Reviews for Wisp
MK543 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
He's not only sick, he's delirious! I've never been so sick I didn't even know anyone around me or take care of my kids! Wow.

Also, Wisp seems to not understand words?! Wow.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
so Wisp could be independent when she was able to help Edward in some was a relief to Edward,to be so sick!but then,he had not been taking care of himself,had he?
you know what pinky swear reminds me of?Rob and Taylor linking their little fingers at the London premiere for BD-2 and two are hilarious!
mimimgr chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Poor little wisp...
thepinktabby chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Yay go wisp! Feed the kitty! Poor edward. Thanks for the update I loved it
kelmikmag chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
wonderful chapter with such insight into wisp. loved that she fed pet and helped edward - so sweet.
Livie79 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I can not even begin to tell you how many feels I have right now. Like, there are just so many I feel as though I may burst. Dude, DUDE, little Wisp, she's DOING THINGS! She crawled on the bed, she used the toilet, she fed the cat, she wiped his face, she gave him the trash can, SHE SPOKE AGAIN, she did SO MUCH in this chapter! I don't even care that I didn't hear from Edward, because all of the things that happened, as small as they seem to the rest of us are monumental. And I loved the way you told it, I loved the 3rd person perspective, because we got to see how she was feeling without her having to actually use the words to tell her thoughts, it was brilliant and perfect and I loved every word. I hate that she associated Carlisle with her father, but who wouldn't? All of it was excellent, thank you so much for the update. Love you, love your words!
Hushi Taloa chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Our girl is advancing. Compassion - how wonderful she is able to feel that. Thank you for writing!
Smusic chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I love this look into Wisp's mind. I think that it will help her to get back to where they were. She realizes how much Edward took care of her, but I think that now she is going to want to be self-sufficient because of not having Edward to take care of her. She was able to take care of Pet and Edward and I think she is going to like learning to do that more, as well as take care of herself.
Iklepixie chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Turning point for wisp. Independent even if its to help the cat it Edward is huge step forward
RingTheBella chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I think that Edward being out of it for so long is going to turn out to be a good thing for Wisp - at least I hope so.
Montara chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Wisp has a lot of work ahead of her and after reading this chapter I'm not sure she'll ever be really alright, a normal person.

Poor girl, I can understand her logic about her former master and Edward has to make her understand somehow that she is safe there before she can let herself start to learn how to be a normal person.
Ness1956 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter!
JayJayxox chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Loved it! More Wisp POVs Please! :)
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Oh My Gosh she is finally understanding! If only a little! I thought it was soo sweet that she took care of Edward! Can't wait for more! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Very sweet of her to take care of her Edward.
13,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 598 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 618 .. Last Next »