Reviews for Wisp
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 33 . 11/24/2012
Wow progress or our wisp. I loved the future take and hope it happens
12th mimic chapter 33 . 11/24/2012
Hmmmm I'm hoping the fever-dream yields some answers. While this story is awesome, I am biting my nails waiting for the next chapter.
ilive2read chapter 33 . 11/24/2012
oh gosh poor Wisp, she has no idea what is happening to her and no way to comprehend.
ilive2read chapter 32 . 11/24/2012
ah, so our dear Wisp is willing to "break the rules" she lived by to help others, maybe a breakthough?!
pipelynn chapter 33 . 11/24/2012
OMG! She said a name! Esme was amazing. Poor wisp and Edward. Oh wow...
pipelynn chapter 32 . 11/23/2012
This was so wonderful. Sad, but so well written...
tinaconnor chapter 33 . 11/23/2012
I hope that going to the hospital does not undo the progress Rose was able to make, and how sweet was Esme telling Bella she would be her mother. I am waiting for Bella's story to unfold and not going to read the backstory. That would be too difficult to do. It is bad enough to read knowing the she is surrounded by people who care for her. Without that context I am not interested in reading it. A thank you goes to the Lemonade Stand for recommending this story. I spent the entire day reading the whole thing.
ilive2read chapter 31 . 11/23/2012
Sorry it has taken so long to review, trying to catch up now but can't resist Wisp and came to these chapters lickety split. Rose is going to be a fantastic mom soon! Poor Edward, he wants to help so much, just needs to realize he is going to need proffesional help to work with him.
PitaReader chapter 33 . 11/23/2012
Shit man, as soon as I read "Bad Isabella." I knew that that was the cliffy, then I scrolled down and it freaking was. Not cool man, not cool :(
apriln chapter 32 . 11/23/2012
I loved Wisp's POV, thanks for letting us into her mind!
Byrd3-13 chapter 33 . 11/23/2012
looking forward to the next one :D
namemeamy chapter 33 . 11/22/2012
Gah! She's in there, alright! Taking care of Edward and Pet, showing compassion and taking initiative. Even speaking her name, though it was in a feverish delirium, I just want her to fight her way back, to overcome all she has already survived.
puglover770 chapter 33 . 11/22/2012
I love this story! When will you update again?
melissamary55 chapter 33 . 11/22/2012
wow finally she say her name and cant wait to read what will happen next update soon
eccy chapter 33 . 11/22/2012
I absolutely love this story, one if the best stories I've read on here, and I've read a lot. I wonder if her father were extremely religious and due to her good looks caused an incident and her family though she was evil. Clearly religious and may have given her to convent then used as she was? Perhaps seeing it as punishment for being ' the work of the devil'? Just a thought, would love if you could tell me how wrong Iam. Can't wait for the update!
14,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 602 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 622 .. Last Next »