Reviews for Wisp
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 8/13/2015
H-O-L-Y SHIT! OMG! THIS IS COMPLETELY AWESOME! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 8/13/2015
*wipes tear* Trying to keep the faith here. :(
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Holy shit! What a bitch! OMG! Poor sweet girl! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Oh man. Here we go. I hope it all goes well. I am a bit nervous about the visit.
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
Yep, hopefully they will see it! I am so hooked. I just can't stop reading this! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
OMG! I love that Edward sent James to find Emmett! lol I can't believe she has never seen another female! I can't wait to find out how the heck she actually ended up with James.
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 8/13/2015
You have really got me hooked into this story! I really can't wait to find out more...what about James? Is Emmett gonna go looking for him? They know she was in his truck. They have the title. Mike dropped him off somewhere?
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I am hooked! I need to know more!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
OMG!
llabelle chapter 63 . 8/9/2015
I obviously came very late to this party, and I wish I could remember who rec'd this story to me, but whoever it was, and however late I am, I am so glad I have read this story! I cannot tell you how much it moved me. I'd often stay up into the wee hours because I couldn't put it down, and when my eyes left the screen, the characters never left my heart. The beautiful telling of this tragic and yet uplifting story certainly highlights the resilience of the human spirit, and the incredible healing power of love. I read everything, all the outtakes (love the Disneyland one), and took your advice and waited until the story was over to read what happened to Bella as a child. I'm glad you struck a perfect balance between not sugarcoating the horror, but not inundating us with years of abuse. Those images are hard to shake. On that same note, I so wanted Felix and Dr. Gerandy in prison (or, actually, dead) and I desperately wanted to see Tanya punished for her betrayal, but the fact that you didn't do that is much better storytelling. Because this isn't a story that should end neatly packaged with a pink bow on top. You explore both the worst and the best sides of humanity in this compelling and emotional tale, and those kinds of realities don't end with a neat package to satisfy our desire for justice. In a truly just world, horrors like this wouldn't exist. Sadly, they do, and you've highlighted them in a sensitive and beautiful way. You've shared that you struggle with depression, and my hope for you is that you realize how much talent you have and continue to explore that and take joy from that. Thank you for sharing this amazing story!
twifan7731 chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
I signed up for the coffee shop, however I don't see back story for Wisp/Bella. Of course I am 3 years behind... but am extremely interested in your story and can't wait to read more.
blondferretgirl chapter 63 . 8/8/2015
Love It!
llabelle chapter 51 . 8/3/2015
I recently saw a rec for this story, and I am SO GLAD I did. I am mesmerized by the plot, and I am in love with the characters. When I read you A/N, obviously written so long ago, I couldn't help but be horrified. Who would flame this gorgeous, compelling, beautifully written story? I hope you still read your reviews, so that you'll know how much I appreciate you sharing your gift with us. Thank you!
Just Sus chapter 63 . 7/30/2015
Oh my gawd! This was one of the most gut-wretching, tragic stories I've ever read, but one of the most redeeming and wonderful stories about the healing power of love!... Thank you for finishing this, while undergoing your own personal struggles...

It is through my tears that I say a final, heartfelt THANK YOU, and pray you fund happiness in your own life.

Hugs, Sus
Just Sus chapter 60 . 7/30/2015
OMG! I didn't expect this...how did the Owner find the baby? OMG!
14,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »