Reviews for Wisp
paragod chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
You made my morning, well actually my whole day. Edward loves her so much and he's afraid to lose her now they are figuring who she is. Poor Edward. Please update soon. I need my Wisp fix.
Thanks,
ickaren chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
He is so unfailingly loving in his support and care for his Wisp. I love that she asks to remain just Wisp to him. Maybe she can believe that Wisp is good, even if Daddy told her Isabella was evil. So sad.
NT715 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I am loving this story!
tinaconnor chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Thank you so much for the update. Sorry to hear that you were unwell and happy to hear that you are better. I was heartened to see that Wisp is coming to without the exaggerated trauma that I had expected. She needed to have Edward there to make that a possibility. You have woven a captivating story on an extremely difficult theme. Great job. The saddest part of this story is that out in the real world, this isn't fiction.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Of course c isnt evil. He wants a normal life for his son. Man this story is good but slow
anncarol chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Poor little Wisp, poor big Edward.
However I think she has improved a little brought on by Edwards’s sickness causing her to act with necessity. The drama of having to look after Edward, in her own way, and her kitten has taken her out of herself and probably dormant instincts have kicked in.

Luv
XOXO
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Eek! I'm soo excited that it updated! I hope that your all better from your visit in the hospital! And that Edward will be able to take Wisp home soon! I read the Futuretakes and I soo can't wait for the rest of this journey and hopefully something like the Futuretakes will happen in this story! :D
Barbr9 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
WHAT? How can anyone think that Carlisle would be in cahoots with James? I can't even fathom how that logic was deduced. Oh well I guess everyone's mind works in different ways.
Love the update. They are finally making some progress. I am really worried what will happen if or when they find her true identity. I can't see Charlie trying to get back into her life but stranger things can happen. Maybe he had a change of heart and regrets what he did? Maybe be can be the key to reverse some of the damage to her. I highly doubt it but I will just have to see where you take this and how her recovery turns out.

Mwah
Barb
agreen eyed girl chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
thank you so much for the update. hope you are feeling better now :)
LifeisNutty chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Very interested to see where this will go. :)
CoppertopJ chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Glad you are feeling better. Loved the future take. Also, so glad that she's going home. Was worried about that.
Mahitabelle chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Poor wisp, this girl needs a happy day. My haar aches for her. FYI, IV aspirin exists, but in 32 years, I've never seen it used. Also, phlebotomists don't and can't legally start IV's in the US. Only RN's and MD's or DO's can. I realize this is fantasy and there is poetic license. I just thought you might want to know. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
blueeyes11354 chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
I wonder if Isabella could be considered a distinct enough name to help Emmett in his investigation? Although I suppose any name is better than no name, all things considered.
zoooaaa chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Wow, really would like to look into bella's mind about what she is thinking. I hope Edward informs Emmett soon.

Hoping to uncover mystery soon. Also, would like them to encounter her dad, not at later stage like in the futuretake.
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
Edward was driving me crazy. He kept calling her Isabella, making this little creature cry. And I'm going haywire reading this. Just let her have the name Wisp for the rest of her life. It's too sad when she Isabella. (Sobbing) Edward stop making little Wisp sad!
14,284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 603 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 623 .. Last Next »