Reviews for Wisp
MidnightDreamer00 chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Oh they have a lead... does it take them anywhere? Please update soon.
chicpea chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Ah, dermatologist! That explains her not having any body hair. I actually find that strangely comforting. I'd been worried that the persistent malnourishment or some kind of chemical hormone manipulation accounted for her failure to grow any body hair. On that note, I imagine she'll be getting her first period some time in the near future. I'm sure that'll be fun for Edward to wake up to. I loved how communicative she was this chapter, and found it adorable that that she says 'um' instead of 'yum,' which is weird because I normally find written child-speak to be grating. I just love Wisp that much, I suppose.

Hopefully the police will be willing to put off releasing her image while they pursue this lead. You really can't write this story fast enough. No need to reply - thanks for sharing your talent!
Erikajo chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Yay, Cecelia!
mjwpg chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
I'm glad they are moving forward with her therapy, although I completely understand Edward's reticence this will be tough on Wisp and he so just wants to keep her in that safe bubble.
Okay now they have a lead I say they don't release her picture that's a scary prospect letting those people know she's out there, I suspect they'll do anything to keep their secret, I think they need the element of surprise.
Awesome chapter!
MsHavisham79 chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lawd I hope that lead gives them SOMETHING! We need something. Wisp deserves to have someone held responsible.
This was a great chapter, I love that Scott got to hear Wisp doing so well over the phone.
333
mayejrmorris chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Good chapter. Can't wait for more. I can't wait to see when wisp is safe from any harm
Maye.
ilive2read chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
a big clue! and progress and happy times w/out tears. Loved this chapter.
annaharding chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
So much new news this chapter! That her picture WILL be circulated, that she knows when they're talking about Mr. Own, that Emily will be involved with Wisp, that someone finally came forward about Dr. Gerandy... Wow! Can't wait for next chapter. Thanx for this one!
EMcKinney chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
You don't even know how excited it makes me to see the update email in my box. I love this story and I loved the chapter. Thanks.
RobstenLover93 chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
Love the chapter, cant wait for the next chapter, very intreged by the note at the end :)
csuter chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
Oh shit, tears this whole chapter, you are killing me!
cullensrule chapter 39 . 1/19/2013
What a sweet reunion.
Blondemel47 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
Bloody hell! Cant wait to read more!
Olive chapter 40 . 1/19/2013
Own, what does she means by that?
slc6548 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
This is just amazing - love it!
13,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 470 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 490 .. Last Next »