Reviews for Wisp
looie chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
:( oh this was painful. Poor thing. Poor Edward... I'm intrigued by the promise of a Wisp POV though... This was heartbreaking!
blueeyes11354 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
This situation really doesn't have a lot of precedence. A professional sounds like a great idea, unless they aren't a good fit for Wisp or Edward can't trust them. That would be worse.
favludo chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
I was dying for an update and now Im dying because I read it. Next chapter soon please, well next two chapters because next is Wisp's and Im looking to reading Edward's after that because I just want things to get better for Wisp. I know they do because I read your futuretake but oh, I want Wisp to start feeling better NOW. Both her and Edward deserve this!
TwinkleFae chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Short and frustrating. Can't wait to find out what's going on in Wisp's head!
NY13 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
well after 30 chapters of broken, it's starting to read as gratutious
cecilia4059 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
I agree with Emmitt. People like Wisp do need professional help if he can find the right one. It's completely out of Edward's hand. But of course nobody wants to see them apart so I don't know. Can't wait to read the next chapter from Wisp POV. Please please update soon.
Pyejammies chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
I think Wisp has got to the lowpoint that addicts get to before they can get better, at least I hope so. If she had language things would be far easier. I hope she doesn't think he's leaving her when he goes over to Emmett's. I'm coming to Twific Meetup - YAY!
sue2265 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
What a traumatic chapter. They both seem to have reached a breaking point. Glad that Edward now seems to have realised that he needs professional help. Please let it be someone who really has Wisps interests and not their own self importance at heart. Hope this is the rock bottom they can now build on and start making progress. Please update soon. Looking forward to Wisps view.
sherryola chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Wow. And yeah, I think it's time Edward had a break, got some time with the guys, clear his head. He might be able to think better. That was a painful chapter. I'm probably one of the few who doesn't really want a Wisp pov yet. I want to discover her as Edward does, and seeing things from her pov now feels like it will kind of take away from the mystery, mystique, can't exactly find the word and not quite four in the morning. But back to this chapter, Edward's reactions in this were so strong and his confusion and despair really rang clear and strong. He's been incredibly patient, but it's really time he broke a bit. Well done.
Jane3105 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
This chapter has gone back to a very dark place. I could empathise with Edward's anguish as he ran out of the house and waited, in the rain, for Rose to arrive.
Great writing.
galaxy69uk chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Awe so sad I don't know how this is going to bet better :(
Mlle Tallulah chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Since a few chapters I'm becoming more and more aggravated with Edward. Seriously, he's still not asking for professional help?! Can someone stop coddling him for a minute and explain to him that right now he's probably not doing Wisp any good? Even if sending her to that mental institution wasn't right, involving no professionnals at all is just as bad. I still dislike doctor Lawton, but I start to agree more and more with her (on certain points).

Edward seems at times more preoccupied by Wisp not liking or trusting him anymore than truly thinking about her wellbeing. I don't say he doesn't care for her, or that he's a selfish prick, but often to get truly better you have to take the hard road, and Edward seems to prefer to take the easy way out because it would preserve his relationship with Wisp. That relationship is threatened now that Wisp... you know. Edward is holding Wisp's captors responsible, but to me he is too, by not giving Wisp all the help she needs.

By this point, I find Rosalie would be a better caretaker than Edward. She's not afraid to act with Wisp. But since she's working and is pregnant, that won't be possible ( I'm just hurting for Wisp, she's had already such a hard life, and even if she has now found someone that cares about her, that person's actions (or inactions) are now doing her more harm than good.

Seriously, it's time that all these doctors stop experimenting with Wisp when they know next to nothing about traumatized psyche and psychology, and let the "right" kind of doctors do their jobs. Promise, they're not all evil beings who will take Wisp away from you.
madas chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
oh wow, didnt see that comming. sounds like hes reaching his breaking point - He obviously needs help, but how to get it without Lawson getting wind of it ? great chapter - please update soon - Ive re-read this so many times in the last month :-)
acw1 chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Dooba chapter 30 . 10/30/2012
Oh, the poor thing! Esme has a point. Sometimes it's easier to stick to what you know, however bad it is, than to have to try out the new and unknown. Fear for what you know is rarely as bad as fear for what you don't. I hope they can get through to her soon, though, and that it doesn't have to involve any trauma like hospitals or hospitalization, even.

Lovely chapter, hon. I really felt for Edward too, in this one. Sadly, a human body reacts, whether you want it to or not. It's an argument abusers will use, too. Edward is using it against himself, now, when he really doesn't need to. Maybe the men can talk some sense into him.

And yay, a wisp pov! I want! Thanks for writing!
14,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 647 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 667 .. Last Next »