Reviews for Wisp
Erikajo chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
I just love this story so much. :)
gabby1017 chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Still hanging in there with you... Looking forward to more plot unfolding.
DawnsWhimsy chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Oh god I cried like a baby.
callmepagliacci chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
MsHavisham79 chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
Poor little Wisp. And omg, the image of Edward sitting there still weak and sick himself, just because he couldn't bear to be away from her when she needed him - heartbreaking.

I hope you are doing better!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/1/2012
ur writing is brilliant .. and so devestatingly sad/heartbreaking ...
glad ur hosp stay was short and hoping ur ok now
reader83 chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
Oh man, there's so much! I'm finally all caught up. This is an amazing story, heartbreaking many times, but still so amazing. Maybe this fever will do so much more for Wisp... Not only help reveal things, but help her see how different her life is now? Better. Hopefully anyway. I'm anxious to see what happens next! See you then!
Influencing Bella chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
yagalinus0420 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I know there is plenty more for me to read...which believe me...has me guessing what happened to her...but one thing I am pretty sure of is that she is an abused, how she became one is the bigger question...just so u know...I am completely at ur mercy and hooked on this story!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2012
i have never loved a story more than i love this one. is so amazing i cant even begin to describe it. Keep writing you are amazing
reader83 chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
Heartbreaking. Just absolutely heartbreaking.
reader83 chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Leaps and Bounds! She is making so much progress!
melistories chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Ch 15: Holy freaking s#*t that was heartbreaking.
reader83 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I'm new to this story (just started it last night) and I was going to wait until I was all caught up with it to comment, but this chapter was so sweet, I just had to. So many big steps and realizations here, I'm so proud of Wisp! Such a big day for her! I'm very much enjoying this story. It's a little hard sometimes, because it's hard to imagine having been exposed to that stuff, but it's great and I'm very intrigued to see how this progresses. I'll comment again when I'm caught up (unless I feel I must comment again).
melistories chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Ch 10: I have been wondering at the romantic implications as well. I just can't see it at this point and I would be surprised if even Edward could. However, I'm willing to see where this goes.
14,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 598 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 618 .. Last Next »