Reviews for Wisp
melissamary55 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
love it and cant wait to read what will happen next also will there be any more progress of wisp soon
Paaameeelaaa chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
see ya
Edward's Eternal chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
excellent... love the image of her soaking in the tub experiencing pizza..
loved the update!
diana2012 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
Thank you for the chapter it was great. Please post soon.
gabby1017 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
The social system is very scary... They look at victims of domestic crimes as numbers... just cases...
cecilia4059 chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Yes, Finally. I know you wouldn't keep them apart too long but still, your words made this two weeks apart sound so sad and extremely long. And now we know that she actually can talk. Wonderful story just like ACAP. Love it. Thanks so much.
bella0609 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
Thanks so much for the update - loving the story. Maybe he can get Esme to adopt...hmm :) She's a great mom and has great experience. :)
Craving2Read chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
Excellent chapter. Really impressed with the various ideas you wrote into it - Rose's "take charge" ideas of bringing Wisp to the hot tub and distracting her after a bad night (and bad morning, too).
kstewseyes chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
Wisp has come such a long way. I'm so proud of her...and interested to see how Edward's going to go about handling Lawton. Maybe she'll get sick with some awful disease and die. That would be great. :p As always, can't wait for the next update!
Fleur50 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
wow!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
I love it.
Moflo19 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
Rose is the bomb! I love her fierce protectiveness! Such a great idea to have Wisp relax in a hot tub with some yummy pizza after the crap night of nightmares day filled with evil bitch. Edward continues to amaze me with the compassion and care he has for Wisp. The joy he gets from seeing her happy fills me with all the feels. 33
cullengirl08 chapter 27 . 9/22/2012
I definitely think that Edward and Scott need to have a discussion; Scott needs to see that he's not doing anything to help Wisp by letting Lawton take advantage of the situation. Even he has to see that what she wants to do isn't right.
cecilia4059 chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
It's just sad and helpless, isn't it? I guess in real life things like this do happen. I'm going to cry.
cecilia4059 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
With a condition like Wisp's, how can anyone take her away from a place or person that she relies on so much. It's just not right.
10,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »