Reviews for Wisp
Craving2Read chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Smoking - Another piece of the puzzle...

Hopefully, part of making a room for Wisp will include her exact air mattress in a blanket cave. The cocoon that she's defined as her safe zone should be moved right into her room. Maybe even include Edward's pillow or blanket that has his scent on it.
NT715 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story! I just started reading one of your other fic's (As Children After Play) and it totally owns me.
mugglemom08 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Wow, that's a big step. I'm actually wondering if it's going to be harder on Edward than Wisp.
chelbee chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Thank you for another great post!
sballLuvr5 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Aww little Wisp. Those bad construction men/hot tub installers/whatever they're called in her house making her uncomfortable! Rude! Haha At least she didn't hide from Edward. I hate that she had a nightmare though. Probably memories from the cigarette smell. I really like Emily. I really think she's going to help them. Loved this chapter :)
Kristi
Livie79 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Okay, so she's moving into her own room. Paint Neverland all over her walls, she'll love it in there! And see, even Wisp knows that smoking is bad. LOL Really great chapter, it was easy on my heart, and for that I thank you. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE your face!
TwilightSVU chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
I love the idea of Edward and his family helping Wisp redesigning her room, so that she'll feel more comfortable sleeping in there.
dreampills chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
okay, not that bad of a suggestion from emily.
2muchtrouble chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Great to get another chapter.
kallaney chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Great chapter. I love it.
AmbrosiaCA chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Wisp and E are so sweet. I'm very relieved that you haven't started anything sexual yet. It seems like it would take years - if it happened at all - for Wisp to be able to mature enough to choose to be in such a relationship. I keep thinking of her as a little girl! I'm glad that E remembers that mentally she really is! Thank you for continuing with the story. Who could imagine that a story with such dark roots would be so incredibly sweet and beautiful.
Donut Magnet chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
"It's open!" - I swear you put that line in just to needle the lockthedoor club! Now her picture is out there and someone has recognised that she is the girl from the pic, he really needs to lock the door to keep possible baddies or busybodies out!

I don't think her breakdown was a backwards step, it helped to add another clue to their search for t he bastards that did this to her. The sense is smell is so strongly linked to memory, I'm really glad you showed Wisp trying to absorb Edward's scent after the meltdown. She smelled something bad now she's making sure she can recognise the good in her life.

I can't wait to see what they do with Wisp's bedroom, and how long it'll take for her to actually sleep in there. I foresee many tears ahead in that chapter (mine & hers!).

Thimble! My heart absolutely melted when I read that part. Oh Wisp, you sweet thing. She deserves all the thimbles she wants.
2old4fanfic chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Loving Emily even more.
Guest chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Excellent chapter. Don't know how Wisp being sensitive to the smell of smoke will help in identifying her captors/trainers/owners. But I hope it can be used as a clue.
M474 chapter 43 . 2/2/2013
Poor Edward, I'm not sure he wants to sleep alone either! I think if he's completely honest, he'll miss her fiercely. These two. So precious.

I'm excited for the puzzle pieces to start coming together-Owen, Thimble, the others.

Thank youuuuuuuuu!