Reviews for Wisp
Debbie White chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
Great chapter! Love it keep going! Cant wait for the next one!
helenemc chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
Edward is finally realizing what Wisp may need. She is also showing signs of understanding a little. Maybe Emily can get through to her.
Maplestyle chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
I want to bash the bastard's face in!
SILVERLINING67 chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
40x:(
OliveTrusty chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
Heartbreaking
nicole chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
tatoos are like a piece of art to the artist. many tatoos have been traced back because tatoo artist recognized their work or work of others. Em needs to put word into local & nearby tatoo palors for whom the artwork may belong to, that could lead to an potential name, also what of james still not talking, can they trace credit card transaction from where he might of been or place his photo on the news for any leads, than wisp, it would be safer. also trace any property he may have been staying, this way they can establish a perimeter where he might of gotten wisp from as far as state/area wise
Petra308 chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
I must be a pervert, but I was expecting their sweet moment in the bed to go downhill fast when I saw the word "straddling." Yet another sign that I have a dirty mind!

Loved that Wisp has really embraced pet as her responsibility, it is so good for her to have something else to care for and loves her with no demands. It was good to see her bonding with Edward again, but not sure how he can get her to understand ownership doesn't really apply to people for most of the world.

Great chapter! Great Cris!

Thanks for the update.
tsm0836 chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
The saying , it takes a village to raise a child, is one that Edward is starting to realise. Everyone in the family has something to offer in the healing and development of Wisp.

Hopefully those evil bastards will be found and feed their own dicks. Thank you for sharing this story.
dreampills chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
awesome chapter!
Ellachanted chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
No, he's my Edward. Okay not really. Darn it. I love Sweetward :)

I'm glad Wisp is starting to improve. :)
gabby1017 chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
Such a horrendous tale... Yet, I have had many clients with difficult pasts... Beaten, abused... There are a lot of sick people out there.
EdwardsKitten chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
Our poor little Wisp!
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
I can't even. Just can't even. You make me cry and cheer and clutch my heart. This story is too much. You have all of us, a legion of devoted readers, completely enraptured with your characters. You have breathed such life into them...how many of us were freaking out over a missing FICTIONAL cat?! And my heart BROKE for Edward in the last chapter. Thank you for mending that a little here; sooooooo painfully beautiful and sweet and heartbreaking. Just so much.
And I hate FF because you can only leave one review. From the last chapter: "Gone. Pet gone. Wisp gone". These words were so haunting.
Just too much.
THANK YOU for the update and for a slightly ...happier?...chapter.
shehazi chapter 40 . 1/15/2013
So incredibly painful, but hopefully a step towards healing.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 40 . 1/15/2013