Reviews for Wisp
Fleur50 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
wow!
stormy315 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
great chapter...what is it that wisp cant get all of the things she is told? is there something with her hearing? cant wait for more...
KLL77 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
awww...loved this chapter!
alison actually chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Oh I hope they can make her an air mattress fort upstairs, maybe she can sleep on her own in Edwards room, he wont be quite so afraid to fall asleep then !
And she helped herself to 'things' and cared for both Edward and Pet, big steps for little Wisp :-)
LoveRob chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Poor Wisp, I think she did well.
Jane3105 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Bless her, she did her best.
Excellent writing.
barbarito chapter 31 . 11/15/2012
Fabulous
Hannah chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter. And posted so soon after the last one! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Stardust1 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
This is happening before all the "she's doing something that feels good but is so bad" drama, right?. I love how you're able to actually let the time of her actions not be important, she doesn't understand what time is, she simply lives through the motions and does what she thinks she can do. I love her inner monologue, how we can see the world in her eyes and her actions. I really like it...the only thing I wouldn't be able to deal with is if Edward falls in love with her...that's just wrong, and if she's able to "recover" totally from this, it won't happen, she's been exposed to so many underdevelops in her body and mind...she will always be a child, maybe she will be able to walk and talk, but she's going to be a child all of her life...Have you seen the documentary about children growing up with animals?...the little kid growing up with monkeys in Africa is how I imagine wisp being.
MK543 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
He's not only sick, he's delirious! I've never been so sick I didn't even know anyone around me or take care of my kids! Wow.

Also, Wisp seems to not understand words?! Wow.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
so Wisp could be independent when she was able to help Edward in some was a relief to Edward,to be so sick!but then,he had not been taking care of himself,had he?
you know what pinky swear reminds me of?Rob and Taylor linking their little fingers at the London premiere for BD-2 and two are hilarious!
mimimgr chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Poor little wisp...
thepinktabby chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
Yay go wisp! Feed the kitty! Poor edward. Thanks for the update I loved it
kelmikmag chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
wonderful chapter with such insight into wisp. loved that she fed pet and helped edward - so sweet.
Livie79 chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I can not even begin to tell you how many feels I have right now. Like, there are just so many I feel as though I may burst. Dude, DUDE, little Wisp, she's DOING THINGS! She crawled on the bed, she used the toilet, she fed the cat, she wiped his face, she gave him the trash can, SHE SPOKE AGAIN, she did SO MUCH in this chapter! I don't even care that I didn't hear from Edward, because all of the things that happened, as small as they seem to the rest of us are monumental. And I loved the way you told it, I loved the 3rd person perspective, because we got to see how she was feeling without her having to actually use the words to tell her thoughts, it was brilliant and perfect and I loved every word. I hate that she associated Carlisle with her father, but who wouldn't? All of it was excellent, thank you so much for the update. Love you, love your words!
13,848 | « Prev Page 1 .. 603 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 623 .. Last Next »