Reviews for Wisp
84gemstone chapter 38 . 6/5
Think I might just cry over that bloody cat. Can't believe Emmett got people to look for it. Wisp is going to be so happy.
LouiseJLSLFC chapter 1 . 5/31
I finished reading this quite a while ago but just came across it recc'd on a FB group again. I couldn't just scroll past because this is, without a doubt one of the best fanfictions ever written. It took me so long to notice it. I'm not usually a fan of fandom favourites to be honest. Emancipation Proclamation, Masen Hall (i think) etc have never appealed to me. I saw Wisp mentioned but the 'blurb' never really pulled me in until one night I saw it on someones favourites and took a chance. It's safe to say I didn't sleep that night. It completely pulled me in and I cried so many times that night due to Edwards caring nature V what she had been through. I think I read up to chapter 20 before my body made me sleep but as soon as I woke up I was straight back to reading it.

To anyone who is a bit unsure about whether to read this, read it now. Drop whatever it is you are doing and read it because I don't think possibly dislike this fic. It may have triggers for some but the character development and writing is nothing short of amazing. The journey you go on with Wisp will make you cry, laugh in adoration and cry again.

I can't really put into words how amazing this story is. It is definitely a rare gem in a pile of extremely lesser value fics I have given up with after 1 chapter. When I think of fanfiction, I think of Wisp. After reading it you realise that no other story you read after will measure up to Wisp. It spoils you for all other fics. Thank you Chris for such a wonderful fan fic. I will forever be grateful for this fic.
DrawnToTheNight chapter 63 . 5/28
Took me a while but finally got round to finishing the story and I'm so glad I did.
It was a nice transition to them being in a romantic relationship as they definitely needed time apart before transitioning into the romance.
Very good story, (although that does feel pretty weird to say considering the subject matter made me produce very negative emotions and made me swear a lot, in a good way though :) )

Keep Writing

Drawntothenight
gypsytrip chapter 59 . 5/26
gosh I keep going back and forth. even though she's able to talk and soon walk...she's still going to be a kid for a long while. just thinking about her peter pan jungle room and how she still needs help bathing...he still lets her sit in his lap when she's feeling sad. if they got together it would still be gross.
gypsytrip chapter 58 . 5/26
woahhh BIG leap there. it'll be so much easier to communicate now. and now I guess I can see a future with wisp and edward, although I'm still on the emily train for some reason!
gypsytrip chapter 55 . 5/26
I don't mind tanya and edward together. I mean, she's an asshole, but edward needed to get laid.

I was expecting a much bigger freakout from wisp. maybe jealousy or fear when she saw. I'm glad she's so calm though. I think she's going to try seducing edward again.
cecelia gerandy is my favorite character in your story now! what a helpful and caring woman.
gypsytrip chapter 47 . 5/26
I really love this. I don't see how they can ever be together romantically, and that's okay with me. at first I got slightly uncomfortable with their affection, I was worried it would get icky too fast. but it really does seem like they just have a special victim/hero bond and nothing more. I'd like to see edward with emily so he gets some happiness. she seems like a very strong, caring woman.
gypsytrip chapter 42 . 5/24
am I crazy for seeing some potential sparks between emily and edward? I think it'd be nice, especially since little wisp getting better enough for a relationship seems unlikely, at least for a looong while. edward deserves some affection from a sexy, independent woman.
twilightaddict chapter 63 . 5/20
that was...amazing...sureal...wow...deep...bt i m sad it ended...i wanted to read the futur outtake...plz post it soon...n i cant thank u enough for your amazing writting...
gypsytrip chapter 33 . 5/22
everyone's always talking so fast. and from WPOV it's clear that she's not even really trying to decipher it and it goes past her head. I wish they would talk slowly and purposefully, trying to use words she knows. I don't think this talking AT her thing is going to do any good.
gypsytrip chapter 20 . 5/21
"I am a researcher with a vagina, though"

that cracked me up
gypsytrip chapter 15 . 5/21
I wish I reviewed all of your chapters thus far so you know I've been loving your story. because really, it's phenomenal. but I did want to make a bit of a complaint. I get a weird impression of Edward every once in a while. he's so sweet and caring with our little wisp, but then he makes comments that make it seem like his impression of women isn't all that progressive. he kept getting annoyed at Rosalie whenever she strongly expressed her opinion, (which all of the males have been doing throughout and Edward doesn't mind). and he also just made a comment that all the girls in his sociology class either wanted him or hated him for being male. that doesn't give a great impression of women, does it? it just seems a little too stereotypical is what I'm trying to say. other than that? PERFECTION your work. perfection.
Cassy chapter 63 . 5/18
Beautiful
luvyateamedward chapter 63 . 5/19
Wow! Amazing story! It was such a page turner. Once I started I couldn't put it down. I had to know what happens next. Thanks for sharing.
13,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »