Reviews for Wisp
chicalicious chapter 62 . 7/4
Oh no! Why is everything going wrong for them? Especially here at the very end. Oh dear.

chicalicious chapter 61 . 7/4
Seriously? Tanya's tactic is so ridiculous! She desperate and jealous, but clearly she's dumb because this will not help her get Edward back. Geez, some people just don't get it.

chicalicious chapter 60 . 7/4
Oh my gosh! They kidnapped Baby Chase! Serious sickos, ugh.

chicalicious chapter 59 . 7/4
:( I feel bad for both of them. For Edward because he really didn't see this coming as soon as it did. For Bella because she really is in love with him and rejection sucks.

chicalicious chapter 58 . 7/4
Wow! Wisp has really been working hard on improving her speech! I love that she confided in Emily and is expressing her wants and feelings.

RydiaGrace chapter 63 . 6/25
Wonderful! I admit, I had to stop reading it awhile go because the updates were too jarring on my emotions. I had to know the results immediately. Now that it was finished, and I have read it, I love it!
Oh god... Was she treated like a cat for her whole life?
Renee Aubin chapter 63 . 6/19
Wow, Cris, just a single review for 63 chapters. Despite already having a kazillion reviews, I had to let you know how much I appreciated this story. Of course I've heard about it EVERYWHERE, and they were all correct that it is something special.

While I loved your portrayals of the characters, your gifts for plot and dialog, and your research and painless education on human development, the biggest thing I take away from this story is a wish to help young people, especially young women, who have been less fortunate than I have been. Nobody should have to go through even 1% of what Wisp endured. Thank you for shining a light in a dark corner.
kikainlove1 chapter 63 . 6/19
Dun dun dun
JustARead chapter 58 . 6/17
Good for her!
JUstARead chapter 55 . 6/17
They slept together with her there? E is being an idiot
13,844 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »