Reviews for Wisp
readicted chapter 5 . 3/30
She's definitely is not unable to learn. She is already learning to hold and use a spoon, not to swallow tooth paste, and other things. I think she has been exposed to language, but has not used it in many years. She's so skiddish, so she's used to being abused. Edward is very attached. Just wish he'd stop calling her beautiful, especially since there's a possibility that she was brutalized because of her beauty. I sense that in helping Wish through her road to recovery, Rose will find her healing.
Rita01tx chapter 26 . 3/30
*Fist pump!* Go, Wisp! Bite that bitch *gigglesnort!* Edward was doin' a bang up job tellin' her off but Wisp's bite was nothin' short of eloquent!
Rita01tx chapter 25 . 3/30
Oh, no! If she'd been a baby, which she IS, it wouldn't be a problem! Damn, hateful bitch!
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 3/30
Hmmm, they could always photograph each Gerandy and show her a "line up" of them! The one that freaks her out is him!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 3/30
Wow! Even for a split second, that was fuckin' awesome! She stood!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 3/30
Oh, I can't wait to find out what Esme has in mind! And I'd probably do about anything for a cake like that, too LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 3/30
I certainly hope poor Wisp hasn't contracted a damn STI from those assholes! But I was wonderin', too, about her periods. Glad Jasper could explain.
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 3/30
Bless her little heart! That was not fun for her and I don't blame her for sayin' bad doctor to Jasper! But to FINALLY have another name *fist pump!*
Rita01tx chapter 19 . 3/30
Well, the trip coulda been worse! It's just a good thing Jasper is so good at his job! Fingers crossed the pelvic exam goes off okay *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 18 . 3/30
Poor Edward had a harder time bein' away from Wisp than she had LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 17 . 3/30
Wisp is pretty darned smart! I have the idea she was taken after she'd learned to read and write and was forced to forget everything!
Rose is amazin' and I'm happy for her and Em havin' a baby!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 3/30
Garrett was so good with her! But I want them to find Bad bad!
nhperryman chapter 40 . 3/30
I am so afraid for them to put her picture on the news. What if someone comes claiming that he is her father?! At this point Edward would almost surely have to let her go and it sounds like her father is the first of many that used and abused her.
I can hardly stop reading and I can't wait to see how it ends or read her backstory. I am doing as you advised and waiting to hear it when Edward does, but it is sooo hard!
Thanks for sharing your story!
readicted chapter 4 . 3/30
Oh, how long has it been seems Wisp has encountered another female? My goodness. It must be overwhelming to have so many strange people surrounding her in that small space. Will she freak out?
readicted chapter 3 . 3/29
Hmm, does she not know to use utensils? Seems like she responded to words that a patent would use with a child. Perhaps these have triggered memories from childhood. Could she have been taken as a toddler? I fear James will be frantically looking for the girl. Seems very unorthodox that they've not taken her to a hospital, and they bathed her without administering a rape kit. It's very humane and compassionate, but I hope this doesn't come back to bite them in the arse.
13,929 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »