Reviews for Wisp
omg. finally, a name!
mdf chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
oh hell
NanStew chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
At least your story moves along very well. Who made these rules anyway? Writing is writing done your way.
NanStew chapter 16 . 11/26/2012
Guess we'll find out why Garrett is old soon.
dead beatiful chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
nooooo tht was a big cliff hanger :/ wonna read more xx
dragonfly336 chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
GAHHHHH! I think this is my first review and I'm sorry for that, but I just had to express my exicitedness of this chapter! Loving the story by the way :D
NanStew chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
Since you sound like you live near Seattle, have you been to Forks? I live in NE Ohio, so its out of the question. Or do you want the meetup there so you can visit Forks? Cute.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Ok I'm no longer hoping that Charlie is her father cos then I'd want to kill him. At least we know who it was that told her he was bad. Was he the one that trained her like this though? We've got her name now too. How will she react to being called Isabella? I can't imagine she'd take well to it. Maybe she'd be ok with Bella though. We'll have to wait and see. She did good trying to take care of Pet and Edward. If only she had applied it to herself. Poor baby isn't going to like being in the hospital that's for sure.
NanStew chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
I am spellbound. Do you live in the south and are you possibly a psychologist? James sounds like a red neck and the medical things you are writing about sound so natural. So you must be tied to the medical profession in some way. Love your story. Its only my second one of yours to read. Loved Midnight Carnival, wish it had a few more chapters. Really enjoying myself and having a hard time leaving this to read updates on my other stories...
alkdsfjalskd chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
YOU HAVE SLAIN ME WITH YOUR CLIFF HANGER. maaaah. I shall be here waiting anxiously for the next update.
enka3 chapter 32 . 11/25/2012
Poor thing...I can't believe men can do these kind of things
Guest chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
Wow! Can't wait for the update! Great story!
Jhere chapter 33 . 11/25/2012
Omfg. I cannot with you and how you end your chapters kdsjghaklghlakdfj. More please!
DICATAKADD chapter 7 . 11/25/2012