Reviews for Wisp
tiffanyashm chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Loved it! !
2muchtrouble chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
So happy that you are feeling better and so are your characters.
mugglemom08 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
SO glad you're feeling better! Thanks for the update (but make sure you're taking care of yourself!).
reader83 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
It seems that even sick, she knows what and who she wants, Edward. And even when she is at her sickest moments, she trusts him to look out for her. Even though her trust had already long been established, I think this is a big step none the less. See you next time.
Jane3105 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Fantastic chapter even though poor little Wisp was so ill. She's stringing words and phrases together, her speech is becoming so much more coherent.
Great story.
mariga79 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
at least now they know her name is Isabella
ecullensgurl chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
So Wisp's fucking father told her that she was evil. What parent, in their right mind, would tell their child that? Did he sell her or did he go along with the others when they treated her this way? It seems when Wisp is out of it she's more forthcoming with information, even if it's just a few words. And have I said lately how much I love this Edward? :)
tas62 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad they were able to get get her to the hospital for treatment without her getting too upset. Even when he is not well, Edward still thinks of her first over everything else.
JayNahNah chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Your story is right up there with the greats, Emancipation Proclimation, Wide Awake, High Fidelity.
Great writing!
sherryola chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
In spite of her being sick and in the hospital, this chapter feels like progress. she's not freaking out, and maybe, just maybe, Edward is getting through to her a little bit. I know it will take a lot of time though to undo the horrors done to her. I love how everyone loves her and cares for her.
blve6 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I just found this story n I'm loving every chapter but it is kind of sad how human beings treat their own kind because it happens every single day every single minute n every single second
DeeZ750 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Great story! So sad! I wish we were in a world where this could never happen, but sadly I know it can.
nise7465 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for the wonderful chapter. I always fangirl squee when I see one in my inbox.

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.
RobstenLover93 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
this is a great chapter and i LOVED the futertake! I love how they were together and all, cant wait for your next update :)
cloudiekp chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Poor baby girl :( She's just so scared and so vulnerable. It's got to be so confusing for her when they have to push her on the information she lets slip. She's trying to forget and they try to make her remember!

And for the record, I've never considered Carlisle evil (although, I'm glad for your reassurance). Part of me would probably agree with him in a real life situation (ie, if Edward were my son or friend or something). I actually hope I could handle it as gracefully as Carlisle does...he supports Edward and his decision but is also honest with him.
14,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 595 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 615 .. Last Next »