Reviews for Wisp
Iklepixie chapter 31 . 11/10/2012
Poor wisp she is lost to herself and with her past who knows what she is reliving. I want to hug Edward and let him know that its ok not to be able to do everything yourself.
sueparkinson7 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Poor Edward he's really upset, hope he now realises he need help, and poor Wisp looking forward to her pov hope it can give us some idea of what she's feeling. Good for Rosalie at getting Wisp to take notice and eat something.
ickaren chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
They are all such wonderful, warm and caring people, trying so hard to help little Wisp. Rose is wonderful with her, and I can't wait to see her come back to herself, at least where she had gotten to.
SLKerouac chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Emmett, Jasper and Carlisle now have Edward at Emmett's house and Edward is drinking. He is trying to deal with what happened with Wisp. Carlisle is telling Edward that maybe he is not the one to help Wisp. That she needs more that what Edward is capable if giving. Edward tells all of them that he is not giving up on Wisp. That she has had enough hurt in her life that he was not giving up. He was thinking that maybe getting someone to help with what is happening now. Rosalie is now taking care of Wisp. She is not going to be gentle with Wisp. She talking to her and trying to get her to eat. Rosalie makes a fort under the table and brings Wisp there just to have a safe place and to continue talking to her. Rosalie gets Wisp into the bath and tells her that she needs to start taking care of her needs. After getting out of the bath and getting her dressed. She starts with trying to get her to eat. Wisp finally starts to eat some things but Rosalie is having to feed her. Rosalie talks to Esme and she shows up with air mattress. This is added to the fort and Rosalie and Esme along with Wisp are now in the fort with Rosalie reading to Wisp. Wisp is starting to respond but not like she was. Is Rosalie finally getting through to Wisp? Will Wisp start to respond to what is being said to her? Will she start eating and taking care of her needs? What is going to happen when Edward comes back to the house? Does Wisp feel that Edward has left her because of what she did? What will Wisp's reaction be to Edward? Will something else happen? Will some information start to come in for Emmett to investigate? Something has to happen soon so that some progress can be made with Wisp. Update soon!
gabby1017 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Tough story... There was a movie similar to your plot... about a girl who was kept in a cage... didn't speak, was abused... such a sad, psychological enigma...
pudget12 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
As much as I love this story I am getting so sad reading it! But I do love your Rose, she is fantastic.
aabc chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I'm glad she has made a little progress...

Sometimes the caretaker has more problems than the care receiver.

Great chapter, thanks for the update.
dreampills chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
great chapter!
Paaameeelaaa chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
she needs to get better ...for the sakes of them!
see ya!
ecullensgurl chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Edward has to be able to admit to himself that he does need help with Wisp. Not only Rosalie's, which she is really good with Wisp, but someone who actually specializes in cases close to what Wisp has gone through.
sballLuvr5 chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Aww little Wisp. I just built a fort like 2 months ago for my little sister and brother. I forgot how fun it was lol. I'm glad Edward has a good support system as does Wisp. Loved this chapter :)
anncarol chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Thanks for the story.
2old4fanfic chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
not what you want to wake up to...yeah, this has gone past what a civilian can handle
MrzEdCullen chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
Hey there fellow minion, I bet you don't know who I am!
It's my first Wisp review, and I regret that so bad, but better late than never.
I love this story and I always look forward to reading more about Wisp's progress.
I feel so bad for Edward because I know he just wants to fix everything and make it okay without help, and I actually would love it if he succeeded, but I know it's not realistic, and he does need outsider's help, so I'm hoping it won't be too difficult and that he can find someone that works for both Wisp and him.
Anyway, you should update, soon, soon, soon, like, maybe right now...
Lots of love, LisbethTejada (I bet you know now, ha! lol)
fannygilmore chapter 31 . 11/9/2012
I'm so sad to see Wisp regress. She really carries so so many horrible memories.
I'm pleased Edward sought help, and I love how patient Rose is with her.
14,295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 643 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 663 .. Last Next »