Reviews for Wisp
Litmom chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Ooooh. Poor little Wisp. It's SO hard. I couldn't do it with my own child - and ended up sleeping with her until she was four. Although, she ended up pretty normal in every way :-).

So glad you're back, but sorry you were sick! Hope you're good as new.
kiddikat chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Awww, hell, I'm all depressed now...! And worse to come, I may not survive intact!
Ellachanted chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Noooo! Emily is so mean!

Oh wait, now I remember why I hated babysitting little babies, I can't stand listening to them cry themselves to sleep. But darn, they sure get heavy to rock to sleep after a while. And they would always wake up as soon as I laid them down. Sigh. Poor Edward. And poor Wisp.
mugglemom08 chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
:*( Poor Wisp.
Hushi Taloa chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Ah, you killed me this chapter, Cris. You just killed me. What a huge step backwards for Wisp. And just what I am experiencing in RL with my own nut-brown elf maid. Gods.

Thank you for writing.
MyHeart chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
-review belongs here ...now double-post :(( ... wish there was a way to fix these!

So... I really do get what Emily is recommending. I do. I don't like it though. For many reasons, but here's a personal one. A couple of years ago, my sister and brother-in-law lost their youngest daughter ... she was just under 2 years old. Not to make this too long of a story, but at birth she went into the NICU, she had to have a couple of surgeries within her first year of life, and she seemed to be on the mend. Throughout all of this, as she was getting better, her parents tried to transition her to her crib. She would just never sleep there, and honestly, her mom felt better keeping her in their bed. My sister said baby just never slept well and in her heart, she knew something was wrong. One day, little girl had a cold. Took a nap and never woke up. She'd passed away quietly in her sleep. There were never any answers. During the year they'd been trying to transition baby to her own bed, there was all the well-meaning advice, and the one thing my sister said was that she was glad she never forced baby girl to sleep alone. She's forever grateful that they were able to comfort each other for as long as they had. I can't believe I'm typing this and I have to wrap up bc I can't see screen anymore.

Wisp has lived through something most people will never (thankfully) fully have to understand. Her recovery won't be conventional and I'd say her being comfortable and secure is more important than anything.

I don't read these types of stories because it's so painful and you know you can't find and save and comfort and protect everyone. It's honestly too much. And it often turns into "the abuser's" tale and it just feels exploitative. But you've found an amazing balance in telling this story. You also make me care about all these characters WAY too much! lol! And that little cat ...!

I hope Edward keeps following what in his heart he hears Wisp needing.

Thank you for sharing.
michangelina chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Nooooooo! How fast of an update? I have to know what happens because I don't like Bella being so upset!
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Poor Wisp. Pretty oom idea
GorGirl chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Poor little Wisp! It must feel like rejection.
annaharding chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Oh, boy. I hope Emily has a LOT of time to spend with Wisp right now.
Loved her room, btw.
MyHeart chapter 1 . 2/17/2013

I hope Edward keeps following what in his heart he hears Wisp needing.

Thank you for sharing.
LaSpia chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Oh, sad little wisp, feeling abandoned again. Emily-shmemily! Maybe he'll figure out soon how much he loves her and prefers not to sleep alone. Hoping it will dawn on him soon.

Lovely!
txgrl chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
SUCH a good story! I wait impatiently for updates. Thank you so much for your creativity and time.
Barbr9 chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
I must admit I'm not happy about this development. Like Edward I get why it needs to happen but not at the risk of Wisp reverting back to her old self even if it isn't as extreme. It seems they have taken a few steps backward in this little stunt.

Sigh. So sad and heartbreaking.
Mwah