Reviews for Wisp
cherieblossum chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Lol...I feel like I time warped back a century if people are worried about a pregnant woman carrying a tiny girl...especially one that carries things in her typical day. I assume if figure skaters can keep skating well into their 5th month etc Rose is fine!

I'm so happy wisp has her air mattress now! I was surprised she didn't react poorly when Edward said they looked bad...but I assume its her mess and her distraction with pet.

Thank you so much for writing and taking on this little journey :)
divyvicki chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Thanks for the update. Have u finished "As children After Play"? It isn't marked as complete? So glad Wisp and Edward r on the mend.
kiddikat chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
An excellent chapter... thanks... so glad she is still progressing... things are looking up just a teeny weeny little bit at a time...!
cloudiekp chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I know Edward is still Wisp's favorite but it is really good to see her love for others growing too. I love the interactions with Esme!

I can totally picture Rose sulking at home. Hehe :)
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
(Happy to hear you are much better *hug*)

I'm on the side that thinks Rosalie should not lift 85lbs or more, and more importantly not to be around the flu virus while she's pregnant. If something should happen, Edward, Rosalie and everyone else would feel guilty and sad, there's enough of that going around that they don't need anymore. But yes, she should still be her defiant self in regard to still doing what she wants to a limit.
I like Wisp finally communicating and making connections to those around her. And I can't wait until she starts walking on her own. It's the single worse thing to see her being carried around and crawling like a pet herself. I really want to see her humanity in full view to move her along even further. Can't wait for more of her development.
This story owns me. I love it. Thanks for sharing. xo
(I will go vote, right now:)
kleotwifrenzie chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Loved the chapter as always!
mrsm0803 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I'm so happy that Wisp actually seemed to understand edward and responded to him as if they were having a conversation! Sooooo sweet that she calls Esme mother now. Gah. I just want to wrap her up and protect her, just like edward does.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I love this chapter. I'm glad every one is starting to feel better.
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Fabulous and I love the way she's starting to speak - won't be long before her three words sentences become whole ones... (and Edward and the busy body support team' from social services can finally communicate with her properly.)
Hope she likes 'Bella'!
jel19 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
I LOVE this story so very much! I makes my day when I get a new chapter. I simply cannot wait for more and for their relationship to develop. I truly feel happy when I am able to read about the progress Wisp is making. You are a wonderful writer and this story will be a favourite of mine for many years to come, I am sure.
scrosby66 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Amazing chapter...love Edward and Esme's reactions to Wisp claiming Esme as her mother...thanks for writing!
kallaney chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Great chapter. I love it.
Lilydukes chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Love! please update coz' I'm excited to see her reaction to tv!
acw1 chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Guest chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
i am puzzled why they dont get her to walk?
14,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 587 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 607 .. Last Next »