Reviews for Wisp
pudget12 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
This chapter is just so beautiful,I just don't have the words...I love your Rose and now a baby! The comparison between Edward and Peter Pan made me smile and nod my head in agreement. But, "her dark eyes alight with wonder" the perfection of that line in this content! I am of course in tears but this story tends to do that to me.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
love the chapter
midtwimom chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Your reflections of Rose's history and thoughts are written so touchingly and well.
dreampills chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
i'm happy she didn't freak out! ) improvements
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
although the subject matter is creepy as fuck, i am enjoying the story, and both wisp's transformation and edward's humanity. it's very well written.
Jane3105 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
What a beautiful interaction between Rose and Wisp
TwilightSVU chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Love it can't wait to read more, please, please update more chapters.
kleotwifrenzie chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter! Cannot wait for more... Thank you!
akaMick chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter. I'm glad to see her making SOME sort of progress with Rose's help. She probably does need coddling, definitely NOT Rose's forte, but with everyone else babying her, it's nice to see that Rose is standing up for her. At least she didn't call Edward in a panic and demand he get back to the cabin...something Alice would have done. Thanks so much for sharing your writing!
JayJayxox chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Love Rosalie&Wisp! Super Sweet :)
Carlaisabel chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
this chapter is so sweet update soon
sexycanI chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
AWWW lil Wisp looking for Edward love it!
nix69 chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Wow! Just wow! This story is amazing, but sad! Poor Bella!
Love Rose she is so nice in this story...
VintageNicky chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
I like the idea of Rose reading to her. Well, Rose interacting with her actually, because they've both had to struggle through life and its like Rose is showing Wisp that you can get through all the crappy bits.
Also because most stories have Alice and Bella being the most talked about with the girls, and I kinda like Rose more.

Lovely chapter as always :)
kallaney chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Great chapter. I love it. Can't wait for more.
10,481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 607 .. Last Next »