Reviews for Wisp
Rita01tx chapter 51 . 4/1
Uh, oh! Both for Wisp's first period and James, especially if his death wasn't accidental! That might mean something evil this way comes!
Atwiggs chapter 38 . 4/1
Thank God, pet was found!
Poor Wisp, but she'll be so happy! So happy for poor sad rejected Edward!
Rita01tx chapter 50 . 4/1
Our Wisp has a mind of her own and she's ownin' it...and Edward LOL! MINE!
Atwiggs chapter 36 . 4/1
Don't you dare take Pet away from Wisp! :(
Rita01tx chapter 49 . 4/1
Another piece of the puzzle and it was Edward's keen eye who spotted it *high five!*
Rita01tx chapter 48 . 4/1
It's my hope that Wisp will one day even be capable of a healthy, physical relationship...especially with Edward because he DOES love her! Everything about her lures him in LOL!
readicted chapter 23 . 3/31
I laughed at Edward's reaction to pet and the bath situation. It was very funny. But as soon as he reached for the collar, I knee all heck was going to break loose. Good for Wisp asserting herself, standing (literally!) her ground. And she stood and took a couple of steps, so eh he knows how to walk, it's just long buried. Wow.
readicted chapter 22 . 3/31
That chocolate cake with chocolate ganache sounds so rich and decadent, and damn I'm hungry. I just started a little diet this week and I would be so open to all kinds of bribery for a slice of Esme's cake. Oh gosh I'm dying. Soooo hungry.
readicted chapter 21 . 3/31
Aw, home. The cabin is home, at least for now. I love that pet is her confidant. And isn't interesting that she's developed a defense mechanism- placating the this case, Jasper. Hopefully Jasper and Carlisle won't always be relegated to bad guy status.
readicted chapter 20 . 3/31
The exam was stressful, but went better than I anticipated. The ativan was absolutely necessary. So bad Dr. Germany, huh? Another piece to the puzzle. Oh, and I am so, so relieved that E told J about the very bad night and the touching. He was harboring terrible guilt and shame about possible inappropriateness. Neither J or Esme rebuked him. He needed that and it needed to not be a secret in case Wisp starts drawing these things.
readicted chapter 19 . 3/31
So car trips are terribly traumatizing after the other debacle. It could've been much worse though. Thank goodness for Esme. Actually Edward should've had help lined up for that trip to the doctor. What would he have done if Esme had not shown up. At least he has admitted out loud that he knows he can't do it alone. That bodes well. Jasper's handling Wisp so well. I'm afraid how she will regard Japer after the pelvic exam. It's clear she's been assaulted with more than one person present. She could think that E took her there to allow Jasper to have his way. Gosh I hope not.
readicted chapter 18 . 3/31
I got so nervous about them being near naked. Touching that she said Edward was good.
readicted chapter 17 . 3/31
As Edward has said Wisp is smart, and very aware of her surroundings. Perhaps her gift at drawing is related to her lack of verbal expression. This separation from Edward was so important for Wisp and Edward. They both need to understand and trust that they'll be fine apart and for Wisp to realize that he's not abandoning her every time he's out of sight. Rose is pretty incredible. And though she's only coming to discover this side of her, she's naturally nurturing.
readicted chapter 16 . 3/31
Oh my… those bastards! That poor girl. Garrett is good. I think the uncut penis will be a clue, no?
Ur fan chapter 63 . 3/31
OMG! I read the whole story! I swear I planned on revieuwing earlier but i just kept reading. you are too good. Really I so want to kick the ass of Felix, the priest, Grendary and Charlie. I sometimes had to just lay it away to walk of some agression. And then i wanted to cry and then it became so cute! I loved it!
13,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »