Reviews for Wisp
blueeyes11354 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I wonder if Isabella could be considered a distinct enough name to help Emmett in his investigation? Although I suppose any name is better than no name, all things considered.
zoooaaa chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Wow, really would like to look into bella's mind about what she is thinking. I hope Edward informs Emmett soon.

Hoping to uncover mystery soon. Also, would like them to encounter her dad, not at later stage like in the futuretake.
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Edward was driving me crazy. He kept calling her Isabella, making this little creature cry. And I'm going haywire reading this. Just let her have the name Wisp for the rest of her life. It's too sad when she Isabella. (Sobbing) Edward stop making little Wisp sad!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Can't wait for more
sujari6 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I hope her trust in Edward will let her communicate more.
2brown-eyes chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I didn't consider Carlisle to be evil. I do hope the breakthroughs continue though.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Please let the the future take be CLOSE to a spoiler so it gives us hope. Pleeeeeeeeease *insert Alice pout here*
Twlightforever chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Great as always
Guest chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
This is a heart breaking story but unforgetable. when will you post the rest?
Mumofpicklegirls chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Wow
Bit by bit you are peeling the onion and she is starting to string basic sentences together. Fabulous writing
LoveRob chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Wonderful update and dare I hope some progress. Will Emmett be able to find anything from just the name Isabella? Lets hope so.
mayejrmorris chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
oh good chapter can't wait for the next one.
Maye
Thedoubleimage chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Glad to see you back! Hope you're all better now.
Great chapter as usual, can't wait for the next!
Beans827 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
SOOO sorry to hear you were in the hospital. You should write that Edward wins the lottery and see how that works out for you! LOL! Hope you are feeling better now. And at least Isabella is not THAT common of a name. Hopefully it will give them some clues! Great job. Thanks for the update.
barbarito chapter 33 . 12/2/2012