Reviews for Wisp
Pyejammies chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
God old Rose. She's not quite so close to Wisp as Edward is and so she can be a bit more objective and in this case proactive in how she persuades her into doing things. A little light at the end of the tunnel then? I hope so.
jakbranton chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Poor Edward. Really starting to agree with Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle. (Gasp!) Wisp doesn't need to be institutionalized, but Wisp needs more help than Edward can provide.
Belkatya chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I'm so glad Edward left them to it! Wisp needed Rose's way of doing things, rather than Edward's constant babying, and it was good for them to get a break. Can't wait for Wisp POV!
jule2 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I LOVE THIS ROSE. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WISP POV.
blueeyes11354 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Any response is better than no response.
Figgalina chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Great chapter. Wow, Wisp is so damaged, I wonder how, who, can help her. I really hope we get to see the creeps who did this to her have justice served down on them. Definitely looking forward to Wisp's POV!
mrsm0803 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Ah, the power of chocolate and a soft bed. Glad Rose got some reaction out of her. Poor edward. Hope he gets well and truly pissed - he deserves to let it all go for one night. Can't wait for WPOV.
sarah-bella21 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
oh i reallly want wisp back :(
Babe Pryor chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
dag nab it. I know this is more realistic, this backsliding. So very sad. Edward is all in, and hurting. Sweet, sad, poor little Wisp. Who, what did they do to her? Why did she have no protectors? Did they steal her? Or, was it her own family that did this to her? But finger pointing now is useless, solves nothing for Wisp. Hard to imagine her getting better. What will be the key to wake her from this nightmare? xx
Twlightforever chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Love Rose, she does a better job then Edward she is willing to push her a little.
makoto Gerou chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
oh no its the end again XD i just love this story and hope you are able to update maybe up to sunday? ;P i love love love love it and hope that wisp will be able du learn more soon
greeting makoto
sunkissed voyeur chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Wow, the regression is heartbreaking, but understandably. I hope Edward gets help from some kick ass therapist you create. Can't wait for the WPOV. That will be so interesting.
sherryola chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I love Rose's attitude here. I really feel for edward's inability to be firm with wisp, but she does need boundaries, and it's nice that someone isn't afraid to start pushing her a bit. Love the three of them in the little fort under the table. And Wisp ate! Thanks so much for the update.

Sherry
suzy 2010 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Rose certainly knows how to get Wisp to react.
Nannygoat AKA Brenda chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
(sigh) this is one of my favourite stories. I soooo love Edward and poor little Wisp. xx
14,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 637 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 657 .. Last Next »