Reviews for Wisp
Dooba chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Oh, I think I can totally understand why Wisp isn't going to come out of that shell. I worry thought that it will be another triggering, negative reaction that's going to have her react when she does.

Am looking forward to read Wisp's thoughts on it all, if she's even there of if even her brain has checked out completely. Poor Edward, he must be so rattled. I admire Rose for her strength though, she keeps trying, and I like how her approach to Wisp is so different from Edward's.

At least she's having chocolate now. Baby steps, like you say :) thank you for writing this.
apriln chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I cant wait for Wisp's POV, should be very interesting!
AmayaBlack chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I know is difficult for Edward but he needs help! He knows he's not expert, so now is time we start looking. I like so much how involve Rose is with Wisp and the things she does to help. Also I'm looking forward to see how Wisp react to the baby. Great chapter!
Stephanie chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
this story is so inspiring. thank you so much for letting me having the pleasure of reading it! keep up the good work (: xx
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
At least she started watching and ate something... curiosity is better
than the empty shell of a girl she has been these last few days.
Ness1956 chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
OMG!
cbmorefie chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for posting!
KPat493 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I hurt so much for all of them, but mostly for Edward and Wisp. He wants so much to be her hero, her champion, but just does not know how to be what she needs. Hopefully he will be able to accept that he needs help and they get the right kind of help for her.
reblit chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I just hate this lingering huge step back 31 chapters into the story! It feels like the story is starting from scratch. I can't imagine her ever getting to the point where she is even close to "normal."
lola0930 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Still on the edge of my seat for this one. Always happy to see a new chapter!
I'm really curious about wisp's POV!
2brown-eyes chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Looking forward to WPOV
MissJanuary chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I love that Rose's instincts seem to be right on point with Wisp and whats needed to help her. Now Edward just needs to open up to the help he so very much needs for the both of them. Great chapter, darln'. Thanks for the update.
Jen
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Cannot WAIT for WPOV!
Cina's chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Heart wrenching.
Stormlondon chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for another great chapter! x
14,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 639 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 659 .. Last Next »