Reviews for Wisp
aabc chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Oh dear, More bumps in the road... Poor Wisp.

I think Emily is wrong wrong wrong. Bella needs that constant reassurance for her to grow. Perhaps sharing a bed is a bad idea but he a room. Although I do think Edward needs more time away, to keep sane.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
It's going to be really hard for her to grasp for a bit. I hope she understands quickly that he still loves her. :.(

I am sorry to hear you were sick, but am incredibly glad you are better now!
JavaMasta chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
uh-oh...
notthatamanda chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
I know, from personal experience in therapy, that it gets worse before it gets better. However, Wisp's didn't just have a setback, she had a complete shutdown. I'd like to know what Emily (pfft) thinks of that. I'd like to see the tools that she gives Edward to deal with that. God, just reading that last bit broke me. I get that she needs this, but it's damned if you do and damned if you don't right now. I feel awful for both Ed and Wisp. I also kind of want to kidney punch Emily. Grr.

But it was a good chapter! Heh.
RogueVampire chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Oh my goodness I don't know who I feel sorrier for Wisp or Edward...
EBLoveSong chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Hmm. A little angst. I love it! :)) Can't wait for more. Please update soon. Thanks. xx
maphie chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
So painful.
Courtney37 chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Uh oh she's pissed! This is not gonna be good. Poor Edward. Well everyone wanted to help, get everyone involved. They all can help her talk to him again. :) I can't wait to see how this plays out. Thanks again. Bye for now.
ohtobeyoung chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
I really hate that but then again couldn't do it with my kids either.
Nands12 chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
aww, poor wisp..she broke my heart! And I totally get what Edward is feeling.. It's hard, but nothing better than the reward afterward!

congratulations on this fic..
loooove it!
looking forward to updates!

xox
Jhere chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Oh no D: this story plays with my emotions waaaaaaaay too much.
DreamerRoad chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Her room sounded absolutely beautiful. Very creative idea.

As for this Wisp's room business - you made my heart ache for both of them... tough business separating these too, but yep, it had to be done.

Great update!
cjrich chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
Ahhhhhh, guess I would make a terrible mother because I would let her continue to sleep with Edward. Its where she feels safe and loved and I couldn't survive the cries. She has made so much progress, but I think this step is just too soon. Ok, yes I am a wimp! Can picture her huddled into the corner of her room with her thumb in her mouth and it breaks my heart to see her unhappy. That said, wonderful chapter. Loved her getting to paint her room. Hope you are feeling better. XOXO, Cheri
blueeyes11354 chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
No way that could have gone smoothly. At all.
A plea chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
I heard next chapter we were going to be subjected to Edward having sex with his ex. Why would you do this? Why would you destroy the love we feel for your Edward? Not every man needs to get laid constantly. There's this thing called masterbation. Ever heard of it? I'm sure you have. So why must you ruin this story by making Edward less to all of us? The joy we get from reading this is based mostly on the fact that Edward is so dedicated to Wisp. Now you are forcing us to see him as less of a man, less of the Edward we all love. Is it realistic? Yes, I'm sure it is, but it's not necessary or wanted by 95% of your readers. So why do it? What will this bring to your wonderful story? Nothing. It will only take away from of it and make it less of what is was before. Please reconsider your decision.
14,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »