Reviews for Wisp
DrawnToTheNight chapter 32 . 11/17/2012
omg! Go Wisp! woop woop
very cleverly written if I may say.

Keep Writing

Drawntothenight
Guest chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
Love, love, love!
maryef chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
im so glad you wrote rose as a nice person. she's always the bitch and that gets old after awhile. i enjoyed wisps point of view but cant see this as a romance story. are you going to surprise us?
carolamex chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
This was amazing, I felt her anxiety like I was there. This was really really well done. You are like Bill Condon, surprising us! LOL thanks babe. Thanks for letting us know E will be fine. Poor baby. Xoxo
mrsm0803 chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
I loved this chapter! Wisp looking after Pet and Edward was so heartwarming and sweet. I think it's really positive in terms of her recovery. The more we learn about her past, it becomes clear what a strong survivor she is. I hope this chapter means she will start to respond again. Great story :)
cilie chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
I saw your tweet about reviews being down for this chapter, and I'm usually such a failure at reviewing, but here I am, reviewing!

I love being inside Wisp's mind. She's really made progress, and it's great to know that she's actually able to do all these things when she really needs to.

Poor Edward, I wonder how much he'll beat himself up when he realizes Wisp was all alone without food for so long. I really hope you don't make us wait too long for your next update, and I promise to review more often! :)
pudget12 chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
MOVIE WAS FANTASTIC! and this is such a sweet chapter, I enjoy being able to see into Wisps mind.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
Wonderful chapter. It's really interesting to see things from Wisp's POV and get into her mind. Thanks for writing. By the way BD2 was amazing. Best one so far.
Edwards littel Pixxy chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
good chapter.
barbarito chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
Loved it
ecullensgurl chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
I loved WPOV.
cullengirl08 chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
If it wasn't obvious before, it's totally obvious now, how much Wisp cares for Edward. I was very proud of her this chapter; she helped try and make Edward feel better, and fed Pet all on her own. I really hope that this is a turning point for her and she will start doing things that she was doing before the bible and it's sayings came into the picture.
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
Great chapter from Wisp's POV. Nice to see she is starting to think for herself a bit too!
DreamQuill chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
You are responsible for me using half a box of Kleenex. I'm not complaining though. This was an amazing chapter! Little Wisp is brighter than we think and has a big heart. I was so proud of the way she tried to take care of Edward. I was almost biting my nails when she had to feed Pet on her own. I was scared she was going to eat the food too. I am gonna have nightmares about that litter box.

Wisp is confused about a lot of things. She needs to know her living with Edward is permanent but I don't know how they can make her understand. She is learning who to trust, but I can understand why Carlisle reading the Bible scared her since her father was a bad man.

"Wisp falls asleep with one hand on her kitten, the other still clutching the granola bar tightly."

The best ending line I've read in a long time. Please update soon.
Courtney37 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
AWWW! I'm SOOO proud of Wisp! She took care of him & Pet too! God I am beaming with pride! Can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
13,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 595 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 615 .. Last Next »