Reviews for Wisp
Rita01tx chapter 58 . 4/1
Holy shit! That just blows me away and I'm sure Emily is shocked, too, but she's copin'! Edward will shit bricks LMAO!
Hopin' this baby brings everyone back together...I hated Rose and Emmett fallin' out with Edward! It hurts Wisp for them to fight!
readicted chapter 29 . 4/1
Oh Sh_t! Someone has really, really brainwashed this girl. She's been trained and treated as sub human, an animal, and on top of that, has been taught she, as a woman, is evil, the original corrupter of man, the gateway to he'll. Oh my F'n gah. She is truly damaged and now has suffered a huge psychological setback. Now the question bares asking, is the Father her zealot dad or a priest. Hmm.
readicted chapter 28 . 4/1
Okay, literally wtf?! Wow.
Rita01tx chapter 57 . 4/1
I'm so hopeful Wisp hasn't been damaged beyond repair! She'll surprise them, yet, I'm sure of it!
Rita01tx chapter 56 . 4/1
This has got to be one of my favorite chapters...one where I nearly fell off my chair laughin' at Wisp tryin' to melt Tanya LMAO!
However, I don't see a relationship between Wisp and Tanya happenin' LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 55 . 4/1
If nothin' else, Tanya's presence gives her another perspective...especially about the in and out business not havin' to hurt! Maybe it will be another incentive to want to walk, too!
Atwiggs chapter 42 . 4/1
I don't think he's the right Doctor G. I think she would remember him, but I hope that it is him. We'll have to wait for the younger pic, I guess.
Rita01tx chapter 54 . 4/1
In this instance, I completely agree with Tanya that Wisp purposely diverted Edward's attention from Tanya to her LMAO!
Rita01tx chapter 53 . 4/1
Yeah, I can see the lure of some adult interaction but I'm hopin' he changes his mind about havin' Tanya come out to the cabin...she'd be shocked to see Wisp is far from a child LOL!
readicted chapter 27 . 4/1
Rose handles Wisp so well. It's so important for Wisp to form a trusting relationship with a female. The road trip went really well and hot tub and pizza was a perfect way to let Wisp release the stress and anxiety from the bad night and the awful home visit. I think Emmett is right here.
Rita01tx chapter 52 . 4/1
Well, than God Em took himself off the damn murder case! I hated seein' him and Edward's relationship sufferin' *sigh!*
Atwiggs chapter 41 . 4/1
Thank you so much for this great escape! You are such an amazing writer Luv and I can't wait to read more! I'm glad Wisp is back, safe and warm in "her" Edwards arms! Don't we all wish we were safe in his arms?
Atwiggs chapter 40 . 4/1
This girl and Edward are breaking my heart...
readicted chapter 26 . 4/1
Dr. Lawton is so jaded. I do understand the potential opportunity for valuable research. Wisp presents such a unique case study (my background is psychology), but clearly Dr. Lawton is discounting Wisp' s well-being in favor of the potential glory of the veritable publishing goldmine that studying Wisp would undoubtedly yield. I think she poses a real and present danger to Edward and Wisp. Perhaps Edward ought to reconsider his position and apply for the grant himself, to circumvent her. This is horrible. If she's taken away again, I don't know that she'd trust again. So proud of Wisp for speaking. And Dr. L deserved to be bit, she knowingly invaded Wisps personal space and comfort zone.
readicted chapter 25 . 4/1
Oh crap, not her. I hope Edward just explains that it's been a very bad night/day. Except that co-sleeping bit is not going to sit well at all, I'm sure.
13,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »