Reviews for Wisp
woodstock15 chapter 41 . 1/24/2013
I don't know if I've actually reviewed a chapter of this story before, I'm lazy with that sort of thing, but I'm extraordinarily glad you take the time to write this story. I love Wisp so much and I identify with her so much even though nothing so horrible was ever done to me. She reminds me that I can find happiness or positivity in a completely crap situation. Thanks for your words, I can't wait for the next chapter.
apriln chapter 38 . 1/24/2013
Im so glad Pet is found, Wisp will be so happy
katiej1 chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
WHOA! Major break in the case!
vivalarye chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Ok, so Cecelia is awesome for coming forward.
Petra308 chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Yes! At last they have a lead that looks promising. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the new clue will lead to more people who have hurt Wisp.

Loved that she was more talkative around new people and her helping with breakfast was great. She seems to be starting to branch out!

Thanks for the update.
Fliberty chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
I love this.

I just found this and read everything that has happened so far to Wisp and Edward. What a heartbreaking situation for Wisp to have been in but what a wonderful family she has found to help her.

I love how Edward has responded to finding a girl in this situation and how nurturing he is. I love the ways that Wisp finds to make herself understood to those she trusts. They are gradually getting closer to finding out who Wisp really is and how she came to have such a terrible existence.

The pictures Wisp draws sound amazing (despite the horrendous images she has to work with) and could be a huge help to the Police. I keep wondering if she will turn out to have a photographic memory. I really liked Garret and the patient way he approached Wisp. I hope we'll see more of him. Emily seems like she may be able to help Wisp too.

I keep worrying about how remote the cabin is and how vulnerable they would be if Wisp's old life were to come back to find her. James managed to find Edward and he could pass that information on to his similarly-twisted associates. The fact that the front door always seems to be unlocked makes me twitch :-)
txgrl chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
I just have to say that I am SO HOOKED on this story and commend you for the wonderful job. I have no idea where it is going, but I am along for the ride.

Do me a favor though ... when they find "the owner" and accomplices, PLEASE let them get a GOOD Nancy Kerrigan style knee whack - and a 250 lb roommate named Bubba! Pleeeease?
buttaflykissesxoxo chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
Ugh, your story makes me wanna cry. I love the fact it's so different and heartfelt. In two days I've read the entire thing and I love it. Can't wait for more.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
They are making so much progress with the investigation and with Wisp compared to before. They are finally getting some breaks. I love this story and always look forward to new chapters. Now if RL will just back off a little and let me read more. ;)
Thanks for writing.
Blondemel47 chapter 35 . 1/23/2013
Ooops, wasnt signed in! Lovely chapter - enjoying it. Was great to hear Wisp talk a little. Hope we get some more of that. I agree with some of the others, I dont think Rose should be lifting heavy weights whilst pregnant. My sister had a miscarriage after lifting suitcases down in a shop she worked in, many many years ago. Never got pregnant again. Imho not worth the risk.
Guest chapter 35 . 1/23/2013
Lovely chapter - enjoying it. Was great to hear Wisp talk alittle. Hope we get some more of that.
ranahd chapter 41 . 1/23/2013
FINALY someone talked!
weedstert chapter 41 . 1/22/2013
Intruiged by the letter...on the edge of my seat ...thanks :)
LittleMoCullen chapter 41 . 1/22/2013
OOooo They have have a maybe lead :D
mommymac0508 chapter 41 . 1/22/2013
I loved it poor bella but she is getting better stronger and talking more now will that letter lead to something update soon
14,055 | « Prev Page 1 .. 470 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 490 .. Last Next »