Reviews for Wisp
kallaney chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Poor Wisp. Great chapter. I love it.
mistymemory chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
oh how devaststing for her, i cant wait to see her jump a major hurdle and feel safe poor thing. i love love love this story and look forward to your updates so much i cant wait for the auction to get the future take! also thank you for recing nobodys girl its fabulous and im hooked, still look forward to your updates more tho lol
galaxy69uk chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Oh no not quite back to square one but not far off :(
MaryMags chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
*sob* poor wisp...

i can so see edward in tears over seeing her like that, giving wisp a chance to comfort him maybe...sigh (ignore me, my writer's mind automatically starts working at the end of every chapter i read...lol)

i love this story, and i can't wait to see where you go with it...cheers, Mary
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Can't wait for more poor little wisp
moodyval chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
This chapter shows the need for a therapist. Wisp is brainwashed and it will take allot of therapy to overcome past conditioning.
I'm wondering if at some point you will jump ahead years into the future?
Snoopyvet chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
After the abuse she has gone through back slides are going to happen. With her not communicating that makes it worse. You are doing a great job with this story
Abuse is hard to live through much less write about
Hitchy chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
How do they not know that she's referring to a priest here? She's never seen a woman. She can recite from the bible and she said the word 'father'. My stomach is rolling just thinking about where this could go...
Hev99 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
God, that was utterly heartbreaking! It's like just seeing the Bible in her safe place has regressed her completely. It's completely rocked her world and now it's like she's not even in there any more. I can't stop bawling and poor Edward just doesn't know what to do! I can't wait to see where you take this turn of events and what happens from here. You're absolutely a genius and I'm for sure not gonna kill you for writing an amazing and real story!
callmepagliacci chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Fucking motherfucking fuck, Judo! Well, it couldn't be all sunshine and rainbows.
Revieku:
Bible verses and
An emotional shut-down
Wisp's atavism.
Courtney37 chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Ooh wisp :( 2 steps forward, a whole jump back. Poor girl. & poor Edward too. I bet he feels helpless. :( can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks again. Bye for now.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
Thanks so much for the update. Poor Wisp, it's like one step forward and three steps back.
Jazzysbellamarie chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
damn and it was gettin really good cant wait for more
sherryola chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
\oh my. But I agree, this is inevitable and had to happen. This actually doesn't bother me like the chapter with the home visit from social services did! Poor wisp,a nd poor Edward, not knowing how to help her.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 29 . 10/11/2012
She knows she is not a pet now... but now that she is remembering more, and realizing
how b adly she was treated, she longs for the simplicity of being treated as a mindless
pet... am I close?
It is SUCH a shame that so many have scewed scritpture, and simple faith into something
so montrous, and subjugated women, embraced hate, and even waged wars... all under
the supposed banner of faith. Truthfully it has never been more than greed, fear, and hate
that bring such about... faith should only ever bring hope, love and peace.
13,830 | « Prev Page 1 .. 647 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 667 .. Last Next »