Reviews for Wisp
tas62 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Well she obviously knew every verse from the bible so she is not unable to learn. Strange that she has become so dispondent. I hope he figures it out soon so she can get back to healing.
Mom23xx chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Oh Wisp...such a huge turn of events.
cjrich chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Short, but wow! Poor little Wisp, such a setback. Can't imagine what must be going through her mind. Have faith in Edward tho. I know, I know I say it every chapter, but WRITE FAST and thank you! - Cheri
Anita chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Love the story and the story-telling. Thank you.
KittyPimms chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Poor Wisp! It's so sad that yet another thing has been so twisted around for her. Her personhood, her sexuality, and now something as fundemental as the Bible. I say again, poor Wisp!

One step forward, two steps back, right? They had a breakthrough last time though so hopefully something good will come of it! And even if Pooh Bear didn't make Wisp smile, it did make me :D

Thank you so much for updating!
Divine Vice chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Awww it's like she got set back. Poor Wisp/Bella...and Edward lol.
J.D. Wolf chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
A massive step...leap backwards. Edward will lose his mind. Excellent chapter. I look forward to the next.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Argh My God are you serious! I hope that this little (I bloody hope it's little) set back is soo worth it! Poor Wisp! And poor Edward too! Please please say you'll update soon! The wait is going to kill me!
Mahitabelle chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Bad. Bad Chris.
toryatatmon chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
I hope they get some clues soon...I just want Wisp to start getting the help she needs.
pipelynn chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Oh no! This was so sad! Hang in there Edward!
Melany333 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
can't wait for the next update :)
ilive2read chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
oh jeez a backslide. Gosh I just want to reach through the screen and hug the whole damn family.
ClancyJane chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
a perfect example for the power of the written word...
I won't be killing you, but I'm sure that's your intent for your readers...that was so heartbreaking :(
Actually let's kill the Bastards who taught her to behave that way!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
This chapter was heartbreaking, especially after seeing Wisp progress so much. I mean, wow, I'm almost speechless. I'm excited for the next one (hopefully, Edward and crew can bring her back). Keep up the amazing writing!
13,763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 637 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 657 .. Last Next »