Reviews for Wisp
team rob chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
bbp1 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Loved this third person...
alisapay1 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Thanks for the WPOV! It was great to see into her mind for a little while! Thanks for writing! I'm off tomorrow to see the Marathon! Whoo Hoo!
2muchtrouble chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
That was so painful but yet hopeful.
Fleur50 chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
wow!
Fleur50 chapter 30 . 11/14/2012
wow
Sdjk chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
Amazing story!
Courtney37 chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
Back to square one. :( poor wisp. I was curious about James's house. Did they search his house while he was in jail? Maybe there was info on Wisp. I feel for both Edward and wisp. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
PaperPrincessC chapter 31 . 11/14/2012
Your story is amazing! Sorry I haven't reviewed till now. I've been reading your story non-stop for a few days, every little chance I get, I'll pull out my phone to read it. You write beautifully. It breaks my heart for everything Wisp had gone thru. I read the backstory around chapter 12 and I really regret it. It's too much for me to handle but it makes sense. It's just too horrific and dark and I'm having trouble to get some of those images out of my head. Had I not been so impatient, I would have found out most of it, just not as graphic. Next time, I will take your warning seriously.

Thank you for this story. I googled about the feral child and learned about her life. I have heard of it, but never researched it myself until now.

I can't wait for the next chapter about WPOV. How long will this story be and is it going to be a somewhat HEA? Not like Belle Edward fall in love and have a baby and live HEA, but maybe Wisp can learn to talk and walk again?

You are an amazing writer! I know you probably have heard it over and over, but I just have to tell you myself.
pengirl25 chapter 14 . 11/14/2012
Ahh! Your writing is so riveting I can't help myself from pressing the 'next' button...but I have stuff to do! Lol Oh well, I HAVE to take a break, and I'm only halfway through, so later it shall be. Fascinating story (sorry I haven' reviewed yet, and I believe I found Wisp in Fictionators), even though as of this chapter you haven't promised romance :( I realize it would be a tough and long transition, but this is fiction, so I'm willing to go with it ;) Till later.
talita gouveia chapter 31 . 11/13/2012
I must confess: I skipped chapters. I found your fanfic today, after a really bad exam at college today, and I don't know, I guess I needed some sort of thing telling me that things can always get worst :/ You have a good plot, and I think you know, but it's always good to hear it again and again, this story right here missy, should be a book! Yeah, I mean it. But please finish it here before... If I didn't live in Brazil, I'd teach a lesson to all those good writers out there who won't finish a story - 'cause I can't write sh*t (excuse my language ;), but if I had the talent some of you guys have, I'd be writing my fingers off (or something... I don't know the expression :p). Ok, back to the topic, Wisp makes me want to hug her, and have some sort of wand so I can fix her so she can be happy.

I'm looking forward to the next chaptes... I have to do something while I'm pretending to be studying.

Ciao!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
Will Bella snaps out of it whatever she was in? They may take her away if she don't cooperate.
jazzcrank chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww man...why did I read wisp's bg story...u were right...we shouldn't have read it...if u hadn't mentioned it in one of ur author's note, I never would have...I feel so bad for wisp/Bella...no wonder she is freaked out of men and had no idea what women where...this is all charlie's fault...there have been a couple of stories where I have really hated charlie and this is one of them...I hope emment can find everyone involved and give them a life sentence...all those guys will rot in fiction hell for forever
jazzcrank chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
This is soooo good...poor wisp/Bella and what a way to be waken up edward btw u have no idea how excited I am for wisps pov ahhh...I kind of want to read the outtake but at the same time I don't
Hannah chapter 31 . 11/12/2012
YAY! I love when you update, puts a smile on my face :) I'm extremely interested to see what WPOV will be like next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work!
14,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 630 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 650 .. Last Next »