Reviews for Wisp
gabby1017 chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Finally, her name!
bon123 chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Happy birthday, Cris and thank you so much for this wonderful gift. There is no better gift than the gift of giving and you have it, you lucky girl. I wish you most health and happiness. (English is not my native tongue so I hope you'll excuse my bad grammer).
Hushi Taloa chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Annnnd now we have a name - Isabella! Such progress as a human - and so awful she then had to become so sick. Cris, you are REALLY good at wringing every drop of angst out of this!

Thanks so much for writing! And Happy Birthday!
momams chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
I hope Rose didn't catch whatever Edward and Wisp have. Poor Wisp having to go to the hospital, I hope Edward gets to go with her.
She has done so much proved so much by caring for pet and Edward, now she needs to heal as sson as possible, those hallucinations must be awful.

Happy Birthday!
helenemc chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Now they have a name. I wonder if the fever and hallucinations will jog her memory.
kelmikmag chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
SO proud of Wisp!
tas62 chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Oh, my heart is breaking for little Wisp right now as this will really set her back if she ends up in the hospital on top of her set back. Maybe they will hear something to help figure out who she is in her rambling. They should probably now know her first name anyway.
KiraSoBeIt chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
You cruel woman only leaving us with that! I need more! I just want to take wisp/Bella home and love her
Guest chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
they have a name...:)
maryannabella chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
we have a name people... we have a name! great update!
SLKerouac chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Rosalie finds Wisp in the house. Rosalie can't find Edward. She tries to get Wisp settled. Rosalie finds Edward in bed sick. Rosalie calls Esme to come take care of Edward. Rosalie gets Wisp to take a bath and she then take a granola bar and goes in her fort. She falls asleep. Esme is taking care of Edward. She airs out and clean up the bedroom and Edward. Wisp wants to know about Edward. They took up her air mattress up to the bedroom. Edward finally is awake and he sees Wisp now. Wisp is now real sick. Wisp is talking in her sleep. She is talking about "Daddy", "Bad" and finally she says "Bad Isabella". Esme hears this. Edward had agreed that Wisp needs to go to the hospital. She is so dehydrated. Will this information help with finding out what has happened to her? They know now that her first name is Isabella? Will this information help Emmett? What will happen when she goes to the hospital? Will something happen that the social worker becomes involved and tries to take Wisp (Isabella) away from Edward? What is going to happen next? Please update soon!
Gemini18 chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
jilllapet chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
oh shit!
Kessafan chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
She remembered her name... I wonder if they say it to her if it will bring up bad memories and send her spiralling again or if it might spur on memories of when she did actually talk.
Great chapter. It's heartbreaking to hear her struggles, physically, mentally and emotionally. In the books, Edwards often refers to himself as a monster, but I don't think that anything can be a monstrous as a human when they really put their minds to it.
Thank you for sharing this story with us, it really keeps the plights of many girls and women who live this life everyday, in the forefront of our minds.
Sandy
cjrich chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
OME SHE SAID HER NAME! Ok I know you know, you wrote it, but that was HUGE! Down side, hospital trip is not going to be good is it? Sometimes I wish I had waited to read this until it was done. It is so darn hard to wait. I am the kind of person that sits down and reads a whole book because I can't put it down. I will be patient, but darn, not going to be easy. LOL, Cheri
13,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 594 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 614 .. Last Next »