Reviews for Wisp
carolamex chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Love! It's so good. And I love how they sort of had a conversation!
This is such a special story, love it!
Thanks babe. Xoxo
LittleMoCullen chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I liked your Rose because that is and will always be how she is. Happy to see every one home and doing better :)
fuckinvi chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Soo cute. Wish I had one Alice like that to give lots of presents lol. I was the one who was annoying you on twitter, now i'm feeling guilt for your finger sorry. xx
lknots chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
It seems she's using her words more, I like! Thank you! Lotta
Cina's chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I keep thinking that those bad men are going to come knocking on edward's door. Lucky they didn't come when he was really sick. Loved Wisp's pov. Looking forward to more. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
cbmorefie chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Great update, thanks for posting!
MeyaRose chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I knew a woman who owned a Capoeira studio with her husband and won a match against a much bigger man when she was 6 months pregnant. At the time we thought it was super cool and women power and all that. But then she went into labor 2 months early and we were like, "hmmm maybe doing Capoeira in her final trimester was not the best idea..." She also got really nasty postpartum that I personally think was also a result of the premature labor, though I'm no expert on pregnancy. Her baby was fine, but I think she definitely should have been more cautious, and she was for her later pregnancies and those went fine. At the same time I don't think a woman should just be on bed rest for her whole pregnancy, because that would probably drive a woman insane, which wouldn't help the baby or with postpartum. As with everything, its a case by case, a particularly physically strong woman probably wouldn't have any problems carrying things while pregnant, while a more average woman or physically weaker woman may have an issue. I think its all about paying attention to what your body is telling you.
TwilightSVU chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I love this story, I wish you could actually write a book about it.
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Ask and you shall receive! Thank you Cris TYSFM :D

this chapter made me smile like a loon rather than ball my eyes out. I really love Esme and I love how Wisp calls her 'mother'. I just love this story, okay?
cullensrule chapter 34 . 12/8/2012
Glad that you are home from the hospital.

More words and more information.
christylou chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Love this story... thanks.
pengirl25 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Lovely chapter. Her slow progress in speech and trust is very believable. I've had a question all along. I don't think this, but I wonder if people are concerned about the whole Edward bathing Wisp, with her not really being a little girl. I know you don't write it with any malice, nor does Edward act with any either. It's because it's him, if it was any other guy I would think it's a little icky. Just wondering if people are commenting on it (and too lazy to look at reviews lol). Looking forward to next update :)
reader83 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Awww, so sweet! They're back to their norm, and then some, with Wisp understanding and talking more. I'm so glad to see that! This story is just plane amazing! See you next time.
amberkey chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Tv for sure! She really needs some Elmo.
callmepagliacci chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Oh, come the fuck on, she's barely pregnant. Humans evolved in specific reaction to the pregnant woman's need to walk-the skull couldn't grow any larger than it has, or else the pelvis would have to widen (to allow the skull to pass through) to a point where walking would become difficult. And... oh wait, this is a story review, not an Anthro 101 test question. Sorry. Sorry about that.

Must... smother... pedantic... urges...

Lovely chapter, as always. I do think that if I were reading this all in one sitting, we'd be approaching mushy middle territory. An outline-or a general idea of maybe where the story could be possibly going, perhaps-wouldn't kill you, my dear. However, your writing is so good that I still enjoy a perambulating rumination on the characters' frames of mind. I'd enjoy it more if Edward'd LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR. SERIOUSLY. LOCK THAT SHIT. SAFETY CHAIN. DEADBOLT.

Hope you feel better yourself, soon. Congrats on winning the Public Lovin' Contest.
14,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 607 .. Last Next »