Reviews for Wisp
SLKerouac chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
Wisp (Isabella) finally does well enough that she is able to go home with medication. Alice comes over with a box of all kinds of stuff to keep Wisp occupied. They put her on the air mattress in Edward's room. Wisp calls Esme mother. Alice hears this and told that this was not the first time Wisp called Esme mother. Later Esme comes back. Gets Edward and Wisp to eat some broth and crackers. Then get Wisp to take her medication. Esme wants to give Wisp a bath before putting her to bed again. Wisp does not want to leave Edward. He tells Esme that he will carry her to the bathroom. Both Edward and Wisp need to get well. They both are still sick and now Esme is the mother to both. Wisp is now talking a little more. Does she talk a little more each time someone tries to have a conversation with her? Will she start to eat more and put on the weight that she lost? How long before Edward is well enough to carry Wisp around the house? When will they start to help her to walk? What happens when the social worker shows up? What happens next? Keep writing!
flojo03 chapter 35 . 12/9/2012
good to see that all are getting better and that wisp is talking more and eating
ecullen'sgirl chapter 11 . 12/8/2012
I keep seeing people rec this story but I don't normally read WIP's, however, I was keeping this one in mind due to the enthusiasm of other readers. I saw that there was an update for this story on twitter. I'm waiting to go in for an appointment, so I decided to just check out the story. I read the first 3 chapters while waiting and of course I'm hooked. I've never read a story like this. Most of the situations are heart breaking but I can't stop reading, which is a salute to your excellent writing. I don't know where you're going with this, but I want to go along with you!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Heck yeah, I voted for Rainbow and your stories! Mine is up for best Edward Cullen under the
Wolf Pack nominations! I have no idea who nominated me, but it is such an honor!

I am really glad that Wisp is on the mend, and that she is actually becoming conversational!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
TV maybe some seasame street would do her some good.
shaz308 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I hope Wisp has truly turned a corner and will start to open up about things soon. The sooner she can give them information the better. You don't know if there are any other girls in the same condition as Wisp has escaped. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
2old4fanfic chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Pregnant women are tougher than doctors used to thing. Anyone with a good sized child does a lot of carrying while she's pregnant with their sibling.
Glad to see there's some Wisp progress, though i don't think she'll ever stand up and cite exactly who did what when and where.
pudget12 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Another wonderful chapter, so glad they are home from the hospital. I love the fact that Wisp is starting to express herself, using words, more and more.
I read this while listening to 'Turning Page' by Sleeping at Last from Twilight Eclipse, I have to say it was perfect :-)
rmcrms5 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
When I was seven months pregnant with my second child I climbed a fence and jumped down the other side to get to my daughter who fell off the merry-go-round at the park. Not the smartest thing to do, but the gate was further away. When it's your child (or one you consider as helpless as a child) you do what you gotta do.
HappyAsCanBee chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
i die for this story !
Jhere chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Thanks for the update! :)
Milk40 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Funny how I can't see Wisp as resourceless as before since I've read the future take...
carolamex chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Love! It's so good. And I love how they sort of had a conversation!
This is such a special story, love it!
Thanks babe. Xoxo
LittleMoCullen chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I liked your Rose because that is and will always be how she is. Happy to see every one home and doing better :)
fuckinvi chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Soo cute. Wish I had one Alice like that to give lots of presents lol. I was the one who was annoying you on twitter, now i'm feeling guilt for your finger sorry. xx
14,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 607 .. Last Next »