Reviews for Wisp
JayNahNah chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Really good. Can't stop reading!
evilnat chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
My heart literally skipped a beat at that last sentence!

Oh my god! It's amazing the things that come out when you're not quite coherent.

What a chapter! Thank you!
cbmorefie chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Excellent chapter!
pengirl25 chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Happy birthday! You're so sweet to give us this chapter as a present on your day. Thank you. I have been reading since the beginning over the last few days, ignoring my regular updates ;). This was impossible to put down. The way you write this is captivating, while the subject matter is so disturbing, and I just can't stop reading. You're so thorough with different angles of this subject and I wonder if it's related to your wor or studies, or research for this fic. Regardless it's so very well done, that if it was written differently I would ave given up a long time ago. 33 chapters is a long way to go for the slow progress Wisp has made (I mean that in a very respectful way) but I believe you have presented it in a very believable way. I hope you update again soon :) Oh, I've been wondering about their ages, and from a comment I gathered Edward is around 27 and we're assuming Wisp is 20 for now. How about the rest? Thanks.
ooza chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
Omgggggggg name!

When is Edward gonna get better? I want more of him. *whines* At least let us get more of his suffering, lol.

And lock the door dammit!

Oh, Pet. We have to sharpen those claws a bit.
AntiRebel chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
aww! what a cliff to leave us on. Ok just loving this story so much. it's so well written and just bril!
oscarg chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
Wow, what a crazy ride! Can't wait for the next update!
ClancyJane chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
Finally a chance to catch up...

Happy Birthday...make your case be yummy and the alcohol free :)
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
You have us a name! Gah! yayay! I'm loving this story, though I admit it seems difficult imagining Wisp ever becoming normal, let alone ending up with Edward. But I love the way you give us little clues here and there and the cliffies! I love/ hate those! Haha. Keep me coming back! Thanks for sharing this with us. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one!
yippiekayay chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
gah! her name!
Guest chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
wow such an emotional story can you imagine that there are actually people that have gone thru abuse like wisp has... Its just so sad and unimagineable!
ocassye chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
Yeah, more information...I love it when we get somewhere. Can't wait til next time.
lovelybluesky chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
How could you do this to ussssssss?! Meaaaaaan cliffie there!
Poor Wisp! I just wanna give her a huge hug!
I really, really, really, really can't wait to read the next chapter! Send me your work, i'll do it for you so you can write! LOL!
I can't wait!
Hope you have a lovely day!
bitsofbits chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
and that was awesome
ticklemycookie chapter 33 . 11/19/2012
GAH they know her name! Yes! So this not only brought her out of her stupor but she revealed some things
13,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »