Reviews for Wisp
Hev99 chapter 31 . 11/11/2012
Oh God, my heart. She's breaking it! It's so sad to see her so limp and unresponsive, though I'm glad Rosalie managed to get her to eat something. I think a trip to the hospital could do her way more harm than good. Especially since hospitals aren't quite as understanding about not using furniture. I really love Rosalie though. She's just what Wisp needs. She's str
Milk40 chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
What a fantastic mom Rosalie is going to be :0)
Kessafan chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
I originally found this story over at TWCS and I've been waiting since ch27 for an update... I went into your profile there and saw that you had a FF page... I was pleasantly surprised to find this story up to ch 31!
Till next chapter...
Sandy
lovelybluesky chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Gotta love Rose! She's just awesome! I really can't wait to read the next chapter to try to figure what's going on in Wisp's head!
Have a lovely day!
xoxoxox.-
Suk chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Please tell me how you intend to make changes in wisp - I am for the ride but looks like a tough one
J.D. Wolf chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Great chapter. I feel for Edward, but it is past time for him to admit that he needs help with Wisp.
Vividly'xD chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Am currently begging like a lost puppy for you to update soon ! I love how Wisp is so intricate and complicating to understand, and I am dying to see where this goes ! Much love to both Edward and Wisp, and much thanks to you for this amazing, well thought-out fic ! (:
robyn odei-ntiri chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
thank you for the did good...I hope they can find someone to help Edward soon, poor guy , he's going to have a hangover in the morning...very good story, can't wait for Wisp point of view, maybe she can help herself, maybe...
ecdreams chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Tough stuff but I'm so proud of how everyone is circling the wagons to protect both of them.
Iklepixie chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Poor wisp she is lost to herself and with her past who knows what she is reliving. I want to hug Edward and let him know that its ok not to be able to do everything yourself.
sueparkinson7 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Poor Edward he's really upset, hope he now realises he need help, and poor Wisp looking forward to her pov hope it can give us some idea of what she's feeling. Good for Rosalie at getting Wisp to take notice and eat something.
ickaren chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
They are all such wonderful, warm and caring people, trying so hard to help little Wisp. Rose is wonderful with her, and I can't wait to see her come back to herself, at least where she had gotten to.
SLKerouac chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle now have Edward at Emmett's house and Edward is drinking. He is trying to deal with what happened with Wisp. Carlisle is telling Edward that maybe he is not the one to help Wisp. That she needs more that what Edward is capable if giving. Edward tells all of them that he is not giving up on Wisp. That she has had enough hurt in her life that he was not giving up. He was thinking that maybe getting someone to help with what is happening now. Rosalie is now taking care of Wisp. She is not going to be gentle with Wisp. She talking to her and trying to get her to eat. Rosalie makes a fort under the table and brings Wisp there just to have a safe place and to continue talking to her. Rosalie gets Wisp into the bath and tells her that she needs to start taking care of her needs. After getting out of the bath and getting her dressed. She starts with trying to get her to eat. Wisp finally starts to eat some things but Rosalie is having to feed her. Rosalie talks to Esme and she shows up with air mattress. This is added to the fort and Rosalie and Esme along with Wisp are now in the fort with Rosalie reading to Wisp. Wisp is starting to respond but not like she was. Is Rosalie finally getting through to Wisp? Will Wisp start to respond to what is being said to her? Will she start eating and taking care of her needs? What is going to happen when Edward comes back to the house? Does Wisp feel that Edward has left her because of what she did? What will Wisp's reaction be to Edward? Will something else happen? Will some information start to come in for Emmett to investigate? Something has to happen soon so that some progress can be made with Wisp. Update soon!
gabby1017 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Tough story... There was a movie similar to your plot... about a girl who was kept in a cage... didn't speak, was abused... such a sad, psychological enigma...
pudget12 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
As much as I love this story I am getting so sad reading it! But I do love your Rose, she is fantastic.
14,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 637 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 657 .. Last Next »