Reviews for Wisp
GorGirl chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
I hope he finds a good, knowledgeable, patient psychiatrist to help Wisp.
Ellachanted chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Poor Edward...this is really hard for him :(

So you gotta make something work soon. Can they burn the bible or something? *hides head from all the people that are throwing things at me now* Um yeah ;)
A green eyed girl chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
wow, i sure hope the mean Dr. Lawton wasnt spying on him, because a picture of that right there would automatically revoke his rights as a guardian.

thanks for the update :)
helenemc chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Poor Edward. How difficult it must be not to be able to help her or know what to do. I wonder how you are going to solve this dilemma.
ickaren chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Oh little Wisp, you are breaking Edward's brain like this! Yes, he does need a break, and maybe some professional help.
anicacullen chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
I miss Wisp being all cute and learning new words and impressing the people around her with her newly found skills/words. I feel like I need to start reading all over again and stop at CH 28. lol I can't take all the cliffies! I need to know more!

But seriously, thank you for posting this update! This is much more interesting than my psychology book. hahaha :D I hope you'll update soon!
cherieblossum chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Wow! Impeccable timing as this update appeared in my inbox within 10 minutes of my power going out!

Poor Edward...his frustration and desperation are palpable.

On a happier note...I just paid my registration fees for Chicago...I can wait to meet you :) Erm...i volunteer to be the responsible holder o the bail money (the one who isnt apprehended) as when that sort of thing goes down you all get arrested...and I would get deported o_O
callmepagliacci chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
I wanna go so bad! But I got some bad news about the whole moving thing, so ... I dunno.

Now. On to your chapter.

Attempted blowjob
Seems Edward can't catch a break
They need a pro's help.
dreampills chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
wow, wonder if wisp feels better doing something familiar.
LyricalKris chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
ZOMG

WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

PLEASE TO BE TELLING ME NOW. For serious.
MsHavisham79 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
omggggggggggggggg, I feel ill. Dude, this was so perfectly horrifying. You did that so well. Poor Edward. What an awful place to find himself stuck. Looking forward to the Wisp pov!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well, this is certainly different! I like it!
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
Brilliant story.
RogueVampire chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
No no no no no...
le5949 chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
waiting...Waiting...Anxiously Waiting...Please, Please, Please ?!
13,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 630 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 650 .. Last Next »