Reviews for Wisp
CidySmiley chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
OMG! dONT DO THIS TO ME ! AHILDJFIOSNDFOISND! Oh jeez, sorry. I kinda freaked out there. You have to update like ... right now... would be nice actually. I just ... no, and Edward is such a poop, she couldn't have known any better! Poor Wisp! er, bella, whatever! So adorable, I love it.
tinklove chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
I have no words for this chapter. The encounter between Alice and Bella...*sobs*
tinklove chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
So my bff told me not to read this story but I was adamant about reading it.

She suggested I read the back-story first...I just did and I can't explain in words how I feel. Kudos to you for writing such a strong story, maybe strong is not the right word? I'm not sure but really, this story...haven't really read something like it before.

I want to apologize in advance about any typos I make in this or future reviews, I'm currently on my third mike's hard lemonade, yes, girly drink but that's all I got right now. I need booze power to read this story.

I'm currently out of tissues after reading the back story. All I can say right now is that I can't stop reading it and it's my heroin.

You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading this story.

Cheers

- V
LostDayDreamer13 chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Hello, I just found this story today and I just had to read it to this point where there is this awful cliffhanger that tears at my heart and I can't decide whether I want to smack her dad into an unrecognizable ball of complete unrecognizableness or you into hurrying the next chapter.
Anyways, all I have to say is: HOLY MONKEY CRACKERS THE WAD OF POOPFACE BETTER BE DEAD OR DYING BECAUSE HOW COULD HE EVER HURT SUCH A LOVELY GIRL?!
I really hope she gets better. No, She HAS to get better, please! But at least they have a name to work with now. All I could think of when she said her name was "It is my name and I shall have no other!" from The Crucible.
GAGHSDLHKSDFSFDHK MY HEART HURTS!
Jenndur chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
I just found this story the other day and I've been so addicted to it that I couldn't stop until I caught up. But now I'm left with wanting more. I hope that you don't keep us waiting too long before the next update. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Xoxo, jenn

Ps, happy belated bday! *throws sparkly confetti*
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
Going into this story I had my reservations.

I don’t read incomplete for fear that an author would abandon a story I get so invested in, emotionally and time wise.

I tend to steer clear from the hurt/comfort/drama genres because they tend to repeat themselves too many times to count.

Bella’s been hurt, she doesn’t trust anyone and the Cullen family tends to sweep in and perform impractical miracles. One minute she’s a skittish lamb and the next she’s a model citizen and poster child of happiness and normal (if there is such a thing)

This story floored me from the first chapter.

Going into it I had that nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach that told me something wasn’t right as soon as you began describing James. And when the talk of the truck came up I just knew there was something in there. I held my breath from the time Edward started the engine to the end of the first chapter.

The tears started in chapter two and didn’t really go away throughout but just like the extreme amount of wine I consumed last night and the hellacious headache I’m suffering because of it this morning it was self-induced.

You warned and all but begged me to not read the excerpt and as hard as it was to read something like that (my mother was a victim of adolescent molestation and it’s always been a hard pill to swallow) it helped open my eyes to the fact that Wisp will not have that miracle moment when a switch in her brain will be flipped and she will be alright. Yes, I naively thought that this story would be like so many others in that sense.

I also have to say that the bath scene with Alice and Wisp was more difficult to read than the excerpt and I didn’t realize why until after the fact. Having spent her entire life around men, having been treated the way she’d been treated by those men and coming across a woman was earth shattering.

My heart hurts so badly for Wisp and while I want her to get better, find love in the comfort Edward offers willingly I just have a nagging feeling that that might not be the case.

Edward, oh poor sweet Edward.

He’s trying so hard to be what she needs and I know it kills him when he makes the mistakes like with the collar and the litter box but there are times when he’s more clueless than Wisp and that makes me want to scoop him up and tell him it will be alright even though I don’t know if it will.

Carlisle confuses me a little but I know he’s only thinking of Edward’s wellbeing.

If this isn’t the most cannon Esme I’ve ever come across I don’t know if there is such a thing. Her maternal instincts and need to protect Wisp gives me goose bumps and I was melting right alongside her when Wisp asked her to be her mother.

Rosalie… where do I start? She’s just as tough as nails but her soft moments are fucking brilliant. I hope that sometime along the long road that is Wisp’s recovery that Rose will be a crutch of sorts.

I can’t wait to see what happens next but at the same time I’m apprehensive. Wisp hit rather rock bottom after the Bible thing and now she’s ill. I just can’t come up with the words to express how conflicted I am. Nothing ever happens the way I think it will when it comes to this story so I’m going to stop with my theories.
hmregan13 chapter 33 . 11/21/2012
She remembered her name! Your story is fascinating, I am always excited to get an update and I am dying to see how the plot progresses! Amazing work :)
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Aw man what the hell!
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 24 . 11/20/2012
Gah having read her past I'm a little afraid of them finding dr. Gerandy
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
She's talking so good now. I'm getting sleepy but I need to finish. She walked! Bah I'm so proud of her
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
Okay I want James dead... Dead
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
Aw I'm hoping her new found talent will help them in the end. And you are correct about the videos. Very emotional moments
Guest chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Finally! A name! Yes! Can't wait for more!
roxnroll chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
OH MY GOSH! This was such an emotionally charged chapter! I just want to hurt her dad! This was such a break through though. I mean now they know her name! Can't wait for more!
Rox
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Bawling my fucking eyes out and cursing you but wanting to hug the fuck out of your neck all at the same time.
14,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 603 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 623 .. Last Next »