Reviews for Wisp
ohtobeyoung chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
The move is going to be difficult.
suzy 2010 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Good chapter. But will Wisp accept having to sleep in her own room.
Courtney37 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Ooh wisp. Poor girl. But the snack idea and the new bedroom idea sounds like a great plan to me. I like Emily. Can't wait to read on. Thanks again babe. :)
Pyejammies chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
So another clue, the man who took Wisp smelled of cigarettes. Will there be problems now one of the workmen has recognised Wisp as the girl on the news?
tsm0836 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Emily's suggestions are so right but I do think it will be just as hard for Edward as it is for Wisp. The setting of boundaries for children is always difficult especially when they don't understand. Thank you for your wonderful words.
momams chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Things had been going really well, and that's great. But, life always has ups and downs and a down had to come. It came in the form of a worker going inside the cabin. It caused Wisp, Edward and Esme lots of stress, true, but I think they handled it really well. Giving her the airfreshner was a great idea, and a huge help.
Then there's Emily's sugestions, yes, they weren't all going to be easy to accept. Edward knew that but it still didnn't prepare him to hear and accept them. A part of him needs Wisp with him as much as she needs him, it will be tough for both. The idea of fixing her room to her liking is a wonderful one, and hopefully will be helpful.
Then there's the thimble... someone hasn't read Peter Pan, and has to ASAP! ;)
chantiemaya chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Big steps are being made soon...I love Emily and I hope she's staying. Isn't a thimble what they call kisses in Peter Pan? I watched it as a kid, but it was in Dutch :P
weedstert chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I'm so adoring this story...thanks :)
kiddikat chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Slightly uncomfortable reading that chapter, so many ?s
Courtney37 chapter 42 . 2/2/2013
the first lesson seemed to go ok. I love wisp and her childlike qualities. She's soo cute! Too bad that guy didnt get a reaction out of wisp. I loved her showing off Pet and then later Pet biting Edward. Lol! Can't wait to read on. Thanks again.
annaharding chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Emily has some good suggestions. I can see why Edward is hesitant about some, but he really needs to realize how inappropriate it looks to an outsider, when Wisp sleeps with him.
And the comment that the worker made about seeing Wisp on TV? That really scares me - now the bad guys might see her and might come for her. Edward is usually alone with her, without security. Do you have some angsty drama planned? Please give a disclaimer at the top!
Thanx for the update!
blueeyes11354 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I will be very curious to read how these recommendations will play out.
JMoonrise chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I do think there need to be boundaries between them. He doesn't realize that she got that from Peter Pan. She likes Edward, but can't quite translate to him what it is that she wants.
sherryola chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I've been expecting the room thing. That's going to be a battle. Ugh. Still, it's right and realistic. It had to come. And poor Wisp getting so scared. she was so cute with the Febris.
MsHavisham79 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
gahhhhhhhhhhh. poor Wisp with that bad smell. I have always found scent memory to be one of the strongest with me, followed quickly by music. Scents and music can transport me someplace else in an instant.
The thimble kisses were so adorable. I LOVE that she asked for them. Every time she asks for something she wants I get all stupid proud of her.
The rock that sits in my stomach now when there is mention of her own room.
And I DO NOT LIKE that the worker recognized her from the news! He's going to tell people, and then they will know where she is.
14,285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 473 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 493 .. Last Next »