Reviews for Wisp
callmepagliacci chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
I wanna go so bad! But I got some bad news about the whole moving thing, so ... I dunno.

Now. On to your chapter.

Attempted blowjob
Seems Edward can't catch a break
They need a pro's help.
dreampills chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
wow, wonder if wisp feels better doing something familiar.
LyricalKris chapter 30 . 10/29/2012

MsHavisham79 chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
omggggggggggggggg, I feel ill. Dude, this was so perfectly horrifying. You did that so well. Poor Edward. What an awful place to find himself stuck. Looking forward to the Wisp pov!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Well, this is certainly different! I like it!
AlmostExistentExistentialist chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
Brilliant story.
RogueVampire chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
No no no no no...
le5949 chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
waiting...Waiting...Anxiously Waiting...Please, Please, Please ?!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/28/2012
Where did you go? Please, I update!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
Poor Wisp. It was a tuff day. There's bound to be set backs. Edward just has to help her work through them. Hopefully he's able to find a good doctor for her. We definitely don't want on like Dr. Lawton. She was just crazy. I hope Carlisle's research helps lead them somewhere.
DreamQuill chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Our poor little Wisp. Reading that Bible really made her regress. She thinks she's a pet again. Edward has his work cut out with this one. It is interesting to learn that Bella is more educated than I thought. She just probably blocked language skills to protect herself. Please update soon because we're all worried.
DreamQuill chapter 28 . 10/23/2012
Awww, the dancing was so cute. Wisp shocked me at the end. So this is a religious cult thing? Usually the most fucked up situations are.
DreamQuill chapter 27 . 10/23/2012
Pizza and a hot tub, who wouldn't like that :) I just love it when they spoil her. Wisp is still a mystery like how she doesn't listen to conversations but listens to stories. Maybe somebody used to read to her or she can read? I'm almost tempted to read that past take you told us not to read.
DreamQuill chapter 26 . 10/23/2012
On the one hand I understand Edward's reasons for not wanting to get a grant to "study" Bella, but he may have to do something to avoid the threat. I was just as proud as Edward when she spoke in front of the strangers. It had to be hard for little Wisp.
DreamQuill chapter 25 . 10/23/2012
No! I don't want that woman to mess up their happiness again. She is not gonna understand that Wisp follows Edward everywhere.
13,988 | « Prev Page 1 .. 641 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 661 .. Last Next »