Reviews for Wisp
zoooaaa chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Amazing writing. It feels real, but I hope there are no monsters like this in real life.
Courtney37 chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
Ooh I want to go but I can't! Broke as hell. :p poo! Lol! Now as for this fic, poor Edward. He scared Bella? How about her freaking him out?! That was weird! Poor guy. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Thanks again.
Annie Larsson chapter 30 . 11/3/2012
I'm so sad that she's not improving! :( But I guess everything happens for a reason. :/ Awesome chapter!
DerFlash chapter 10 . 11/2/2012
surprised she was allowed out of the hospital, but very glad she's back with edward. great chapter.

DerFlash chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
this chapter brought tears to my eyes.

jennagirl214 chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
Love your writing and I'm excited for more to this story! :)
lovelybluesky chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
Aww :( Poor Wisp! Poor Edward! I really hope they can figure it out soon and start to move on again!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
xoxoxox.-
anncarol chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
Poor Edward, what a dilemma.
Wisp must think if she doesn’t please him he will send her away.
I didn’t think she showed any sexual arousal and only mechanically went through the motions that were required by the men.
Also she seems to have gone into some sort of catatonic mode, not even aware where she is.
Luv
XOXO
anncarol chapter 29 . 11/2/2012
dramatic stuff
Luv
XOXO
DerFlash chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
and then get arrested. and go to prison. for a long time. i don't know about this, edward...

Vividly'xD chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
Anxiously waiting for more. As always, love this fic. I feel terrible that Wisp is going back to her old ways! Gaaah. Xoxo
Angeldolphin01 chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
Wonderfully written as always. Poor Wisp has had a set back. Unfortunet but very likely.
DerFlash chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
noooooooo! that bitch! it really is an excellent plot device, tho. nicely done.

DerFlash chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
oh jeez. i hope the government people don't suck too bad. yikes.

12th mimic chapter 30 . 11/1/2012
I hope Wisp has a breakthrough soon for both her and Edward's sake. This setback can be so devastating to both of them. Looking forward to WPOV.
14,136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 641 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 661 .. Last Next »