Reviews for Wisp
DerFlash chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
what an awesome beginning to a story. my wife suggested i read this one and i am very glad she did. great start!

also, i too love Torn by Dooba.

-dan
Caarooo chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
DDDDDDD:
Nicffwhisperer chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
WOW WOW WOWthe blowjob thing! Poor Edward this all is just tearing his nerves apart. Wisp, love her heart...just having the hardest time acclimating back to present day. The love of this family WILL pull her through.
weedstert chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Whoa...no wonder Edward is freaked out...I think she was trying to communicate in her own way...can't wait former POV...even though it'll probably break my heart.
Such an intruiging story...really love it..thanks :)
Cass Legann chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
Okay, I swore I wouldn't post two reviews for the same chapter when I first started writing, but I'll break that self-imposed rule for the first time in years. After reading Wisp's POV from around chapter 24, I guess I'm seeing where her behavior is coming from. The Bible's appearance set her back to the stage of her childhood, and she's afraid that Edward might somehow punish her. In her POV, her confusion at what Edward's rules are clear, so in order to keep him 'hapypy', for him to keep her, she reverts to what she knows. The determination to please him orally when she hasn't shown persistance in anything else before suddenly makes sense. It also makes me think of Rose's ealier assessment. that sex might be the only currency Wisp knows. Very heart-breaking chapter, especially Edward's reaction. He's such a good person... how many guys would say no to a willing, beautiful girl going down on them? But when placing Wisp in that scenario, that image becomes one of desperation and dehumanization. It's a very deep chapter, and you have done an amazing job detailing the emotions entailed in that one simple act.
Cass Legann chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
While the downward spiral is alarming, I'm more worried about her physical health. If she hasn't eaten for three days, there's a very good chance her body will shut down. Also, no matter what people think, a shrink won't help at all at his point. While it's true that many people aren't open or forthrightw with their shrink in the beginning, a specialist can't do anything with someone who won't respond; the client needs to respond in some way, either good or bad, that indicates at least some kind of understanding and comprehension. Wisp, however, appears to have shut off that aspect of her mind, whether involuntary or from self-persevasion.
Hope you have a good at the meet-up, and please keep updating. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
DreamerRoad chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Whoa... Ya know what? For what it's worth, I think it was brilliant to give Edward a bit of an opportunity to lose hope in the face of Bella's regression.

Really great update.
ecullensgurl chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
I think Edward needs to truly consider getting Wisp some professional help, because the key to her downward spiral has to do with seeing that bible and to find out what the significance could be behind it. I can see why Edward needs to be away from her right now. Hell, she had his cock in her mouth. It seems like she thinks this is the way she can make him happy and this is the only way she knows how.
majose chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Yeah, he needs a break and a shrink's help. I surprised this sexualized behavior, which is all she knows, took so long to show up. I feel terrible for the both of them. A lesse person would give up right about now
r99smith chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
great update. Poor Wisp and Edward
savannavansmutsmut chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
love it as usual, I hope Rose can help her.
twicrazreader chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Hey Cris:

Wow poor Edward. His feelings are all over the place. I would be at a lost too.

I am thinking of going to TFMU in Chicago too.
I hope I can make it.
Marie
twicrazreader
tsm0836 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
It always take a while to process this story. Edward definitely needs professional help with Wisp. Mind you I do understand his hesitation given previous encounters. The mind is incredible how it seems to have put Wisp back into a place that she acts out as if by rote. Thank you for this great story. If are not already reading or aware of, Torn by Dooba is worth checking out.
Erikajo chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Whoa. Poor Edward.
wantmoretwilightnow chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Poor Edward has certainly gone through the rabbit hole...and my heart is BLEEDING for little Wisp.
You have managed to keep Edward fairly true to his canon-self: refusing help (I can do it myself) and then feeling like he's no good for her and should let her go.
Brilliant story; brilliant writing; I imagine it must be exhausting to write these chapters...they have got to be emotionally draining.
I know that both B & E need to go through the storm in order to see the rainbow ahead, but man you have put them directly in the hurricane's path here. I felt so badly for Edward - what she did obviously freaked him out and hit his panic button; however, for her to DO what she did shows what a dark, unfamiliar place she is in. After being confronted with the bible, she's probably trying to something familiar, something that she knows was "good" (as bad as it was!).
I'm strapped into my seat waiting to see where this roller coaster goes next!
...and I LOVE your Rosalie 3