Reviews for Wisp
reader83 chapter 29 . 11/30/2012
Heartbreaking. Just absolutely heartbreaking.
reader83 chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
Leaps and Bounds! She is making so much progress!
melistories chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
Ch 15: Holy freaking s#*t that was heartbreaking.
reader83 chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
I'm new to this story (just started it last night) and I was going to wait until I was all caught up with it to comment, but this chapter was so sweet, I just had to. So many big steps and realizations here, I'm so proud of Wisp! Such a big day for her! I'm very much enjoying this story. It's a little hard sometimes, because it's hard to imagine having been exposed to that stuff, but it's great and I'm very intrigued to see how this progresses. I'll comment again when I'm caught up (unless I feel I must comment again).
melistories chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Ch 10: I have been wondering at the romantic implications as well. I just can't see it at this point and I would be surprised if even Edward could. However, I'm willing to see where this goes.
melistories chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Ch 9: I don't think I could have made it further if E & Wisp weren't reunited quickly!
sujari6 chapter 33 . 11/29/2012
They now know her first name.
sujari6 chapter 32 . 11/29/2012
Wisp made great advances in this chapter.
NanStew chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
Should have done the blood test before the Ativan, me thinks. :-)
NanStew chapter 19 . 11/29/2012
Hope you're okay, heard from LyricalKris that you had surgery recently. Love your story and hope you can finish it.
NanStew chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
I actually resented Jacob in the story. Didn't care for him one bit.
Influencing Bella chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
Please update soon!
And by soon I mean as soon as you read this review! Haha
Seriously, your talent is amazing, this story has me hooked, I. Need. More. Omg, hahaha your amazing
ficobsessedmama chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
OOOOOHHHHH MY GOODNESS! And you leave us all hangin just like that. Well I can tell you I will be waiting to get that lilnalert telling me that the next chapter is waiting. Such a great story. You totally have me hanging on every word.
beatles101 chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
This story is great plz keep writing
kellneriner chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
I'll be honest, I found this story a while back through Twitter but wasn't really interested to read it cos it seems heavy and I needed something light to take my mind off things. After (re)discovering it a few days back through a poll or something, I started reading it and never looked back. Wisp, owned my life. Literally. I studied a lil bit on Sociology (was a Linguistics major) so am aware of Genie but it never made me think about it that much. Every time I see babies or cats I think of Wisp and her reactions. Pretty crazy for a fictional character to own my life to that extend. Shit. LOL. I don't think I need to say how awesome your story is cos there are just no words. One thing though, will there be a HEA for Wisp and Edward? I understand she still has a long way to go to have romantic feelings but I'm a sucker for HEAs..
14,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 604 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 624 .. Last Next »