Reviews for Wisp
idealskeptic chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Absolutely fabulous chapter! I loved Emily's gentle way of getting to straightening things out. It was just the right balance of friend and professional. And I love that Wisp proved smarter than anyone expected her to be. When she touched Emily's scars... *sniffles*

Emmett's excellent, as he always is, when he comes around with a peace offering and breaks the rules once again for Edward.

Kudos on another fantastic chapter.
2muchtrouble chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Good chapter. I always enjoy it when Jake is actually a dog.
mjwpg chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Awesome chapter! I was just thinking today boy I wish there was an update for Wisp and here it is :-)
I just love this story!
RobstenLover93 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Love the chapter! Whats up with not inviting mike? Please update soon!
tas62 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
I hope this is the lead they are looking for. Wisp is really starting to come along in her communication, so hopefully Emuly will help her even more.
barburella chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Why do I get the feeling that poker night will trigger something?
MsHavisham79 chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
So, I am bitchfacing Emily the whole time, and Emmett cause I know its their fault that things are going to happen. And Edward seemed to imply the door is locked at night ... Just in case he doesn't keep it locked at night though I am sending him a BUNCH of baby monitors and the thing that I am about to tweet you.
ILY dear! My heart, tis in your hands, be gentle.
team rob chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
LyricalKris chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
I never have understood the idea that a schedule is so beneficial. hehe.

I agree w/Emily. Edward needs to talk to someone. It was great to see Wisp having a whole conversation. Strides!
2old4fanfic chapter 42 . 1/29/2013
Love Emily, so well drawn. Wisp and the oreos...just like everyone else. i think it's the most normal thing she's done
Cina's chapter 41 . 1/29/2013
They finally get some kind of break. Lets hope it pans out. Loved it
chantiemaya chapter 41 . 1/29/2013
I read this the day you posted it, but I didn't get to replying before now. I'm trying to make an effort to ALWAYS reply when I read something, but it's not always great on a smartphone :P This is one of my all time fave stories. Every time you update, I drop everything I'm doing and read like a madwoman. Needless to say, I can't wait for the next installment. Your idea was awesome and you've worked it out so well.

LOL - anon reviewers are great, aren't they ;)
Debra doo chapter 37 . 1/29/2013
Oh. I had to leave the theater when Bambi's mother died. I was devastated. And now having lost my own mama twenty years ago, I cannot watch it still with my children. But I had a good cry, a needed cry.
Blondemel47 chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Oh a possible new lead - great stuff! Look fwd to reading the Christmas Outtake... yay... caught up... but now got to wait for update , :( lol Looking fwd to more!
LouLouCullen chapter 41 . 1/28/2013
Interesting enough...I found your story in a long list of favorites that one of my favorite authors on fanfiction favorite stories page. And I can't express enough how heartbreaking, yet amazing this story is. I've laughed and cried. I have read hundred if not thousands of stories on fanfiction and this particular story has captivated me from start until the last updated chapter. I cannot wait to read another updated chapter. How you came to even think of this story is beyond me...but I'm so, so glad you did. I am impatiently awaiting the next chapter. LouLouCullen
14,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 473 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 493 .. Last Next »