Reviews for Wisp
JustARead chapter 12 . 6/14
Aww
JustARead chapter 11 . 6/14
Can she communicate through that?
JustARead chapter 9 . 6/14
JustARead chapter 7 . 6/14
No way
JustARead chapter 6 . 6/14
Uh oh
JustARead chapter 5 . 6/14
Whew
JustARead chapter 4 . 6/14
She's never seen another woman?! Wth
JustARead chapter 3 . 6/14
So sad, how long was she captive?
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/14
Holy shhhh
jeanine0963 chapter 63 . 6/14
Wow...Will there b a sequel...so many unanswered questions...love the story
this has been coppied and translated by milk40 who has titled it twig and changed your character from wisp to twig I'm pretty sure thats copy right or something
milinpink chapter 63 . 6/8
Awe so sad it is over, but such a beatiful ending. Loved every second of it. Thank you for sharing.
milinpink chapter 54 . 6/7
Oooh I do not like Tanya.
84gemstone chapter 38 . 6/5
Think I might just cry over that bloody cat. Can't believe Emmett got people to look for it. Wisp is going to be so happy.
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 5/31
I finished reading this quite a while ago but just came across it recc'd on a FB group again. I couldn't just scroll past because this is, without a doubt one of the best fanfictions ever written. It took me so long to notice it. I'm not usually a fan of fandom favourites to be honest. Emancipation Proclamation, Masen Hall (i think) etc have never appealed to me. I saw Wisp mentioned but the 'blurb' never really pulled me in until one night I saw it on someones favourites and took a chance. It's safe to say I didn't sleep that night. It completely pulled me in and I cried so many times that night due to Edwards caring nature V what she had been through. I think I read up to chapter 20 before my body made me sleep but as soon as I woke up I was straight back to reading it.

To anyone who is a bit unsure about whether to read this, read it now. Drop whatever it is you are doing and read it because I don't think possibly dislike this fic. It may have triggers for some but the character development and writing is nothing short of amazing. The journey you go on with Wisp will make you cry, laugh in adoration and cry again.

I can't really put into words how amazing this story is. It is definitely a rare gem in a pile of extremely lesser value fics I have given up with after 1 chapter. When I think of fanfiction, I think of Wisp. After reading it you realise that no other story you read after will measure up to Wisp. It spoils you for all other fics. Thank you Chris for such a wonderful fan fic. I will forever be grateful for this fic.
13,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »