Reviews for Wisp
Tashakcooks chapter 63 . 7/19/2015
No matter how many times I read this, it's amazing. She is so strong and Edward is so perfectly human. Trying his best an failing at times, but learning from those failures to be even better. Thank you for this story.
Billy Ruffian chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
It never rains, but man oh man, does it ever pour.
Billy Ruffian chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Wow, very impressive chapter, especially when Wisp/Bella says Edward's name. Slightly offended on behalf of psychologists, though- most don't treat different patients as interchangeable, though naturally there are exceptions.
Steph3 chapter 63 . 7/14/2015
This story got to me. Like, I laughed, I cried (I cried a lot). It was so good. There are very few things that have moved me as much on .
Payton79 chapter 63 . 7/12/2015
I'm so glad Wips has come so far. I loved the scared little girl and the connection she and Edward had but it makes me happy to see they can finally have so much more. It makes me sad to know they won't have children because of the limitations she still has and probably won't be able to overcome, but as long as Edward is by her side and he doesn't feel like he's sacrificing too much, they have their HEA. She deserves is. Thanks for sharing this very sad, shocking, and at the same time, heartwarming story.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/9/2015
He chore bella oper tanya too little too late
chicalicious chapter 63 . 7/4/2015
Oh my gosh! It's really over, wow. I have no idea how you managed it but you actually gave them a happily ever after together! This story is brilliant, heartbreaking, and so full of love. Thank you so much for sharing it.

chicalicious chapter 62 . 7/4/2015
Oh no! Why is everything going wrong for them? Especially here at the very end. Oh dear.

chicalicious chapter 61 . 7/4/2015
Seriously? Tanya's tactic is so ridiculous! She desperate and jealous, but clearly she's dumb because this will not help her get Edward back. Geez, some people just don't get it.

chicalicious chapter 60 . 7/4/2015
Oh my gosh! They kidnapped Baby Chase! Serious sickos, ugh.

chicalicious chapter 59 . 7/4/2015
:( I feel bad for both of them. For Edward because he really didn't see this coming as soon as it did. For Bella because she really is in love with him and rejection sucks.

chicalicious chapter 58 . 7/4/2015
Wow! Wisp has really been working hard on improving her speech! I love that she confided in Emily and is expressing her wants and feelings.

RydiaGrace chapter 63 . 6/25/2015
Wonderful! I admit, I had to stop reading it awhile go because the updates were too jarring on my emotions. I had to know the results immediately. Now that it was finished, and I have read it, I love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
Oh god... Was she treated like a cat for her whole life?
Renee Aubin chapter 63 . 6/19/2015
Wow, Cris, just a single review for 63 chapters. Despite already having a kazillion reviews, I had to let you know how much I appreciated this story. Of course I've heard about it EVERYWHERE, and they were all correct that it is something special.

While I loved your portrayals of the characters, your gifts for plot and dialog, and your research and painless education on human development, the biggest thing I take away from this story is a wish to help young people, especially young women, who have been less fortunate than I have been. Nobody should have to go through even 1% of what Wisp endured. Thank you for shining a light in a dark corner.
14,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »