Reviews for Wisp
Where is outtake chapter 68 . 5/6/2016
Are you going to keep promise to write an outtake? You took my hard earn money, if you can't keep the promise then, you should refund money to everyone.
kalibean chapter 63 . 5/8/2016
Such a wonderful story, and I'm glad I got over my fear of too much angst to read it. You did a great job of giving information and keeping it compelling without sinking into despair, which I appreciate. And knowing you've struggled so much with your own despair whilst writing this is all the more commendable. I hope that you've found some peace. I understand the struggle.
SavyGrace chapter 63 . 5/4/2016
Lovely story. Heartbreaking but hopeful. Thank You.
SanguineTaurean chapter 64 . 5/2/2016
Since I'm reading this so much later I do hope people helped your friend. That's just so sad. I hope their lives are now better.
SanguineTaurean chapter 63 . 5/2/2016
I hate to see this end. Bella struggled so much in her youth, and always will. The uncertainty of those horrid spawns still out there, the scars from them on her inside and outside...but she did win in a way and had such loving people surrounding her. It is sad to me that she and Edward made choices that really don't seem fair to him because he is such a loving sweet man, that he isn't married to her nor having children because it has to hurt him deeply, even though he loves Bella and will do anything to keep her happy. I just feel really sorry for him because, once again, he is putting someone else ahead of his feelings, wants, and fulfillment.
SanguineTaurean chapter 62 . 5/2/2016
Sheesh! It is a good think the cat was chipped and Bella really didn't know how to drive or she never would have been found.
SanguineTaurean chapter 61 . 5/2/2016
THAT FVCKING BEOTCH! I loathe Tanbitch even more than before. And the tsunami hits.
SanguineTaurean chapter 60 . 5/2/2016
With all of the safety precautions in a hospital I can't fathom how the baby was stolen...unless it was an inside job. Plus they are in a small town so it wasn't as locked down as one in a larger city. Damn. This is not good.
SanguineTaurean chapter 59 . 5/2/2016
Wow...Wisp very quickly went from this broken "child" barely speaking to a more grownup Bella who is speaking her mind and feeling, showing jealousy. I would be so confused, just as Edward is right now.
SanguineTaurean chapter 58 . 5/2/2016
Oh my goodness! Wisp is teaching herself how to read and talk! Amazing! And with Kate she is wanting to learn to walk, too. I guess an itty bitty teeny weeny bit of credit goes to Tanbitch. Just an iota. lol It is wonderful that Wisp trusts in Emily, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 56 . 5/2/2016
I really like Emily in this story. I keep waffling with Tanbitch. I'm just not sure about her.
SanguineTaurean chapter 54 . 5/1/2016
Okay, I take it back. Tanbitch just reared her ugly head. :P
SanguineTaurean chapter 53 . 5/1/2016
Okay, I have to apologize to this Tanya since she ended up being a nice character in this story. Edward needed to go to Seattle, be in his home, and have an enjoyable evening out with her. He really did need her and it was comfortable.
SanguineTaurean chapter 52 . 5/1/2016
Oh, geez! This was an angsty chapter for Edward, and me! lol It is better with Emmett off the case for his sake and his friendship with Edward but it could get uglier now, too.
SanguineTaurean chapter 51 . 5/1/2016
We know Wisp is physically healing and eating a good enough diet to begin her period again, or for the first time...who knows at this point?! Thank goodness for the girls being there for her, to explain.

James died in jail. I guess the "big guy" was able to get someone to do the dirty work before he thought James might talk.

Preacher is dead, or has been for years, but Gerandy is still out there.
14,218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »