Reviews for Wisp
lmc123 chapter 9 . 8/30
See also this time how much of a woosy edward is with her. Also I see that he has fallen in love with her, I don't think i saw that so clear the first time...
lmc123 chapter 10 . 8/30
Its hard to find a chapter I didn't review before. I re read my fa vs all the time... lyrical kris stuff 3 or 4 times. This is different for some reason... maybe cos its long... but I see things differently this time... just read chap 55 when Tanya first meets wisp. What she said when she is appalled edward had her on his lap, made perfect sense and had some truth in it, and I can totally see wisp giving her the smug smile... ha ha. Before I hated Tanya so much I couldn't see past it, I think cos i was so worried she was gonna fuck it all up... and she does!
lmc123 chapter 33 . 8/29
It is strange reading this again, knowing what's gonna happen... knowing what's gonna happen with Tanya, its on my mind whole time im reading...its 4 in the afternoon on a Saturday and im still in bed cos i can't stop reading... this story is amazing...
lmc123 chapter 18 . 8/28
Re reading for first time since its been complete
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 63 . 8/25
Thank you for this gift of little Wisp and her story. I'm in tears but happy ones. I hope you are doing well and continue to write.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 58 . 8/24
Another mind blowing chapter! The layers and layers of life peeled back to our one desire. To be loved in return.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 53 . 8/23
Another strong chapter. You do an excellent job with Edward's inner dialogue.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 46 . 8/23
I want to keep praising your story as it is enthralling. But announcing an anal sex story contest in the same chapter where you have Wisp demonstrating what happened to her at the doctor's house is simply awful. A little tact please.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 34 . 8/23
"Wisp, Edward. Wisp."

Oh my God. You made me tear up with that.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 28 . 8/22
Your skill continues to amaze me. Excellent work on everything so far. I love every sentence.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 17 . 8/21
Ah Rose. You are a delight locked deep inside. I love it when you let yourself out.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 14 . 8/21
Sorry I haven't reviewed before now. I'm blown away with this story! I'm so happy I came across it just stumbling through people's favs. Thank you for creating such original characters and this beautifully heart breaking story.
NeeNee246 chapter 63 . 8/21
WOW! It's over. I am so sad. I am going to miss them all. ;) This was really great! Thanks for sharing! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 62 . 8/21
OMFNG! OMG! OMG! This seems to be all I can say!
NeeNee246 chapter 61 . 8/21