Reviews for Wisp
Aw poor Edward. Poor Wisp... My poor heart
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Aww no! Gah that woman is such a cunt. There I said it ugh
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
I cried throughout the entire bath scene. Very emotional and I couldn't even try to imagine being in Wisp's situation. Alice is a god send and I really like this Rose a lot
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
This story is weighing so heavily on my heart. I want all of the answers but at the same time I'm afraid of what they might be.
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Gah, crying.. crying is happening right now and I'm... just crying. JFC how long has Wisp been this way? And please tell me we're going to find out what the fuck happened with James showing up at Emmett's house.
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
My theory is that she's been treated this way for a while. I'm not even going to try to come up with a scenario as to how she came about ending up in the back of Jame's truck.
bellastew chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
She said her name! O.O I was kind of afraid that wisp wasn't bella... lol
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
I just want to wrap Wisp in a blanket and put her in my pocket. Jesus fucking Christ how sadistic is James? And please tell me that fucker is going to get what's coming to him. And Mike, where the fuck did he find that psychopath?

Edward is such a fucking gem and I have to move onto the next chapter before my heart breaks anymore
bella0609 chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Are they ever going to make a breakthrough? This was a big one, I know. But, it still seems like everything is in circles! Poor Bella getting sick - will she have to go to the hospital :(
Pandora's Box Is Heavy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
O.O My heart was in my fucking throat for all of the minutes!

James you sick fucker... holy shit.

I apologize beforehand for the random reviews. I wanna leave some love but I also wanna move on quick
artri chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
So sad...gona cry now.
Vividly'xD chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
As always, awaiting a new chapter.
XOXO.
Giaah chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Waaaaaah I love your story !
You're really incredible...
I can't wait to read your next chapter!
The last one leaved me hanging ( i don't know if my sentence is english but i hope you understand what i mean !)
Kiss from France !
Your french fan Giaah
mnnlisa chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
Wow. What a story. I read all 33 chapters yesterday and today. I couldn't break away from it. Found out about from The Lemonade Stand and I love this story. Very different and unique. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to the rest of the story.
dazzled2 chapter 33 . 11/20/2012
I am wrung out and exhausted after reading this chapter - superb story and characters, so moving. Please post again soon.
14,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 604 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 624 .. Last Next »