Reviews for Wisp
oh poor little Wisp sweet yet so scared I feel bad for her I know this is sudden review but, i am hooked & didn't want to stop to review
( ya I know a review takes a second )
anyways love this story
mikkpisst chapter 64 . 4/20
This has been an awesome ride, a thousand kudos for a fantastic story!
Eh...edward is an ass and i hate edwards that think they can do whatever they want. In agree she needs help but with her trying to unvuckle his pants and her trauma she needs to be in a hospital.
Why wouldnt they call the police? Thats stupid.
jane-with-a-y chapter 63 . 3/21
Thank you, Cris, for sharing your words with us; this was a fabulous and amazing journey! Yeah, it wasn't an easy ride, but it was so worth the trip. I hope someday you will send us a post card or two to let us know how Edward and his Wisp are doing. It's awfully hard to let them go. xo Jayne
jane-with-a-y chapter 17 . 3/18
"Some people believe that we become different people at different ages but I've never believed that. I think we remain the same through-out merely passing in these years from one room to another but always in the same house."

I am a big fan of Peter Pan. It was my favorite story as a child and I have always noticed the similarities between Peter and Edward.

Still amazed by this story!
jane-with-a-y chapter 12 . 3/17
My cousin received a cochlear implant when she was 22 years old. Illness had left her deaf from the age of five. It was just as you said ... hearing her parents, as well as her boyfriend's voice for the first time since early childhood was beautiful.

Loving this story so much.
jane-with-a-y chapter 3 . 3/16
With all the attention this story garnered as a wip you would think I would know the answers to Bella's story, but I don't. I'm actually grateful for that; I love a good mystery.
I think I was always meant to read this story. I really do. Even if I know that my heart is going to be broken in ways that I didn't know were possible.
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 3/16
I think I read this entire chapter with my mouth opening and closing like a fish. It's incredibly good and solid writing but the emotions it evokes are stunning. I want you to know that while I adore a good hurt/comfort story this is probably going to push every single one of my warning buttons. But I haven't read anything so captivating in ages.
Jayne