Reviews for Wisp
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Call me crazy but I miss Pet. For whatever reasons that fur ball is my fave character.
Unknown Atheist chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for updating. Hope you dont change your mind 'bout WPOV! Good Job :]
ohtobeyoung chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Rosalie is very inteligent.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Yay progress! The second half of this was bittersweet, but Rosalie is such a saint. You manage to capture the confusion and the pain and the hope of your characters so well.
And I loved this line "A professional can't just snap their fingers and fix her" because I feel like sometimes in fic the psychologist or counselor or whatever is used as this magic entity, as an easy fix. Which obviously is not realistic...
Also I'm kind of excited about a WPOV, but at the same time kind of apprehensive. I haven't checked out her backstory that I think you posted on her blog, and, as weird as this sounds, I don't want to like, spoil myself... But I can't wait to peek into her head. It's gotta be a fascinating place right now.
Loved it :)
TwilightSVU chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Oh, i hope Pet is coming back. I really like that little fur ball
mugglemom08 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I kind of love your Rosalie. A lot. She's good for Wisp-and for Edward.
barburella chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Sobs galore! But I like the air mattress fort thingy.
stormy54 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
very perceptive chapter. I love Rose!
LoveRob chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Heartbreaking but wonderful. Looking forward to hearing from Wisp next time.
kiddikat chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I felt very tense while reading this chapter, just waiting for things to get worse... or better. thankfully it went in the better direction, if only a little...!
debslmac chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
:):)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
love it, I can't wait for the next update. I hope it is coming soon!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Cris, Cris *shaking head and sniffing* you're killing u, my heart bleeds for Wisp - I can't imagine hr going like this for a long time - can't hypnosis work? If you introduce a real pro maybe he'll use it? Look at me all involved with a fanfiction! Well, that certainly is a testament to your fantastic writing! Looking forward for the next update and in the meantime lots of positive thoughts to luvrofink for whatever she's going thru, goes away quickly.
Pyejammies chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
God old Rose. She's not quite so close to Wisp as Edward is and so she can be a bit more objective and in this case proactive in how she persuades her into doing things. A little light at the end of the tunnel then? I hope so.
jakbranton chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Poor Edward. Really starting to agree with Jasper, Emmett and Carlisle. (Gasp!) Wisp doesn't need to be institutionalized, but Wisp needs more help than Edward can provide.
14,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 641 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 661 .. Last Next »