Reviews for Wisp
bad7585 chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
I just found your story yesterday, and i am all caught up on the 42 amazingly written chapters. You write really well. The details you come up with are so vibrant in my mind. Your story is a shining example of what i love about fanfiction. Keep up the good work :) cant wait for the next update!

Happy Storytelling,
Bad7585
beachdreamer-nyc chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
I like that the Emily/Wisp portion of the story is starting. I am facinated to see how she deals with Wisp. You are doing a good job with Wisp's evolution - not too fast, but enough to keep the story intriguing. Keep Writing!
kinsano chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
And my great big balloon of hope for the Gerandy lead just deflated with a big old ffffttthhhhzzzzt sound! You left a little window of hope with the younger pic angle, but Wisp drew herself younger, and as self-aging is harder to see/recognize, she certainly would recognize him. As an artist, her brain would subconsciously map his face even in the phone picture and recognize his basic facial structure, etc., wouldn't it?

Anyway, I loved how Emily taught Wisp how to express her preferences. It was a beautiful moment when that light went on and Wisp's ability to communicate expanded!
lovelybluesky chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
Edward's pissy, but i guess i understand him, lol! Can't wait for the next one!
Have a great day!
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
Wonderful chapter. They are making progress at least with Wisp. She really seemed to respond to Emily. Hopefully that will help them make more progress with finding who did this to her. See ya next time.
Guest chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
I know this may seem silly, but I always think of Phillip Phillips' song 'home' when I think of Edward and wisp
twicrazreader chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
Cris:
I feel for Edward...such a protector.
I love the interaction between Emily and Wisp. I think she gonna be great for her.
I agree Edward needs someone to talk too also.
Marie
twicrazreader
Angeldolphin01 chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
I love it.
favludo chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
Interesting... Im still wondering where Garrett fits in with all of this...
flojo03 chapter 42 . 1/31/2013
good to see that emilys visit went well and wisp wasnt afraid of her, am thinking like edward that wisp may not recognise a recent photo of the dr that an older one is required
Gillian Aubrey chapter 42 . 1/30/2013
I like Emily! I think she's going to help Wisp. Also, I suspect the same as Edward about Gerandy and the older pic.
Twimima7 chapter 42 . 1/30/2013
Edward has a gut feeling they will find his Wisp, by tailing Emmett or go to see James in prison. He feels they got the right guy and need a younger picture of him. I love this story.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 42 . 1/30/2013
Edward really has a hunch about this one...
kinsano chapter 41 . 1/30/2013
Ah ha! A break! And I wondered if it was the name Owen that Wisp was actually trying to say. Ooh, I hope we catch up with Bad Dr. Gerandy really soon! (Or, more like, I hope Emmett catches up with him!)
kinsano chapter 40 . 1/30/2013
Again, just so heartbreaking! And this Edward will always be a hero to me!
14,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 470 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 490 .. Last Next »