Reviews for Wisp
07LSU chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
That update was soooooooo good! I'm dying for next time.
Simply Emma chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
this was a cliffie and I am so mad at you for it! I think you should just forget all of your other responsibilities and just write wisp forever. Loved the chapter and Im glad Edward is finally going to bring in a psychologist (a good one of course) to help. Really interesting reaction to the Bible, I cant wait to see where that came from and learn a little more about her history. Please update soon I'm begging you!
emmzac chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Shit a cliffie... So maybe a man of the 'Cloth' so to speak is behind this or just a religious freak that is so deluded he couldn't see that he was sinning against god and not Wisp. But my God she spoke and so well. It only goes to show how much she has locked away in order to protect herself.

I'd love a WISP POV you can tell she thinks about everything and the consequences that may come from her actions. Maybe once she starts therapy we may get a better insight to all that is Wisp and her past.

You've got to just love Edward though - he is her Rock!

Thanks for the update and enjoy your trip to Disneyland with LyricalKris.
J.D. Wolf chapter 12 . 9/30/2012
A kitten? Cute. But he will need to push her. I've worked with the disabled and know, if you don't expect, they will never achieve. That doesn't mean to set them up to fail, but to encourage them to keep trying. good chapter.
Isao84 chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
*shivers* creeepyyyy
Jhere chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Omg no! You left us on such a cliffhanger. I don't know if I can handle this! What the fuck was that ending Wisp!? xD And I was just getting so excited because she was asking for things :) she asked to go home, to dance, she called Edward's green eyes pretty...and then the ending just BAM! That shit is crazy.
I hope this doesn't mean two step forward, three steps back. Wisp has been doing so good and wherever she learned all that shit from can't be good.
Can't wait for more! :D
Kerry Hale chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Wow amazing update
westernem chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
i have a feeling that she has no idea what she's reading or what it means in the correct context giving what we know of the people she was living with. but dang there's a but load of vocabulary and speech from wisp
AlexJade chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Omg! Freaky!
amberkey chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Well there's another clue. Loved the update!
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Holy BIBLE-thumping, Batman! Very, VERY creepy moment, Cris; I have goosebumps all over! *shudders* now you've gone and added sinister into the poignant...if you're not careful, you're going to teeter off your hyphenated genre up there and fall right into (insert booming, echoey voice) Ye Olde Tragedy Department.

Again, as always, a huge treat to find a little Wisp in my inbox! :)
Maplestyle chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Great chapter! The end was chilling! Can't wait for more.
Edward's Eternal chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
oh my... what?
Cina's chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Wow that was a creepy ending. So I'm thinking some cult might have had her or James belongs to a cult. Are there more Bella's out there? I think it was great of Edward to atleast try with wisp. Loved it
bella0esmefan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now that is a cliff hanger!
13,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 642 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 662 .. Last Next »