Reviews for Wisp
divyvicki chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter. It was interesting to see the world from Wisp's POV.
DreamerRoad chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter. I thought Rose was amazing - and it was nice to see Edward lose it a bit...
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
this was a really awesome chapter... though i kept hoping she would pull herself up to reach things like the tooth brush and the like... baby steps i guess
more please...
Hotaru83 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
It was a great chapter. I just live this story.
Simply Emma chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
so sweet! i love wisps point of view (every once and a while for now) and happy soon to be birthday! hope its a great one and update soon. Any chance we get an update as a present for your birthday haha :)
Moflo19 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Awww she tried so hard to care for Edward, Pet, and herself. Such a great chapter! Now...where's the next one? LOL
PaperPrincessC chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
I feel bad for Edward, but maybe he should be sick longer so Wisp can push herself to discover a few other things that she can do. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next one.
mimi53 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
She is more developmentally delayed than I imagined. Her thought process reminds me of a toddler's.
EdwardsKitten chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
That was amaze balls! I LOVE, loved it. Such a precious peek into to precious girls mind.
amberkey chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Massive love for the update!
JavaMasta chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
I wonder if they will figure out that Wisp helped Edward?
Della291 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
I truthfully have no words to describe this chapter.
I can't even imagine HOW you could come up with the emotion of this POV. It amazes me.
To see that she DOES think and can possibly function (even on a small bit) like recognizing that Pet needs food and getting a wash cloth for him is . . .
RiteofSpring chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
AAAHH! I can not tell you in words how much I LOVE THIS STORY! ..maybe interpretive dancing would help...
SadnessInTheSunrise chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
I'm always so happy for a Wisp chapter, this one was extra special sweet. Gah! Can't wait for Edward to be better so he can see the apple and cheese left for him, le sigh, I also can't wait for the premiere of the new word, gotta love them sponge like brains. Anyway can't wait for the next and all that jazz
Peace Out
Sadness
sherryola chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! Seeing her have to decide to do things and taking initiative to help her cat and then to try to help edward. That took some courage and strength. I feel so proud of her! Edward will be thrilled. I hope Wisp can find a way to feel good about what she's done.
13,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 602 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 622 .. Last Next »