Reviews for Wisp
Iklepixie chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Turning point for wisp. Independent even if its to help the cat it Edward is huge step forward
RingTheBella chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I think that Edward being out of it for so long is going to turn out to be a good thing for Wisp - at least I hope so.
Montara chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Wisp has a lot of work ahead of her and after reading this chapter I'm not sure she'll ever be really alright, a normal person.

Poor girl, I can understand her logic about her former master and Edward has to make her understand somehow that she is safe there before she can let herself start to learn how to be a normal person.
Ness1956 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter!
JayJayxox chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! More Wisp POVs Please! :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Oh My Gosh she is finally understanding! If only a little! I thought it was soo sweet that she took care of Edward! Can't wait for more! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Very sweet of her to take care of her Edward.
hoppyliz chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Dear Rose,
Please listen to Emmet and whoever else tells you not to lift Wisp. When I was pregnant with my third child, my next youngest was almost four years old. He had fallen asleep in the car. Dear hubby was not home, so I lifted my sleeping child from his car seat myself and carried him into the house. He wasn't terribly heavy, but it still resulted in weeks of pelvic girdle pain. I had lifted him before without incident, but this was probably one time to many.
So, Rose, even if it's easier in the here and now, it's just not worth the weeks of pain that can resuslt from it.
NeedMyFix chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I love Wisp POV!
r99smith chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
great chapter. You did very well with capturing Wisp's pov. Thanks for writing.
Pyejammies chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Wow, Wisp did her best there and she has spoken.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
She seems to have basic instincts and is caring. I love this story.
BoogieJo78 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Loved it
flojo03 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
so nice to read wisp pov, it looks like she may have gotten over the little hurdle and for her to be able to do so much by herself when edward is sick show that she is indeed smart, I wonder if rose will see & work out what she has done
looie chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Wow, that's what I call an emotional rollercoaster. Half of this chapter broke my heart, and half made me want to smile and cry at the same time. I can't imagine that articulating the thoughts of someone who more or less cannot communicate, is easy, but your 3rd person omnipresence was distinct from other chapters, obviously a reflection of Wisp's thoughts, and at the same time fluent and somewhat poetic.
Love :)