Reviews for Wisp
jansails chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
You break my heart.
jansails/jan2
britchick77 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Please, please, please make things happy soon! :(
DawnsWhimsy chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
What the hell? Heartbreaking :(
SLKerouac chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Wisp was startled by the book that was with the others. The Bible. She started quoting things from the Bible. Carlisle recognized what she was saying and started quoting back to her. They continued for a few moments and then Wisp said "father". What had happened to her from her father? to her father? What? Edward tries to get her to eat after totally shutting down. Wisp wouldn't play with "pet", she wouldn't eat and she just sat and stared out, looking at nothing. What had happened? Edward tries but to no avail. Now to bed. Edward falls asleep before Wisp and in the morning finds that Wisp is not in bed. He finds her naked in the living room next to "Pet's" bed. It also looked like the she had used the litterbox. What is Edward going to do now? She has regressed. Will Emmett or Carlisle find something that could help her? Will Rosalie be able to help Wisp? What had happen to her and for how long? Keep writing!
thepinktabby chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Aww, poor Wisp she had a mental set back. Thanks for the update.
twicrazreader chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
OMG the poor girl is reverting back to being a pet.
I can't wait to see who was behind all this.
I hope Edward can convince her out of this setback.
Marie
Twicrazreader
MissJanuary chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
Cris, there are a lot of bitchy social workers just like this. I've dealt with more than a few. Some where much older and I wondered if the job had turned them, made them bitter and hard. Others had that holier than thou thing going on that I fucking hate. Education doesn't breed instinct and instinct is a key player int his field. On to the next chapter.
shar0525 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Uh oh. Relapse. But often a relapse preceeds a developmental leap. I hope so. Oh, poor little Wisp.
kiddikat chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Aww, gawd, not regression...!
helenemc chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Poor Wisp. She reverted back. I hope someone is able to help her soon.
2old4fanfic chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
ugggh...how sad it is that people use something that has brought so much good to the world as a weapon for evil. Clothing laws, always against women, always irked me...the thought that seeing a woman's ear or hair or ankle would be enough to drive a man to sexual frenzy. A cozy excuse to my mind.
atthetouchoflove chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Oh! Oh my god, this is so heartbreaking. I've been thinking about this and I definitely don't think a romantic relationship should grow. I like the implication that, had this tragedy not occurred, they would have been lovers; but in this scenario, I think a romantic relationship would be inappropriate and not what either of them need. They are perfect together, perfect for each other, in this way.

But you're the writer!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
how can you make her regress
lovesam chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
oh no:( she regressed, I hope that Edward can get her back to being a happier girl again.
13,754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 639 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 659 .. Last Next »