Reviews for Wisp
JamesRamsey chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
My heart iz broken! Sigh I have no words. You know how rare that is so take it as a compliment.
shaz308 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Thanks for the update. I hope Emmett finds something out about these people soon.
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
wow ummmm
poor edward
uggh
more please
sballLuvr5 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Oh Bella :( I get Edward's reaction. I can't imagine waking up to that. He does need a bit of a break. But poor poor little Wisp :( She can't really help herself. It's so sad that she's regressing, but not everything is chocolate cake and kittens ;) I really love how non-judgmental Emmett and Rosalie are. Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one!
Kristi
cullengirl08 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
I really hope they have a breakthrough very soon and Little Wisp is back to her usual self. Poor Edward is losing it and with good reason. Hopefully, Rose can figure something out to bring her back around while she is there with her.
Cavae Pravitas chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Omg she gave him a blowjob...wow. Great Chapter Update soon
cjrich chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Poor Edward. Yes, he needs a night away and Wisp (sigh) I wouldn't know what to do either. Poor little thing. Never imagined her set back would be this bad, this devastating to both of them. Holding my breath til the next chapter and have my fingers crossed that a night away from Edward might snap her back to wanting again. Thank you so much and LOL, Cheri

PS Wish I had a talent to write and could meet up with all the talented writers going to the Twific meeting but give all those fantastic favorite ladies a hug from me, they are wonderful writers each one!
cbmorefie chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Great update!
annaharding chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
So sad about how she is regressing. Edward is showing amazing strength as to how is he avoiding her regression. He does need a break from the caretaking first tho.
(Should we be reading Wisp's backstory yet? You said it would unravel in this story, but I'm wondering if we need the back info first.)
vivalarye chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
poor wisp. Edward does need a little time out, yes. I hope they can get through to wisp.
Anita chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Thank you.
Kerry Hale chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Wow. Amazing update
movieandbookgirl chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
damn! what a chapter. setback is an understatement. I'm glad that edward will be getting a much needed break and truly hope they have success in finding someone to help her.
Livie79 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Holy fucking blow job! You have twisted me up like a damn pretzel. I feel sick and sad and just as damn bad for Edward as I do Wisp, and God, I know that some people may give him shit, but I understand what he's saying. It all makes perfect sense to me, that has to be this enormous weight and I can't believe he's held for as long as he has. His relief at leaving her, completely realistic and understandable. This was a rough one Judo, no angst my ass. But damn, it touched all the feels. Excellent chapter lovely, thank you for posting.
Maplestyle chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
My heart is breaking for them both. She knows no better and he's doing all he can and it's heartbreaking to hear that he's sort of giving up. Can't wait for more.
13,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 630 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 650 .. Last Next »