Reviews for Wisp
hoppyliz chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Dear Rose,
Please listen to Emmet and whoever else tells you not to lift Wisp. When I was pregnant with my third child, my next youngest was almost four years old. He had fallen asleep in the car. Dear hubby was not home, so I lifted my sleeping child from his car seat myself and carried him into the house. He wasn't terribly heavy, but it still resulted in weeks of pelvic girdle pain. I had lifted him before without incident, but this was probably one time to many.
So, Rose, even if it's easier in the here and now, it's just not worth the weeks of pain that can resuslt from it.
NeedMyFix chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I love Wisp POV!
r99smith chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
great chapter. You did very well with capturing Wisp's pov. Thanks for writing.
Pyejammies chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Wow, Wisp did her best there and she has spoken.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
She seems to have basic instincts and is caring. I love this story.
BoogieJo78 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Loved it
flojo03 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
so nice to read wisp pov, it looks like she may have gotten over the little hurdle and for her to be able to do so much by herself when edward is sick show that she is indeed smart, I wonder if rose will see & work out what she has done
looie chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Wow, that's what I call an emotional rollercoaster. Half of this chapter broke my heart, and half made me want to smile and cry at the same time. I can't imagine that articulating the thoughts of someone who more or less cannot communicate, is easy, but your 3rd person omnipresence was distinct from other chapters, obviously a reflection of Wisp's thoughts, and at the same time fluent and somewhat poetic.
Love :)
natalayx chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
AWWWWW! This was amazing! LITTLE WISP COMING OUT OF HER SHELL AGAIN! Feeding Pet, looking after Edward. Omfg. CUTEST. She's so adorable. The worry she had for Edward was so heart warming. She layed on the bed with him! AW!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012

''
debslmac chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
suzy 2010 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
It's nice to hear from Wisp. So glad that she fed Pet and tried to look after Edward. It seems that Wisp is slowly making an effort on her own.
kiddikat chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
That was a bit nerve-wracking, to see what she would be capable of...
sueparkinson7 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Posting as this name now from sue2265 new address. Great chapter great to see Wisp POV. So good that she's coming out of herself now and having to take care of Edward and pet really helped with that. So sweet that she feed pet and got food for Edward, but heartbreaking that she wouldn't do it for herself. Please update soon love this story so much.
favludo chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Thats so sad Edward didnt have any one to check up on him or talk to him until Rose came round to see Wisp. He had been so upset yet his family and friends left him alone after the drinking session. Unless I have got this wrong? It just seems sad that he was sick for two nights and one whole day and none of the people close to him knew. Wisp was awesome though in her caring for Edward and Pet, she did soooo well! Thanks for an excellent Wisp POV.
13,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 603 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 623 .. Last Next »