Reviews for Wisp
ecullensgurl chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
So Wisp's fucking father told her that she was evil. What parent, in their right mind, would tell their child that? Did he sell her or did he go along with the others when they treated her this way? It seems when Wisp is out of it she's more forthcoming with information, even if it's just a few words. And have I said lately how much I love this Edward? :)
tas62 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I'm glad they were able to get get her to the hospital for treatment without her getting too upset. Even when he is not well, Edward still thinks of her first over everything else.
JayNahNah chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Your story is right up there with the greats, Emancipation Proclimation, Wide Awake, High Fidelity.
Great writing!
sherryola chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
In spite of her being sick and in the hospital, this chapter feels like progress. she's not freaking out, and maybe, just maybe, Edward is getting through to her a little bit. I know it will take a lot of time though to undo the horrors done to her. I love how everyone loves her and cares for her.
blve6 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I just found this story n I'm loving every chapter but it is kind of sad how human beings treat their own kind because it happens every single day every single minute n every single second
DeeZ750 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Great story! So sad! I wish we were in a world where this could never happen, but sadly I know it can.
nise7465 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for the wonderful chapter. I always fangirl squee when I see one in my inbox.

Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.
RobstenLover93 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
this is a great chapter and i LOVED the futertake! I love how they were together and all, cant wait for your next update :)
cloudiekp chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Poor baby girl :( She's just so scared and so vulnerable. It's got to be so confusing for her when they have to push her on the information she lets slip. She's trying to forget and they try to make her remember!

And for the record, I've never considered Carlisle evil (although, I'm glad for your reassurance). Part of me would probably agree with him in a real life situation (ie, if Edward were my son or friend or something). I actually hope I could handle it as gracefully as Carlisle does...he supports Edward and his decision but is also honest with him.
twicrazreader chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Hey Cris:
OMG that was so sweet and beautiful. I could almost here the love in Edward's voice.
I loved the future take...it makes reading easier cause you know where she is going.
I love this fic and your writing. You are one of my favs.
Marie
twicrazreader
madisonbelle chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Wow!
S1203 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
She is deep down... poor girl.
aabc chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I hope the change is for the better... perhaps now they can move forward.

I hope you are feeling better, thanks for update even when you have been so sick.
yagalinus0420 chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Ok...I'm sure I'm getting on ur nerves...but I just can't seem to help myself! In the beginning, u said it may not have romance...but do u mind if I make a suggestion? They r just too cute to not end up in a relationship...so I suggest...maybe a...sequel? Once she's all better and living a semi human life...maybe the sparks fly? Don't get me wrong...they already are...but I just can't get enough of these two! Ok rant over...back to reading...SO LOVE IT!
GorGirl chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I hope you're feeling much better! I' m glad Wisp is getting better. Maybe when she's feeling stronger and over her flu they can find her a good therapist who is trained to help unlock her mind?
14,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 596 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 616 .. Last Next »