Reviews for Wisp
DreamQuill chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
On the one hand I understand Edward's reasons for not wanting to get a grant to "study" Bella, but he may have to do something to avoid the threat. I was just as proud as Edward when she spoke in front of the strangers. It had to be hard for little Wisp.
DreamQuill chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
No! I don't want that woman to mess up their happiness again. She is not gonna understand that Wisp follows Edward everywhere.
DreamQuill chapter 20 . 10/23/2012
Ugh. None of us like the gyno and I can imagine it for a girl as scarred as Bella. Those monsters really messed her up. The more I learn, the angrier I get. Dr. Gerandy must pay.
DreamQuill chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
Lollipops work wonders on everyone. These characters are so great in the way they help Edward and Wisp. The car ride actually went better than I thought it would.
DreamQuill chapter 18 . 10/23/2012
This was beautiful. The way she read the book in her own way to Edward was so sweet. I liked that she ran him a bath but scared of why she didn't like the shower. They're so adorable.
DreamQuill chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
Well, I hope no one is giving you hard time because this fic is wonderful. It's one of the best I've read dealing with abuse.

Rose reading Peter Pan to Wisp was perfect. I was wondering when they would kick Edward out of the house. I teared up a bit when Wisp was looking for him though. Oh and Rose will make a great mother.
DreamQuill chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
I loved old Garrett. He got Bella to come out of her shell. It makes me sick to think of anyone keep Wisp as a sex slave/pet. She is so brave. I just love how Edward protects and loves her. Now that we know James wasn't alone, I'm worried about Wisp's safety.
DreamQuill chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
I knew she had been a pet but this was still heartbreaking. Somebody just used her for sex and control :( Edward has his work cut out for him but he did a good job with a bad situation. I still love their little kitten.
DreamQuill chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
She's a little older than I thought. I'm glad. If I were Edward I would probably have thrown that laptop against a wall. James is a monster but I guess there's some people worse than him. The people that trained Bella to be a pet need to pay. I love the kitten and how it makes Wisp giggle. That was a good idea.
DreamQuill chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
I am cheering for Bella. She has separation issues, but who can blame her? Edward is probably the only person to be nice to her in forever. She is like a pet in many ways. I know people do some sick things to other people and this is just sad. I hope somebody beats James to Death in prison.
DreamQuill chapter 10 . 10/23/2012
So many emotions. Edward did the right thing. She needed to sleep and his actions were non-sexual. It broke my heart when Wisp was away and broken. The only way she can get better is with TLC.
DreamQuill chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
I have tears. I'm so proud of the way Edward fought for her and she met him halfway by speaking for the first time. You did a good job with this chapter. Thank goodness Dr. Anderson wanted to help her too.
DreamQuill chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
Go Edward! i can't believe anyone thinks being in a place like that is good for Wisp. Poor Mike didn't know what he got himself into. I wish James would just talk so we know something about her.
DreamQuill chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
No! I want to punch this bitch for taking Wisp from Edward. She is not a child and doesn't need to go to a mental hospital. I personally think those places can do more harm than good. I just love the way the family is rallying around her.
DreamQuill chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I couldn't help but giggle when Bella was feeling up Alice, but she had to do it to understand the difference. I don't get why Bella was shaved bare yet. This fic is so sad but I loved it when she recognized Edward's name. Biting my nails about this government person
13,930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 638 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 658 .. Last Next »