Reviews for Wisp
Dooba chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Oh, the poor thing! Esme has a point. Sometimes it's easier to stick to what you know, however bad it is, than to have to try out the new and unknown. Fear for what you know is rarely as bad as fear for what you don't. I hope they can get through to her soon, though, and that it doesn't have to involve any trauma like hospitals or hospitalization, even.

Lovely chapter, hon. I really felt for Edward too, in this one. Sadly, a human body reacts, whether you want it to or not. It's an argument abusers will use, too. Edward is using it against himself, now, when he really doesn't need to. Maybe the men can talk some sense into him.

And yay, a wisp pov! I want! Thanks for writing!
Smusic chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
I can't wait to read the WPOV. Poor Edward, I think he is really at a breaking point. How will he get into Wisp's mind? Is she really acting out or is she just in love with him and want to show him? I hope the WPOV will give us more insight.
Twi-Lin chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Wow! What a way for Edward to wake up! Poor guy! I agree with everyone else. He need to get little Wisp some help. STAT! Great update!

I wish I was going to Twific Meet up. I went to the last one but this next one I won't be able to take off work during that time for this one. :( A group of us are meeting down your way in March to tour the movie sites. We should have a mini-meet up then.

meant4you chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Oh dear. Poor Edward! No wonder he is crumbling.
maggiejoma chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
poor Edward. trying so hard to help her... and trying to suppress his urges when she is hell bent on seducing him... tough job...:)
thepinktabby chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Oh squicky wow...yea totally squicky wow. BUT unserstandable squicky. She had a mental set back with the bible. Having her old life collide with her new one and the fact that she does feel security and trust but knowing she was probably taught to 'earn' her place she is trying to sort and fit both worlds into some sort of order. Too bad for Edward her ordered rules dont match his and the rest of the worlds rules. Thanks for the wow and squicky update. :-) until next time. Later!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Gosh poor Edward! This must be soo hard on him! We all say Poor Wisp and forget that Edward has it tough aswell! I can't wait till the next chapter and hope that things are better!
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Can't wait for more
candyluvsu chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Yay! an update! hahaah loved it! :)
Debbie White chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Holy shit she needs help! Wow great chapter! Keep going! Cant wait for the next one! :)
VeThena chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Regression... what a -:/- &
SLKerouac chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Wisp is now acting out like she had been trained. Edward is sleeping and wakes to her pleasuring him. He reacts and then Wisp starts crying. He runs out of the house and calls Rosalie. Emmett and Rosalie come to the house and Rosalie goes inside and Emmett stays with Edward in the rain outside. Edward tells Emmett what happened. Edward doesn't know what to do now. He feels that he has failed. Rosalie tells Edward that she will stay with Wisp and that he is to go with Emmett a have some time away and with the boys. What happens when Rosalie is there with Wisp? Will Rosalie talk to Wisp and get her to open up? To say anything? Will Rosalie set limits with Wisp? That her clothes are to stay on? That she use the toliet? That she eat? Will this work? What will happen when Edward tells Carlisle and Jasper what happened? When will the psychologist start to get involved? Does anyone give Edward some advice that will help what is happening with Wisp? Next chapter!
flojo03 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
wow what a way for edward to wake up and how confusing & scary for him as well, what is going on in poor little wisps mind...
amberkey chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Yeah he definitely needs some time away from wisp. Massive love for the update!
mariga79 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
wow it was just a matter of time before Edward cracked under the pressure, poor little Wisp
13,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 638 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 658 .. Last Next »