Reviews for Wisp
Rita01tx chapter 28 . 3/30
*Pickin' my jaw up from the floor!* WTF?
readicted chapter 9 . 3/30
Oh thank goodness. Poor thing was strapped to the bed and all the while she is thinking she'll be punished for it.
Rita01tx chapter 27 . 3/30
Hot tubs...uuuummmm! How great is it Wisp is learnin' that leavin' the house can mean fun!
readicted chapter 8 . 3/30
Ok, I believe that Mike knows more. And isn't it peculiar that the chief of police would not make himself available for the debriefing? What meeting could've possibly been more important that this high profile case? Hmm.
readicted chapter 7 . 3/30
My heart is breaking.
readicted chapter 6 . 3/30
Alice is amazing, allowing Wisp to explore her body. And she already knows Edward's name. So nervous about the state officials coming in.
readicted chapter 5 . 3/30
She's definitely is not unable to learn. She is already learning to hold and use a spoon, not to swallow tooth paste, and other things. I think she has been exposed to language, but has not used it in many years. She's so skiddish, so she's used to being abused. Edward is very attached. Just wish he'd stop calling her beautiful, especially since there's a possibility that she was brutalized because of her beauty. I sense that in helping Wish through her road to recovery, Rose will find her healing.
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 3/30
*Fist pump!* Go, Wisp! Bite that bitch *gigglesnort!* Edward was doin' a bang up job tellin' her off but Wisp's bite was nothin' short of eloquent!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 3/30
Oh, no! If she'd been a baby, which she IS, it wouldn't be a problem! Damn, hateful bitch!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 3/30
Hmmm, they could always photograph each Gerandy and show her a "line up" of them! The one that freaks her out is him!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 3/30
Wow! Even for a split second, that was fuckin' awesome! She stood!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 3/30
Oh, I can't wait to find out what Esme has in mind! And I'd probably do about anything for a cake like that, too LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 3/30
I certainly hope poor Wisp hasn't contracted a damn STI from those assholes! But I was wonderin', too, about her periods. Glad Jasper could explain.
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 3/30
Bless her little heart! That was not fun for her and I don't blame her for sayin' bad doctor to Jasper! But to FINALLY have another name *fist pump!*
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 3/30
Well, the trip coulda been worse! It's just a good thing Jasper is so good at his job! Fingers crossed the pelvic exam goes off okay *sigh!*
13,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »