Reviews for Wisp
cjrich chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
You always leave me crying. Happy tears, sad tears. So few words to create so much emotion. With out a doubt the best story in fanfic! lol, Cheri PS read the futuretake and loved it, was wonderful to see a possible life ahead for Edward and Bella.
Snoopyvet chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
The Wisp futuretake was awesome and I loved it btw.
Once again another great chapter with such a hard hard story
nay-nay1990 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I can not wait for the next chapter and with it hopfully more answers
kmah88 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
omg cris. soooooo good!

and i'm so glad you didn't die. :)
LyricalKris chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Helllllo from ... actually I'm in Redmond right now. Hehe.

Lovely chapter, babe. Lovely. Poor Edward. So guilty. Poor Bella thinking she's evil, but I love that she asked to be Wisp. And I love that Edward told her she's more.

My kids!

I want them to be happeh.
Iklepixie chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Not sure what's more frightening for her, when she was pet she had rules and a routine life. When she was Isabella she was sent away told she was evil and abused. Yet as wisp she is an ever changing entity where she is taking part in real life even at a very slow pace.
anicacullen chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Aw. Poor Wisp is confined in the hospital. I'm glad she's going home now. :) Thank you again for the update! Excited for the next one! :)
mommymac0508 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I loved it so good now they have a name will it help them find out where she came from
Nannygoat AKA Brenda chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Oh poor poor little Wisp. I just love this story I love the relationship between Edward and Wisp and the trust. I look forward to each update. xx
Montara chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
At least they now know that she's indeed Isabella. Not that she wants that name.
redbella chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter! This is such a heart wrenching story. Hoping for a HEA for Wisp
yes chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I loved the chapter!
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
awe... poor little wisp
i probably wouldn't want to be Isabella if i was her either
dreampills chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
i think wisp is definitely learning a new normal. ) all thanks to a new family.
hope everything is well. get well soon!
stormy54 chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Wow! She has been through so much. Amazing how safe she feels w/E. cris you write so well. The storyline is so tight. Thanks for this update
13,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 607 .. Last Next »