Reviews for Wisp
Love Rose.
Kerry Hale chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Amazing story
2old4fanfic chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
love this Rose...hope she gets a chance to put her words into action
sujari6 chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
Absolutely hate Dr Lawton.
twicrazreader chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
Hey Cris:
I love Rose!
I am not understanding why ppl are upset that Edward doesn't lock his door. I just assume these ppl don't come from a small town where you never lock your doors and leave you car keys in the car. It use to be like that here.
Marie
twicrazreader
cecilia4059 chapter 18 . 9/23/2012
Yeah, picture books is a good choice, she is basically a child after all. For some reason I think this story will end up Edward and Bella being together although it hardly seems possible in reality. I can only guess(and hope) at this point.
Thanks.
archy12 chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
i guess playing nice would be Edward needs to be firm too,impressing upon Scott that he has to learn to refuse Lawton's demands.
glad that Wisp enjoyed herself in the hot the idea of Esme adopting her isn't bad either.
kinsano chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
I have lots of comments about this chapter, but first a question: What's with the nightmares all of a sudden? Is it because when she was living a nightmare, she didn't know any better, but now that she has a better life with people who care for her, she dreams about being taken away from it (and Edward, specifically) and it terrifies her? Reading that again, it's like "well, duh!" but what I mean is, she's been living with Edward for several months, but only started having nightmares in the last month (if I'm remembering the last chapter correctly) right? Is it because after she was taken (at whatever age), she's been conditioned (read "tortured") to accept what happens to her without complaint, in effect learning not to want anything? But now, after being with Edward, she's is learning to want something more out of, and for, her life because she is starting to actually get a sense of self. That ties in with showing her the picture of herself and recognizing it as herself as opposed to an animal that, when looking in a mirror, doesnt recognize itself and attacks the "other" animal it sees. Maybe I'm off base with what the nightmares are about. It is weird how she can't wake up... Why is that?

Yeah, Rosalie! She is like a mama bear, mama mountain lion and mama pit bull all rolled up in one, isn't she? I flove her in this story! And great idea about the hot tub.

So it's interesting Edward's subconscious is telling him "ick" when he thinks about adopting Wisp and becoming her father! Even though his conscious self is (rightfully so) giving the loud and clear "ick" when others assume he wants her sexually. So the attraction is buried really, really deep. Poor Edward is in a really weird spot! He's not IN love with her, but he loves her very much. He loves her like a friend but not really because it's more than that and since there's that unequal dynamic, they aren't really "friends". He loves her as much as a parent, but doesn't feel like a parent or blood-relative family member. I can't even imagine someone with Wisp's circumstances EVER being able to have a healthy romantic relationship!

And yeah, pizza! Pineapple and bacon is my favorite, too! Although I usually get regular bacon because so few places have real Canadian bacon and ham doesn't cut it for me...

I'm worried about the grant! Yes the government has tightened up with the grants, but they still have to give out grants, and this one might just be too unusual, and therefore too irresistible, to not fund! Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately in this case, science can be like a high school popularity contest-whoever is more respected or liked, by their peers on the awards panel, will get the funding. Lawton doesn't seem like she'd win any popularity contests, nor has she probably published any stellar articles in her position, so unless she's the favorite Domme of someone on the NIMH awards panel, she probably won't get it. But that doesn't mean someone else won't hear about or read her proposal and poach if she gets turned down.

Ok, I've put off going to work long enough! Loved the chapter, as always!
Cina's chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
This is such a great story. And yes adults can be adopted. My 19 year old daughter asked my husband (her step-father of 15 years) to adopt her. The sperm donor was still around but now that she was an adult he didnt get a say in the adoption. My husband was the happiest man alive.
JayJayxox chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
You spoiled us, Such a long Chapter! :)
cecilia4059 chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
James didn't say much. Nothing really helpful either to himself or the case but I can understand his situation, kind of. I've been watching "48 hours" for years. In lots of cases the arrested suspects simply not dare to say anything to the police for the sake of their or their family's safety. It's the reality they can't escape from. I don't have much sympathy for them since they make their own bed but it definitely makes the whole thing more difficult for the police.
Love this story. Thanks so much.
sexycanI chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
wonderful as usual
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
I loved the hot tub! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Swino chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
It was nice that Wisp was able to just have some fun and maybe forget about the nightmare or the other nightmare called Dr Lawton. She ventured into the tub on her own and asked for more pizza, small steps for some are just massive for her. Plus she's been able to enjoy her favourite things today after what she went through, Edward, Rose, hot water and a lovely cuddle with Pet.

I love her connection with Rose and her ability to trust her. Plus Emmett doesn't seem to worry her does he. She has a lot of people around her that would move heaven & earth to protect her. Interesting suggestions from Emmett about a way foward. What will Edward be able to achieve, what will a phycologist have to say. There is so much that could happen with Wisp's future, there is so much to learn from her past (although I kind of think some of it should be kept locked up if that would help her overcome the nightmares). Will Edward and Emmett be able to look at those files and dispher anything.

Thanks for the update bb
kmah88 chapter 27 . 9/23/2012
hmmm... sounds like some progress to find gerandy may be in the near future after all.
and i'm so glad edward doesn't like the idea of adopting her. cause i hate the idea.
wonderful chapter, as always!
10,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »