Reviews for Wisp
Readaholic187 chapter 9 . 2/2
Thank you for this chapter. It shows that you do have some understanding of what goes on in such places. It was hard to read about the conditions of the psychiatric ward because memories it brought back. A lot of times, some fo the reason that the staff follow procedures so closely is because they actually don't know what to do and don't care to learn what to do. Psych places tend to attract the lowest grade of medical nursing staff because they can get away with not having to listen to the patient, not treating the patient with the same level of attention that they would give to any other patient in a regular hospital.

When I was a patient in such a place, I was treated as if I didn't know anything about my own condition. (Bipolar for 10 years at this point in time when meds stopped working and needed to find a new med combination.) For example, at the place I was at, the nursing staff was required to take patient's blood pressure x number times a day. During the time for one of my reading, I was having a panic attack. When asking the nurse to come back after the attack had passed so that she could get a more acurate reading, she refused to do so because "it would through her schedule off". She showed in that one moment that my health treatment as a person or as a patient didn't matter one bit to her, and that she didn't understand how a current panic attack would affect the blood pressure readings. But even worse than that, was when fellow patient had a seizure (turn out due to bad medication management by the medical staff), one of the nurses called out for one of the other nurses to call 911, even though we were already in the psy ward of a regular hospital.

Eventually I was released not because I was finally well, but because they were set up for people to cycle in and out of the place repeatly. Because of the way there were set up, after one week, this place would discharge you. They didn't care if you were back in the very next day or not. Just as long as they didn't have a single patient stay longer than one week at a time. On one of the later returning trips, when asking the medical staff if there was a better facility for me to go to, the answer that I got was that this was the only place around and that if they weren't good enough for me, then I just as might as well suck it up and get use to it (not something to tell someone who was suicidal at that point in time). It didn't take long for me going in and out of that place before I found a different doctor who not only didn't use that particular facility, but was also knowledgeable enought to successfully treat me (find a new med combination) out of his office.

I don't know where the rest of this story is going to go, but so far, this author knows what they are talking about with regards to the mental conditions that are being described. I look forward to reading the rest of it, even if it is hard.
august raven chapter 64 . 1/31
WOW! What a great story!
harperpitt chapter 35 . 1/31
Thank you for the best story ever.
harperpitt chapter 32 . 1/31
Oh man, I'm reading this story for the third time right now. Having read hundreds of stories on here, this one is the one that moved me more than any other one.
What a fantastic work.
Thank you so, so much.
Fleur50 chapter 68 . 1/14
J'aimerais mieux envoyer un virement courriel. Ça me prend votre adresse courriel.
Fleur50 chapter 64 . 1/14
Wow,quel bon ami, vous êtes! J'espère que vos amis sont mieux maintenant. Je ne sais pas la date que vos amis ont eu un feu. Peut-on aider encore?
Fleur50 chapter 65 . 1/14
(:D
Fleur50 chapter 66 . 1/14
(:-)
Fleur50 chapter 67 . 1/14
:-)
Sara chapter 68 . 1/4
I am sincerely sorry for your friends ... I wish them courage and a good star watching over them to help them in this difficult time. I hope they will get out of this situation. I am French, and still a student, so I do not have the opportunity to contribute, however, my heart and my thoughts are with them.
PS: Are you going to still publish outtake of "Wisp"? I've never read anything better than this fiction. Honestly, you have a sacred gift.
I cannot believe that your fiction is complete, I'll have so much wished to know the evolution of Bella and her relationship with Edward. Their relationship is simple beautiful, they saved one and the other, there is nothing more beautiful. Is it possible to hope for news outtakes ? Or a Volume 2? It would be absolutely brilliant and a good way to start this new year. How their relationship was accepted by the others? What happened to Tanya? Are they finally going retrieve Felix and condemn him? How Bella and Edward managed to take the plunge most intimate of their relationship? Do they finally have children? And finally Bella is she going to accept to marry Edward? How has been the social integration of Bella? There are still so many mysteries surrounding this story and although it was particularly affected me, I'm missing those little pieces of Bella's life for considering "Wisp" as a finished story.
They "Allowed" you to post photos before, they had no problem accepting $845, There should be no issue either posting the real photo of the fire or posting a news article of the fire. Because you refuse to and because you are letting your "friends" get hate for it. You are proving to be a liar. A horrible liar. So many people would have supported you if you had just been honest and said that you were selling wisp outtakes because you were low on money. Lying and gaining sympathy makes you a terrible person with an ugly heart. You should be ashamed. You won't even post all the comments from your blog because you are so terrified. You won't post this message because you know it's true. I hope somewhere in your cold dead black heart you feel a little remorse for what you have done to the people that actually care about you. At least give them the truth. At least admit publicly that they had nothing to do with this, that you came up with this scam all on your own and that you are sorry. Dragging it on is making it worse. No one will forget the day Judo/Cris scammed the fandom for dresses and a trip to Disney world.
PS. If anyone truly had the condition you have, they would not be able to go to disney. LIAR.
cas-xo chapter 63 . 1/1
What a great story! It was so hard to stop reading over the past few days. Thanks for writing!
cas-xo chapter 59 . 1/1
This is such a big change in Edwards and Wisp relationship. I hope they will figure it out. But I'm enjoying the sudden shift in the dynamics of the story. You're a great writer :)
cas-xo chapter 58 . 1/1
Oh wow. Wisp you're brilliant! I wasn't expecting this improvement with her communication
Guest chapter 67 . 12/30/2015
it makes me sick that you are still asking for money. if you go to portlandoregon dot gov slash fire slash news slash archives dot cfm it lists all the fires in portland. there wasn't even a fire on the date you claim your friends had one. i'm so disappointed that you scammed $900 from the fandom. i hope you think about it with each dollar you spend.
14,144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »