Reviews for Wisp
Nolebucgrl chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Aww thank you for the birthday wishes and the posting! Own, huh? Our girl is trying! It's good to see her close to Edward again. It was hurting me as much as it was him I think! Thanks so much for sharing this story. I love it so!
deediaz00 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Great Chapter!
acw1 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013

m
Guest chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
I'm really glad that Wisp is getting the hang of possessions but come on, kiddo, we need names!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
generally I turn at the door when an author says they don't know where they story is heading but you have such a clear grasp of your characters that I have a lot of trust you will let them lead you and not force them anywhere

as for the story, it hurts so much, for her, for him, just in general but I do love the characters. Emmett and Edward and Esme especially. I do understand Carlisle and his reservations and I really like how we are getting different POVs on the situation

I'm an instant gratification kinda girl but I do enjoy the pace and the mistakes and set back as much as the progress
Pyejammies chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
A little more info there but still nothing more about Dr Gerandy. To be honest finding her abusers would cause her great trauma even if it would mean that they would be put away where they couldn't harm anyone else.
BellaPanic chapter 39 . 1/16/2013
I’ve already made one review for the whole story so far. But making a second one because there were a few things that I’ve forgot to add.

It seriously does gives me chills, and makes me anxious. For example, when she was deciphering that Bible talk about a female going to hell. I thought, what the, is she possessed by the devil? What kind of abusers would make that stick in her head about going into the gateways of hell?!

There have been some cute and sometimes weird AND cute moments. When Wisp and Alice met for the first time, when Alice got in the bath with her; those were kind of weird but cute. I’ve loved how she’s been able to say some words. They’re not much but they’re still something. It didn’t take her long to say Edward’s name, and she did when in that mental hospital answer with who she wanted to be cared for by.

And I’ve found some parts funny. I mean I kind of laughed when Wisp kept calling Jasper a bad doctor. AWKWARD! She could say Rose’s name, Edward’s, and call Esme Mother but she didn’t get off to a good start when she was able to say his name.

I know this happened in chapter 40, I'm curious about a lot of things too but I'm curious also about who she means has owned her and if she thinks Edward owns her now.
natalayx chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Aw. Esme is so sweet. I'm glad Edward is accepting and supportive of Wisp claiming Esme as her mother. Not that i expected anything less from him.

I think it's beautiful he's leaving it up to Wisp to choose her therapist. i don't really know how'll they'll get around that, but it's still sweet of him...

OMG. Edward's interaction and affection with Wisp is all sorts of adorable. THEY JUST MAKE ME SMILE SO HIGH :") and i always 'awww' out loud all the time. WISP IS SO CUTE.

Own? WHAT DOES OWN MEAN? That the man in the picture 'owned' her? oMG :(

I want to stab those motherfecker in the eyeballs and shove cactus' up their asses!
debslmac chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
ItsATwilightThing13 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
wait, wait...i was thinking father was her biological dad but now i realize it was probably a Father as in a priest... either way it's sick. can't wait for next update
parkesy23 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Thanks for another awesome chapter. She has come such a long way already. Thanks
rooslovesjackson chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
OMG upload soon 3
lknots chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
She's so brave! Thank you! Lotta
suzy 2010 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Loved how Wisp said sorry to Edward and that she is getting better.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
She is trying SO hard to communicate with him! There may still be
somewhat of a language barrier, but she is growing by leaps and
bounds, and she is really grasping her safety with Edward. That is
going to be HUGE in her moving forward. I think Emily is going to
be very good for Bella indeed, and for Edward too.
13,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 473 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 493 .. Last Next »