Reviews for Wisp
nitsuAPJ chapter 37 . 1/16/2013
Pet cannot stay gone! Do you hear me?!
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
WORDS WORDS WORDS! SO MANY WORDS! A picture is worth a thousand words and all, but I Wisp's 'own' is a story-nightmare-unto itself.
I love these moments between the two of them and my heart hurts for her so much!
How can Edward not know Toy Story? Then of course, I don't really get Lilo and Stitch either.
Now I'm jumping around I feel so giddy and hyper I cannot wait for the next chapter I am so happy she's talking but at the same time a trial for her would be horrific and terrifying and horrendous and oh geez she called him her Edward that is so sweet and adorable and cute and I need to stop.
Alright. Waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter :)
Blondemel47 chapter 19 . 1/16/2013
3333
LauraAnn chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
So first time reviewing. But I figure it's about time. You are doing such an amazing job! Love your Wisp, minus all the pain and suffering of course. Love your Edward. Probably the only story that I have the patience for waiting for a new chapter. Okay there isn't any patience waiting for a new chapter, but geniuses too have to take time to do their genius work. So thank you for writing an amazing story!
HappyAsCanBee chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
i love the progress she is making !
LillianBroderick chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Such a horrific puzzle for him to solved and each piece more sickening. Poor Wisp's innocent Edward.
katwithlove chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
So I normally read a lot of romance stories and for some reason this one just fell into my lap. I thought it was interesting, ive never read anything like this and with every chapter i'm drawn more into the world of Wisp. I'm mesmerized by this amazing piece of work. The pain and tragedy of wisp its just heartbreaking but the way they all care for her especially Edward. It's beautiful.
StormLondon chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Amazing. Heart warming. Heart breaking. And amazing.
alc1002 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Good chapter
mayejrmorris chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Good chapter.
Canyaceme chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Own. As in the unnamed man owns her?
Gingerandgreen chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Can they trace the tattoos? Apparently there was a Criminal Minds episode where they caught someone that way. (LOL, Oldest is obsessed with CM, must be a genetic thing). Also, did they check Wisp for a chip? Ugh, so horrible.
vivalarye chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Emmett needs to find this tattooed creep who owned wisp and lock him up!
pam211 chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Thanks for updating! You're so great about not leaving us hanging for too long, lol. Gah, what is Wisp trying to say?!
FluffyDarcy-X-X-X chapter 40 . 1/16/2013
Another amazing chapter :) I love that Bella feels bad about hurting Edward. I think it's a nice development in their relationship. I also like the speed that the plot is progressing at and can't wait for the next chapter so that I can see what happens next! :D
14,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 500 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 520 .. Last Next »