Reviews for Wisp
Jane3105 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Great writing, fantastic story.
2muchtrouble chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Poor Edward, poor Wisp. He needs live in help with this I think.
illicit smoochies chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
She needs more than just a psychologist. She needs a whole team of therapists teaching her how to be human. Off the top of my head I would saysSpeech,behavioral cognitive and physical therapists need to be working with her daily or she will never have a chance at a semi normal life. In fact, it should have been a mandate of the social worker allowing Wisp to stay with Edward. I'm intrigued by this story but really can't see that she will ever function as a relatively normal and partially independent person, but extensive therapy showing her how to be would do wonders.
toryatatmon chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I know they have to take baby steps but this starting to get frustrating. I hust want them to get to a point where she can starting talking and they can figure hot how to help her heal.
Reem ooe chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
my heart broke for wisp , GOD i want to read her pov pretty bad :/
update soon please
GorGirl chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Rose is brilliant! Hopefully the guys will convince Edward to start looking for a good psychiatrist/psychologist to help little Wisp!
Just thinking we need a Wisp POV
RobstenLover93 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Very good :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I really love Rose in the story. She looks at Wisp as a child, and that's how Edward needs to see her. They need to start at the beginning.
LittleMoCullen chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Rough chapter but i hope they both come around with the help of Rose and the rest of the family
The Prettiest Wallflower chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Call me crazy but I miss Pet. For whatever reasons that fur ball is my fave character.
Unknown Atheist chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for updating. Hope you dont change your mind 'bout WPOV! Good Job :]
ohtobeyoung chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Rosalie is very inteligent.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Yay progress! The second half of this was bittersweet, but Rosalie is such a saint. You manage to capture the confusion and the pain and the hope of your characters so well.
And I loved this line "A professional can't just snap their fingers and fix her" because I feel like sometimes in fic the psychologist or counselor or whatever is used as this magic entity, as an easy fix. Which obviously is not realistic...
Also I'm kind of excited about a WPOV, but at the same time kind of apprehensive. I haven't checked out her backstory that I think you posted on her blog, and, as weird as this sounds, I don't want to like, spoil myself... But I can't wait to peek into her head. It's gotta be a fascinating place right now.
Loved it :)
TwilightSVU chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Oh, i hope Pet is coming back. I really like that little fur ball
14,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 643 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 663 .. Last Next »