Reviews for Wisp
TwoWayMirror chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
Yay! Pet's home!
mayejrmorris chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
loved it. can't wait for the next one.
Maye
rubybooby chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
yay, happy chapter! :)
sofiadixon chapter 39 . 1/9/2013
THANK YOU FOR FREQUENT UPDATES ON THIS INTRIGUING STORY
Guest chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
How are we 38 chapters in and there has been hardly any progression in this story? Are you planning on writing a 100 chapter long story? I absolutely loved this story in the beginning but have found myself leaving updates in my inbox for days because I have lost interest. It feels like you keep writing the same chapter over and over with small differences. I know Rome wasn't built in a day but come on...38 chapters and nothing! I just find it ridiculous at this point. I keep hoping with every update that we will get something and have been disappointed for a looooong time now.
pam211 chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
WOW! What an incredible story! I've just caught up and it is so riveting! Can't wait for more!
Twlightforever chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Excellent as always
Glad they found Pet even if she is hurt.
bella0609 chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Yeah! Yeah! Pet is found! ...and Edward wanted to give up!
carolamex chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Yeeeeeeeessssssss! Pet is alive!
Love Emily! I think she will be a great addition to Wisp helpers. Thanks, darling! Xo
carolamex chapter 37 . 1/9/2013
Oooohhhhh, poor wisp! But, oh so good! Thanks babe. Xo
carolamex chapter 36 . 1/9/2013
Oh, where is Pet? And how cute is Wisp watching Peter? Thanks babe! Sorry I've been late at reading. I'm still on vacation and its been very busy here. Hope all is good. Xo
artri chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Thanks be for that, don't think I could listen to Wisps crying any longer, wierd I know but I could hear her in the background as I read through the chapter. Just shows how well you write.
WalkN2TheTwilight chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
I just finished reading what you have posted so far. If I was Edward, every time Lawton was around, I would call her Miss. Lawton until she started calling me by my proper title.
BDavis.16 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I started reading this yesterday - and read all the way through chapter 35 and woke up today and read the remaining three! This story is amazing, sad obviously, but you are an amazing storyteller! I can't wait to read more :).
Guest chapter 38 . 1/9/2013