Reviews for Wisp
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy! Pet!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
thank god they found pet, cried a lot for the suffering of beautiful wisp chapter
archy12 chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
god,you are giving your readers a heart-attack here,you know?what with all the uncertainty over Pet and its relation to Wisp and through her, guy.
anyway,here is troublesome kitten...I wonder how Wisp will express her happiness?
r99smith chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
thank goodness - they found Pet! I hope this is the break-through that Bella needed (and Edward)
Hannah chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Yay! I'm so happy Pet is found! Great Chapter, I really love the character development your Edward has...he's got this tiny little bit of darkness to him now. Love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
LittleMoCullen chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Well I am glad that Pet was found :D Wisp will be Happy
LoveRob chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Aww Pet has been found. Wisp will be happier.
simplydazzled chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
That was gut wrenching. Poor babies, all of them. I hope Pet heals quickly.
kay0913 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Ok, since I'm just a new reader, I'm assuming the "plagiarism" issue has been dealt with. Anyway, I just wanted to share something I learned when I was writing for another fandom, and I've been warned not to be so open with my plotlines. Even if it's just the idea, and there are too many similarities for it to be coincidental, it still is plagiarism. They may not have stolen your words, but bottom line is, stealing is stealing, even it's just the plot.
ickaren chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Edward cares so much, so deeply. Esme is right, Wisp couldn't have a better champion. I am so glad that Pet is found, even if injured. Maybe Wisp will learn a little trust of strangers and doctors through this otherwise negative experience.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Wow poor Edward he's on an emotional rollercoaster.
stormy315 chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
great chapter...poor wisp and poor edward...i think emily will be good for them...i am glad that pet is found... looking forward to the next chapter...
Angeldolphin01 chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Pet has been found! She's hurt but alive. That's good. I can't wait to see how Wisp will react to having Pet back.
frostedglaze chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Pet is found! Oh kisses and smooches to everyone!
KatHat chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
Glad Pet has been found! Seeing as we are 38 chapters into the story, are we going to see the plot advance with some actual improvement/treatment for her and tracking her abusers? Just feel like a boat caught in a whirlpool going round and around. I think Edward feels that way too. Maybe Emily will be the catalyst for change. Something really needs to give.
14,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 527 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 547 .. Last Next »