Reviews for Wisp
EdwardsKitten chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Rosalie is one creative girl!
DawnsWhimsy chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
At least Rose broke through a little. Poor Edward what a way to be woken.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Air mattress. Cool.
team rob chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter
divyvicki chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Rose is so great in this story. Thanks for the update.
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
I loved it poor Edward will he be ok and go rose pull her out of her head now will they find the right help update soon
momams chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Baby step but huge one. Wisp ate, showed some reactions and is now nestled between Esme and Rose, that is a step in a very good direction I believe. Yes, she's not where she was but it's an improvement. A considerable one.
As for Edward, he needs how to accept he needs help and to do something about it. At
East if it's from those around him now. Let's see what the morning will bring.
amberkey chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Can't wait for wpov. I'm hoping she comprehends more than she lets on
grabadietcoke chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Rosalie is amazing. Its fantastic that she doesn't know everything, but she works it out - just like a mother would. The way she pushes Wisp but only so far and then found a way to give her some security and connection again. I think that everyone around Edward is right - he definitely needs to get someone else involved. A therapist would be a great addition to his team. I wonder who/how that will work out!
Darcy Knightley chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Sometimes you just need to be a hard ass. I'm always surprised when there is a story that channels Rosalie's few redeeming characteristics and makes her shine. Poor Edward, I hope he finds someone he can trust to help them both. Jasper and Carlisle mean well but damn they are pushy. Just the two of them would drive me to drink.
Snoopyvet chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
This story tugs at my heart
Once again great job with a hard hard subject
Moflo19 chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
All I know is that even though Edward DEF needs more help not only for Wisp but himself, too, separating them would be SO much worse. I know Carlisle is thinking logically but how can he not see that Edward would hurt if he couldn't help Wisp in every way possible? Rose is my favorite Rose in a fic EVER! She is gonna be a fabulous mother.
scrosby66 chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Rosalie is brilliant! Thanks for writing!
vivalarye chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
Always love when Rose and Wisp spend time together. She's a great motherly figure for Wisp.
Lilydukes chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
awesome! update super super super soon!
14,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 639 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 659 .. Last Next »