Reviews for Wisp
njs1103 chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
Really enjoying your story so far. I will patiently wait with anticipation for the next chapter.
Blondemel47 chapter 36 . 1/27/2013
Oh bugger! running on...
Lipbitestew chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Ok I was hooked on this story, anxious to find out more about Bella. And tried to look past the illogical aspects of Carlisle and Edward not immediately calling 911. But it just went off the deep end. DHS needs to get Wisp away from the Cullen women! Wow. Inappropriate much?!
sueparkinson7 chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
great looks like a lead at last. Good to see Wisp taking ownership of pet and letting Edward back in . looking forward to seeing how Emily and Wisp get on together.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 41 . 1/27/2013
:O
Please please please say this is not going to be a dead end just to get our hopes up?
Amazing chapter

Keep writing

DrawnToTheNight
Twimima7 chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
Wow at last a hit hopefully we will get more news because this is the so far. Thanks for the update. Edward is a loving person and cares for so much.
Guest chapter 41 . 1/26/2013
love this. im dying for an update.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/24/2013
Loved this chapter. Would anybody please appear and help them help her! Aro looks like a kinky bastard. Get him into the story to give some insight on the "training" she has received. I really thought Edward was hungover after his boy's night out. Thanks for the future-take, it's a little relief knowing they would be fine along the way
apriln chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
I hope that letter helps them find Dr Gerandy and put him behind bars where he belongs...
evie55 chapter 40 . 1/24/2013
It's me again, I forgot to add this to my chapter 41 review. I was thinking about the funding from research thing and I thought that wouldn't it be against there law or some kind of human right to force there girl into expermental research without her permission, especially seeing as she's unable to give her consent and she would obviously be distressed away from Edward, licensed cadregiver or not. The judge can't just say 'we'll hand this damaged girl for scientists to poke around gecause she belongs to the state and can't make her own decisions so we'll treat her like a lab rat.' Even if the psychiatrist made the argument that she was mentally retarded surely that would just strengthen the argument of her having to stay in a comfortable enviroment. Whew, rant over, I guess I just tot really worried that she'd be taken from edward. Another hint, only if it tiesin with your future plot of course, is thaty I would find it hilarious if wisp publically embarrased the psychiatrist by biting her or speaking to her in thosde broken sentences of hers. Just an idea :-)
evie55 chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
Update as soon as you possibly can, PLEASE. doesn't look like that guy in the picture, right? Is that her 'owner' or something? And surely the press won't turn up at the house, there MUST be a law against that. Wisp is finally starting to express her feelings more in fuller sentences. I really hope that the social worker is impressed with her advancement/improvement and I know that there psychiatrist is going to get funding to create drama, but I don't think my poor heart could take it if she was taken away from Edward again. Please make me happy, and make Wisp and Edward happy. I would also be willing to see Edward getting a little more cute love from Wisp, like in the last chapter, hint hint. :-)
woodstock15 chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
I don't know if I've actually reviewed a chapter of this story before, I'm lazy with that sort of thing, but I'm extraordinarily glad you take the time to write this story. I love Wisp so much and I identify with her so much even though nothing so horrible was ever done to me. She reminds me that I can find happiness or positivity in a completely crap situation. Thanks for your words, I can't wait for the next chapter.
apriln chapter 38 . 1/24/2013
Im so glad Pet is found, Wisp will be so happy
katiej1 chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
WHOA! Major break in the case!
vivalarye chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Ok, so Cecelia is awesome for coming forward.
13,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »