Reviews for Wisp
Courtney37 chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
One: I HATE rose! Wisp may be hurting but so is Edward. She doesn't have to be mean to him. & then to come in with that therapist after Edward said no, soo not right. Then wisp pushing him away about broke my heart. :( Good news is they found Pet. YEA! Wisp is going to go apeshit. I'm soo happy! Can't wait to find out more. Thanks again.
blulou chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
Thx goodness she's found! And thank YOU for not drawing this out any further! Apparently wussperve includes fluffy emo stuff too..at least for me! Love how complex and nuanced your writing is...ur positively masterful!
team rob chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
think i am going to like emily
ilive2read chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
oh boy...Pet you area bad bad kitty. Emily is going to do it...she is going to help Wisp break through I can feel it. Poor Wisp, her little heart is so broken. She will be so happy when they get Pet back.
barbarito chapter 37 . 1/8/2013
Damn Bambi lol
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
Poor Wisp! My heart was breaking for her and Edward. I'm so excited that Pet is found and hopefully will be okay. I can't wait for the next update. Thanks for writing this story.
cloudiekp chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
Yay, Pet is found! A bit banged up but still kicking.

It's interesting to watch Wisp's progression. In some ways it seems like super normal child development (excluding the fact that she's basically nonverbal). She gave Edward her full trust and looked to him for all of her comfort and needs, much like a young child. She slowly expanded her circle to include Esme and Rose, like kids do when they meet other kids' parents and the like, but ultimately, Edward was number one. Now, it's like she's hitting those adolescent years. Edward just doesn't understand and she gets mad or frustrated with him and pushes him away. It's very teenagery, you know?
Robward17 chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
PPPPPPEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT! Oh Thank Goodness! Here I thought we'd have to do a worldwide "Where's Pet" thing like Waldo has! Whomever started the tumblr had the right idea. Now Pet needs to have one of those chips inserted so she can always be found. Whew! On the plus side...we've got Emily now & she'll start helping Wisp. And Edward will be the Knight in shining armor by returning Pet to Wisp. Adore this story! Love Linda xo
roxnroll chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
Wow, poor Wisp! Poor Pet! Wonderful chapter, I wonder how Wisp will take Emily? Can't wait for more!
Rox
helenemc chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
I am glad that Pet has been found. Now Wisp can nurse her to health.
camianbu88 chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
YEI! Pet is back! so so happy :)
wackynicolecsu chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
I understand why you had to do this (at least I believe I understand) I am very happy that Pet is alive, so sad that she was hit by a car but she is found and alive! Can't wait for a pet and wisp reunion! awesome chap!
Lona W. Hall chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
How funny that Pet has her own Twitter! It's a sure sign of your goof writing :) Very happy Pet has been found...
Nicky from Poland chapter 38 . 1/8/2013