Reviews for Wisp
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
see ya!
Ellachanted chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Was hoping she would recognize him. :(

Poker will be interesting, since the table is being used as a fort LOL!
jillian271 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Loved the chapter! I liked Emily and Wisps interaction so far, my heart swelled when Wisp would understand the question and tell her answer as best she could. This story is just so wonderful! :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
I wonder if the next picture will be easier for her to see. Poker night should be interesting. It seems like Emily is doing great with wisp.
helenemc chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
I am happy to see progress on two fronts. Edward is correct; Wisp needs to see a picture of a much younger Dr. Gerandy,.
Lemonlvr916 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
More...More...Faster...Faster...I started this last night and have done nothing but read every night after getting home from my 2nd job. My dog hates me because I've barely talked to her. I only slept for 5 hours last night for staying up too late reading...

In general, what I LOVE...the story, itself. Yes, I've read many abused-Bella stories, this is the best by far. I love the characters you've created...and it's so wonderful how the secondary characters (and I really love that Carlisle and Alice ARE kind of secondary, here, whether intentional or not) become more well-rounded as we move foward. You do some really interesting things with paralleling the plot lines between this story and the Twilight series.

A couple of things that make me twitch...even though Alice is secondary...does she have to stick her tongue out at Edward? She does some incredible things to spark Wisp's mind...I was a little disappointed when she is occasionally portrayed more as a child than Wisp is. Emmett is a cop. He has a job. I get it. But, I am cringing that they go ahead with the media release...some part of my calculating brain says that this is integral to the storyline and that's it's going to lead to a HUGE angsty-climax that will make me pull covers over my head...so I'm trusting you...but right now, I'm still blaming Emmett for not sticking up for Edward.

Ok...if you post quickly, I PROMISE to give you more positive feedback. :-) (I know, you just posted today, and I was THRILLED to see it...but really...I usually only read completed fics...But, I took a chance on this one, looking for something a little different...and now, this story is kinda like my own personal brand of herion.

Thanks for this wonderful piece of art you are sharing. Jenn
Milk40 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next...
ickaren chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
I think Emily is going to work well with both Wisp and Edward. So glad she respects Edward like that, and I liked how she worked with Wisp.
LivingInLyrics chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
THE DOOR! I KNOW SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THE DOOR! I am sorry for yelling.. but.. *WHINES* Wisp and pet...
momams chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Emily's visit went much better than what Edward imagined. She is good and was able to establish a connection with Wisp very quickly. I think she's the right one for Wisp. Edward was doubtful but I think he's convinced, even if he wo't accept it yet.
As for Emmett's visit, could it be the wrong guy? Or could Edward's theory be right? I can't tell you which I'd preferrd.
fannygilmore chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
I'm thinking he's the right Dr. Geranty.
Thanks.
LadyOracle1 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
And I WAS expecting a cliffie! But i dont know how i feel about not having one. But one thing did upset me about what Edward is doing."The door's usually unlocked during the day," he told Emily.

Edward stop leaving the freaking door unlocked...especially when Wisp is in danger! Youre not in freaking Mayberry. I love this Edward because he sweet caring and courageous but i need him to stop doing that.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Hmmmm? I really hope that Gerandy in the photo is the right Gerandy! I can't wait till more and to see how this poker game goes! ;)
tereses24 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Hmm wonder how she would react to an older photo of the guy..great chapter! :)
dreampills chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
excited to see whether wisp will react to a younger picture. you definitely had me going about whether or not this is the guy!
13,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 449 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 469 .. Last Next »