not does the search. Do you have a name or headline?
The link doesn't exist
Guest chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
I will contribute on Friday but till then please give her my regards. I know the pain of losing a fur-baby in a tragic way. One cannot but wonder and pray that they didn't suffer. I pray that my Patches McKitty and my M&M kitty were there waiting for her Kitty at the Rainbow Bridge.

Twenty years ago my sister and her family lost their home to a fire. They lost everything but each other. Through that tragedy they were given many blessings. I pray for your friend to be blessed abundantly.

Sincerely
Suzanna Villagrán
AKA SnowGoose72
Guest chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
100 should get you a blowjob!
14,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »