Reviews for Wisp
Ellie Aluinn chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
Again, such a wonderful chapter. I am looking forward to my husband coming home so we can discuss the ins and outs of your story!

As for the Rose debacle, whatever floats your boat is all I can think of.

Until next time!

xo
mayejrmorris chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
good chapter.
Maye
team rob chapter 35 . 12/8/2012
So glad there are home and on the mend
mommymac0508 chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
Aw poor thing but she is getting better so sweet update soon
LyricalKris chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
Oye. People have opinions whenever pregnancy/children are involved, BELIEVE ME! Stick to your guns, babe.

And omg

Wisp is TALKING.

TALKING TALKING TALKING TALKING.

*Falls over self*
MsHavisham79 chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
omg, their interaction is just so sweet and I melt into a puddle of goo every time she calls Esme mother.
Thank you soooooooo much for updating tonight, I needed this to tamp down the Caged feels and you replaced the heart pounding, sick to my stomach, broken hearted worried feels with warm fuzzy ones for Edward, Wisp and Pet. Poor Pet missing her person!
And of course Edward can't say no to that face, that face is unconditional trust and need.
Perfect recovery chapter is perfect. 3
looie chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
nawwww this one was sweet. A bit of a reprieve I guess. Loved it :)
rubybooby chapter 35 . 12/7/2012
Aw, beautiful chapter. Thank you for updating so fast, it made my day! Hope you're okay! :) xx
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
WOW! I hope somehow he is able to bring her out, if anyone can it''s Edward. Bella has gone through so much but I hope she recovers. I love this story...Edward is and Angel. I am so proud of Bella, especially now that we have a name and she isn't afraid or realized she was on a bed, loved the progress. I can't wait to read more... Thank you for sharing this wonderful sad story.
SherieHearts chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
Far out! I am hooked! They finally have her name! And daddy said she was evil. I'm addicted and need more!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Per your author's note, the likelihood of Bella ever having a normal sexual relationship with anyone is virtually zero. Anyone with that kind of sexual abuse history has too much trauma to deal with such a thing. She needs years and years of cognitive behavioral therapy before even considering a healthy romantic relationship, let alone a healthy sexual one.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
The story so far has been fascinating, however as someone currently studying psychological assessment and pursing a doctoral degree in psychology I can tell you that any "psychologist" who acts like that would lose their license in the time it takes to make a phone call. Child psychologists never, ever act so harsh or callously. Child psychologists are trained specifically to work with children, especially violent or emotionally traumatized children, to use assessment tools designed for children and are taught how to interact with children using toys and simple imagery for the very reason that children often do not know how to express themselves. A psychologist would never, ever make diagnoses after a 5 minute view of a sleeping and severely traumatized girl while not interacting with her in any way. A psychologist would never blatantly state with so little information that she is mentally retarded, not without a dozen tests, the opinions of the other doctors and a full workup. Any psychologist worth his or her degree would know signs of severe trauma and how to react and treat those and what environment would be best suited for such a thing.

Any psychologist would never show or present anger in the presence of a traumatized individual or argue with others while said individual is in the room. Not only could it further traumatize but it's completely unprofessional. Saying not to bother talking if she can't understand the words? Ridiculous - all signs of communication need constant encouragement to get her to feel comfortable communicating. This was a very disappointing portrayal of a psychologist.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
Glee please! It's been months. Need more!
MsLessa chapter 34 . 12/5/2012
Poor Bella the Wisp or Wisperbella, at least she didn't totally flip out about being in the hospital. I have to ask though any more on the James front. Has sitting in that jail cell loosened his tongue at all? To bad Emmett can't sneak in and work him over to get more answers. I'm sure they'd all be willing to alibi him.
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 34 . 12/5/2012
Great chapter. I'm so far behind on reading it seems it took me forever to get to this chapter. I love this story and always look forward to the updates. Thanks for writing.
14,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 595 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 615 .. Last Next »