Reviews for Wisp
readicted chapter 20 . 3/31
The exam was stressful, but went better than I anticipated. The ativan was absolutely necessary. So bad Dr. Germany, huh? Another piece to the puzzle. Oh, and I am so, so relieved that E told J about the very bad night and the touching. He was harboring terrible guilt and shame about possible inappropriateness. Neither J or Esme rebuked him. He needed that and it needed to not be a secret in case Wisp starts drawing these things.
readicted chapter 19 . 3/31
So car trips are terribly traumatizing after the other debacle. It could've been much worse though. Thank goodness for Esme. Actually Edward should've had help lined up for that trip to the doctor. What would he have done if Esme had not shown up. At least he has admitted out loud that he knows he can't do it alone. That bodes well. Jasper's handling Wisp so well. I'm afraid how she will regard Japer after the pelvic exam. It's clear she's been assaulted with more than one person present. She could think that E took her there to allow Jasper to have his way. Gosh I hope not.
readicted chapter 18 . 3/31
I got so nervous about them being near naked. Touching that she said Edward was good.
readicted chapter 17 . 3/31
As Edward has said Wisp is smart, and very aware of her surroundings. Perhaps her gift at drawing is related to her lack of verbal expression. This separation from Edward was so important for Wisp and Edward. They both need to understand and trust that they'll be fine apart and for Wisp to realize that he's not abandoning her every time he's out of sight. Rose is pretty incredible. And though she's only coming to discover this side of her, she's naturally nurturing.
readicted chapter 16 . 3/31
Oh my… those bastards! That poor girl. Garrett is good. I think the uncut penis will be a clue, no?
Ur fan chapter 63 . 3/31
OMG! I read the whole story! I swear I planned on revieuwing earlier but i just kept reading. you are too good. Really I so want to kick the ass of Felix, the priest, Grendary and Charlie. I sometimes had to just lay it away to walk of some agression. And then i wanted to cry and then it became so cute! I loved it!
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 3/31
At least there's closure on Father...Gerandy is still on the loose and there's still the question of her "Daddy!" Such a good, brave girl!
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 3/31
Bless her little heart...she's doin' so well considerin' where they are! She trusts Edward, Emily and even Emmett to keep her safe and that's the most important thing!
readicted chapter 15 . 3/31
Gosh, this is heartbreaking, but I figured she was trained as a pet because of the crawling, no furniture thing. Plus she ate with her fingers. So disgusting that another human could abuse and subjugate another human like this for their sexual pleasure. Sick f*cks! Oh so she knows another word, "Pet." Oh Edward, I hope this identity lesson doesn't result in more accusations of impropriety. I hope she will be able to keep the kitten.
readicted chapter 14 . 3/31
I kind of figured that James is a small player in this. I bet there are some powerful men entwined in this and sadly that our Wisp is not the only victim. I hope her family is not involved.
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 3/31
If that bastard shows up at the cabin, Edward will never forgive Emmett for the rest of their lives! I wouldn't be sorry if he's dead!
readicted chapter 13 . 3/31
Oh gosh, did Wisp have to eat cat food. She already crawls around like a cat and expects punishment if she gets on the furniture. Giving her something to nurture and love is a great idea, as long as kitty doesn't scratch! Carlisle has very valid and reasonable concerns. Edward is bring ruled by his heart, but he will eventually need to step back and allow someone in to help. He can't do it alone, even with his great friends/family support. He needs a qualified individual that he can incorporate into his and Wisp' s routine. Preferably female. Oh crap, let's see what James is playing at.
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 3/31
*Sigh!* I'm not's traumatic for them both but it's necessary, I think.
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 3/31
Emily is a smart woman and seems to be able to handle Edward's angst for now. And from the way Wisp loves that hidey hole under the kitchen table, I'll bet she'd flip for a cute little tent to sleep in!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 3/31
I'm really likin' Emily and Wisp seems comfortable with her, which is good! Even Edward is warmin' to her! Edward might be onto something askin' for an earlier photo of that Gerandy dude...hope it works!
13,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »