Reviews for Wisp
pudget12 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
As much as I love this story I am getting so sad reading it! But I do love your Rose, she is fantastic.
aabc chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I'm glad she has made a little progress...

Sometimes the caretaker has more problems than the care receiver.

Great chapter, thanks for the update.
dreampills chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
great chapter!
Paaameeelaaa chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
she needs to get better ...for the sakes of them!
thanks!
see ya!
ecullensgurl chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Edward has to be able to admit to himself that he does need help with Wisp. Not only Rosalie's, which she is really good with Wisp, but someone who actually specializes in cases close to what Wisp has gone through.
sballLuvr5 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Aww little Wisp. I just built a fort like 2 months ago for my little sister and brother. I forgot how fun it was lol. I'm glad Edward has a good support system as does Wisp. Loved this chapter :)
Kristi
anncarol chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for the story.
Luv
XOXO
2old4fanfic chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
not what you want to wake up to...yeah, this has gone past what a civilian can handle
MrzEdCullen chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Hey there fellow minion, I bet you don't know who I am!
It's my first Wisp review, and I regret that so bad, but better late than never.
I love this story and I always look forward to reading more about Wisp's progress.
I feel so bad for Edward because I know he just wants to fix everything and make it okay without help, and I actually would love it if he succeeded, but I know it's not realistic, and he does need outsider's help, so I'm hoping it won't be too difficult and that he can find someone that works for both Wisp and him.
Anyway, you should update, soon, soon, soon, like, maybe right now...
Lots of love, LisbethTejada (I bet you know now, ha! lol)
fannygilmore chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I'm so sad to see Wisp regress. She really carries so so many horrible memories.
I'm pleased Edward sought help, and I love how patient Rose is with her.
Thanks.
ooza chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
It's a good thing the girl didn't get left alone with me, cuz I'd be like, "stoppet!" *shakes you* "you're not gonna eat? Fine." *gibes Pet ALL THE FOOD*

Glad Rose pushed her a little bit. I'm anxious to see how Edward interacts with her when he gets home, seeing as he's so emotionally distraught over the ordeal.

Wisp POV should be very interesting. I've only read the short one you posted, so I'm not too sure what to expect.
shaz308 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Hopefully it may be a huge step back at the moment but maybe they have to give a lot of ground and make a decent charge up the mountain. Maybe this change of tactic may change the way they fight there battles and eventually win the war, (as much as anyone really wins a war figuratively or literally) looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
jimemon chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Very hard read but you did great, as usual :)
sujari6 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Love Rose. She's so patient.
sujari6 chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
Looks like Edward really is in over his depth.
14,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 638 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 658 .. Last Next »