Reviews for Wisp
Lesley282 chapter 38 . 1/8/2013
So glad pet has been found!
madisonbelle chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Yay! The furball has been found! Update soon please. I'm excited to see her reaction
cjrich chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Thank you I can sleep tonight knowing that Pet has been found. Darn story of yours, I get so involved that it is ridiculous. Have to be at work in 6-1/2 hours, but when I saw you posted I couldn't wait til tomorrow night to find out if Pet was OK. Again I hope you know how much this story means to me and all your fans. You make words come to life, what a gift. Thank you for sharing that gift. NOW heading to Twitter to check out Pet's site! lol, Cheri
M474 chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
jfc, I'm allergic to cats and have never had one except "Kitty," our outdoor feline, turned out to be Lothario, when I was toddling; but I love and fret over Pet like she's been mine for years. You slay me woman!

kisskiss bangbang
sisteria27 chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Damn.. I did a happy dance over that cat being found and even did a hand clapping move! lol
Going to hide from my family now since they think I've lost it.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Oh Thank God that chapter was horrible I am happy to have the cat back even if she is slightly damaged.
jbwebb chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Omg. Thank god! GrEat three chapters. Thank you!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Pet is found! Poor kitty! How scary to be lost and then hurt. :(( oh my heart ... And little Wisp. I didn't know if I could come back. My heart couldn't take anymore. The type of healing animals can bring, the fact that they'd already bonded, her poor little heart. I can't wait for her to be reunited and baby her her baby; they both need it. Poor Edward! I sound so lame but im just so ... Relieved. Was peeking between fingers (at reviews first!). Thank you! And ... um ... the thought of Pet on twitter helps heal this hurt. )
madas chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
oh, thank f**k for that !
LillianBroderick chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Poor Edward! Poor wisp! Poor pet!
Cockerspanmom chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Pet has been found. Hurrah. Wisp will be relieved.
gabby1017 chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Being a cat person... I can relate to Wisp... The thought of any of my cats missing is a dreadful feeling.
scrosby66 chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
Thank God!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
They found her!
jilllapet chapter 38 . 1/7/2013
NOOO! I am always so scared one of my cats will get out. We live in the country, with predators...I am almost hostile about keeping the doors closed. I pray Pet will be OK, and Wisp will recover. It may be a blessing in disguise, she can heal with her baby!
14,286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 542 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 562 .. Last Next »