Reviews for Wisp
warmbloodedbeauty chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
Really liking it! Been reading practically nonstop for days
carolamex chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Thank you babe, as awesome as always. Heartbreakingly awesome. Xoxo
Guest chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
okay just found this story a few days ago and now caught up...love this intense heart-wrenching beautifully sad story and i am a die hard e and b shipperso i am so worried edward will feel to much to ever be able to share sexually with her even after years of therapy with her so i am pulling for your artistic writing skills to build a recovery for both of them that will allow the normal expression of love ...ie...sex to happen for them..as much as she has been abused she deserves the reward of that fullfillment with her edward..***begging with tear-filled brown eyes***
DrawnToTheNight chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Wisp spoke is sentences... sort of?
And got across her view point without actions, just words!
eppppppppppppppp
and understood Edward... again sort of?
awwww
this chapter was heartbreaking and heart mending at the same time. loved it!

Keep writing

Drawntothenight
favludo chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Poor wee Wisp being so unwell! It is positive though that the fever allowed her mind to unlock itself, even a little. Im hoping her social worker wont step in negatively over her needing to be hospitalised though. Thanks for writing and posting, and I hope you are feeling so much better now :)
lyssadx45 chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
can't wait for the next chapter!
lknots chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Thank you! And glad to hear you are out of the hospital. Hope all is well now. Lotta
yagalinus0420 chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Hot damn...she's FINALLY gonna start fighting back! Thank fuck! So, we have her name...what else will we get? More drawings of the assholes that hurt her? A psychologist that doesn't see her as a way to make a name for themselves? Please update again soon...I SO NEED MORE...so I am off to see what else you have written ;)
WriterLover143 chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Love this story so far. Edward is so caring and patient. I have to wonder though, will their feelings for each othe blossom into something more?

Please update soon...
blackcat05 chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Baby steps forward!
Hev99 chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
You're giving me all the feels again, woman! God. My poor little Wisp. Hearing that name must have brought back so much fear and emptiness for her after her time as Isabella. So sad. I loved her pleading with him to keep calling her wisp. Beautiful and heart wrenching. You're as amazing as always, love!
BellaTesoro chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Oh no, I hope they don't take Wisp away from Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
It's amazing how you managed to get into the head of an abused, neglected person like
this. As well as how the people around her would react. Edward is her safe haven, yes,
someone she trusts and can depend on. I'm wondering though if the lines will blur, I'm sure in fact they will because this is a B/E ff, but he's like a surrogate parent and that will
certainly get confusing for everyone.
I can not put this story away. It stays with me even when I close my computer. Wonderfully written.
emmzac chapter 34 . 12/3/2012
Our poor sweet little Wisp. I sure as hell hope they catch the bastards that did this to our poor sweet girl and soon so we can string them up and stone them.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Well, I'm glad she is getting better. I think they should keep her a little long tube feeding her to get some meat on her bones and her stomach working.
14,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 607 .. Last Next »