Reviews for Wisp
luckycullen chapter 5 . 1/30
Vulnerability plus beauty is a bad combination... so true.
luckycullen chapter 4 . 1/29
Aww, so glad she found Alice friendly. And all the other family!
luckycullen chapter 3 . 1/29
I guess this savage James kept her kneeling and living like an animal...
luckycullen chapter 2 . 1/29
Loved the tender way he treats her...
luckycullen chapter 1 . 1/29
Wow, you got me at girl's dead body... nice plot!
Spawn chapter 63 . 1/25
I have to say that you did an excellent job on this story. It was so intricate, detailed, and emotionally raw. As a caregiver myself, I know first hand how time consuming and incredibly stressful it can be. That person is your whole world and everything revolves around them. Though the person I take care of is physically disabled, it is hard on both your mind and body to attend to their every need.

I liked your Edward and how he stepped up for this poor abused girl in need when he didn't have to. My heart broke for Wisp/Bella, but she couldn't have found a better caregiver, even with all of the mistakes Edward made.

I loved Esme and Rosalie and how they took to Wisp, giving her the maternal attention and affection she was in desperate need of. I loved Pet too, she was a perfect fit for Wisp and helped her get in touch with a side of herself she hadn't connected with.

Loved Garrett, but wasn't much of a fan of Carlisle for much of this until the end. He came off rather cold and detached, though I understand his position. I hated Tanya and could see from the start that she would be the vindictive type. She served her purpose though.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to create this wonderful work of art. I truly appreciate how much time and care it had to have taken you. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Wow how patetic are you to beg for money from people ONLINE?! YEA LIKE WE REALLY BELIVE YOU GOING TO GIVE IT TO OTHER PEOPLE CAUSE THEY ARE MORNING A CAT ARE YOU FUCKEN KIDDING ME GET A JOB LOSER
twilightlullaby chapter 4 . 1/4
I am so thankful that I found this story; it is only the beginning, but I can tell this is going to be a fantastic wild read! Alice is just too adorable already.
awesomeami316 chapter 68 . 12/23/2016
This story was so good
Guest chapter 54 . 12/17/2016
Nooo! Why?!
boopgirl chapter 63 . 12/2/2016
Great Story
saintfudge chapter 63 . 11/22/2016
Great story .. I did start this a while ago caught up to you and left it in my alerts until it was completed.. . I have had this in my alerts since April 2012 .. Don't read WIPs .. And have finally come back to it .. And loved it .. Liked the way it ended but would have liked them to be caught ... Thanks for sharing have fun
Dusellie chapter 63 . 11/11/2016
I'm so glad I've only found this fic, years after it first began so I could totally glut myself on it in a couple of sittings. I don't think I would have survived reading it as a WIP.

What a mammoth fucking effort! That was amazing! Such an emotional journey - I teared up so many times. You should be so proud of this big little baby. Wisp was so real - you brought her to life. This story will stay with me forever which is testament to your talent Asia remarkable storyteller.

I loved the 'Tanya interruptus', it was totally worth it for the wickedwitch scene. I will remember that fondly. Oh how I laughed, I literally had to put the iPad down and just let it out. Brilliant. :) I also enjoyed your portrayal of Tanya because you didn't write her like the stereotypical 'bitch'. I think any outsider would have the the situation exactly the same way.

I only wish the decision regarding children had been left as a 'not now, maybe not ever, but maybe someday' like the idea of marriage. I mean they are both still so young, who knows how they would feel or improve (in Bella's case) in ten years time? *sigh* I might just have to content myself with my own head canon on that score huh? :)

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. It was wonderful.
116jeff chapter 31 . 10/26/2016
Edward is like a parent who can't say no to their kid. He thinks he's making her happy hit he's not really teaching her anything. Kids who are never told no or shown boundaries end up being brats. I know Wisp has a complicated past but carrying her around and never making her uncomfortable isn't probably the best thing for her. Humans are meant to walk upright. There are all sorts of physiological problems from humans being on hands and knees. He's kind of terrible for her at this point.
116jeff chapter 30 . 10/26/2016
OK, this is getting nuts that he can't see that they need a professional to help them navigate this crazy girl's issues. Hopefully we'll see some improvement soon. This is getting to be such a drag!
14,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »