Reviews for Wisp
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Argh My God are you serious! I hope that this little (I bloody hope it's little) set back is soo worth it! Poor Wisp! And poor Edward too! Please please say you'll update soon! The wait is going to kill me!
Mahitabelle chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Bad. Bad Chris.
toryatatmon chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
I hope they get some clues soon...I just want Wisp to start getting the help she needs.
pipelynn chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Oh no! This was so sad! Hang in there Edward!
Melany333 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
can't wait for the next update :)
ilive2read chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
oh jeez a backslide. Gosh I just want to reach through the screen and hug the whole damn family.
ClancyJane chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
a perfect example for the power of the written word...
I won't be killing you, but I'm sure that's your intent for your readers...that was so heartbreaking :(
Actually let's kill the Bastards who taught her to behave that way!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
This chapter was heartbreaking, especially after seeing Wisp progress so much. I mean, wow, I'm almost speechless. I'm excited for the next one (hopefully, Edward and crew can bring her back). Keep up the amazing writing!
JulieToo chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Seems like a huge step backwards, but hope it's a temporary setback and gives some insight or clues to the past? Please?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
will she ever get better?
MsHavisham79 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
It's awful to watch her regress. Just awful. Hopefully though it will provide keys to both understanding how to help her and maybe how to track down those who hurt her.
My heart weeps for her - I used my break between classes to read - no one is going to be able to work out why I left my last class relatively happy & am going to walk into the next one all sad!
jbwebb chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
oh no! she used the litter box! poor wisp. he needs to find a good therapist for her, asap. he just can't do this on his own anymore. love this story.
AlePattz chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Noooo, she has a huge regress... how can you do this to us snifff I really hope that even being this a step backwards, means another step to her recovery. Please! Update soon
Swino chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Girl you just made me cry. Poor little Wisp, reverting back to what she knew, forgetting what she knows now. Maybe she needs to hit that again rock bottom again... I'm holding faith that all the love and comfort Edward has given her will not be lost.

So the "father" which I'm not sure whether its literal or religious one seems to have been the one who made her into an animal, act like an animal. Will this be the lead they need. Although bringing the arseholes to justice probably won't help Wisp, but maybe it will stop others from being abused by them.

I feel sick and my heart is so heavy now. I'm not sure what I can say in my review, only that I know you will get us all through it, understanding that its necessary and hoping that this is the darkest point before the dawn.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
omg pooor wisp poor edward although she was making progress i woner what happend poor girl anywho next please loved it i love this story been flowing it for a while
13,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 638 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 658 .. Last Next »