Reviews for Wisp
cloudiekp chapter 32 . 11/15/2012
I think this chapter shows real growth for Wisp. She's showing concern for others (Pet and Edward) and even making some decisions. If we compare her to a child, that's a big developmental step! And I'm glad Edward is going to survive :) I'm assuming his illness is flu-esque...which sucks but not generally lethal to a healthy man. I at first did think it was a hangover but the fever and the fact that he slept through two nights and a full day shed some light on that!
MsHavisham79 chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
And I want to cry because she tried so very hard to take care of him and she didn't even eat the granola bar, she just held onto it. As awful as it was to watch her struggle, I think Edward being sick made her see there are things she CAN do for herself, or rather, for Pet or Edward. Great update!
kallaney chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Great chapter. I love it.
Erikajo chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Poor guy. Nothing worse than the throw-up flu. Yuck!
Chanelvamp chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Very nice chapter. Wisp's mind is a very interesting thing. Looking forward to next chapter to see Rose's view. Really good job
madas chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Absolutely Loved that chapter - my favourite so far
vivalarye chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Wisp saying the F word, taking care of a sick Edward and clutching a granola bar, may just be the cutest things ever.
J.D. Wolf chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
WOW! Excellent chapter. Wisp advances, but will it continue? Edward being sick will hopefully show him the need for Wisp to advance, and that he's going to need help to make it happen.
VeThena chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
That was still irresponsible of him to forget Wisp is around. But it's served it's purpose: Wisp is talking again and is determined to be more 'present' I guess.
Can't wait for more:-)
jbwebb chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Oh wow so sweet. I wish she would get to a professional who can teach her speech. Love her and Edward soooo much.
lknots chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Just what she needed to get free from her state lately? Being the one who has to do things. Thank you! Lotta
Narges chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
it was really sweet. she really needed to be pushed. and she being worry about him was so endearing. good work.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Having Edward to worry about is helping her to come out of her "funk"!
Hopefully, she will start speaking more again, and maybe even start
trying to understand what is being said to her. She has the capacity, if
she'd just concentrate.
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
thank you for the update...I'm proud of Wisp...I hope Edward is proud of her to, when he sees the food hopefully he Will realize Wisp did it
callmepagliacci chapter 32 . 11/14/2012
Gahhhh, Judo! This is brilliant. What a smart way to bring her out of her little cocoon.
14,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 630 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 650 .. Last Next »