Reviews for Wisp
Atwiggs chapter 23 . 3/30
Awww, poor Wisp didn't want pet to have a collar like she most likely had to wear! God I love this little girl and sure fought for what she wanted then, didn't she? I'm so proud of her!
readicted chapter 11 . 3/30
Edwards has a wonderful support system in his family. He'll likely need to bring a couple of professionals into the fold at some point. I don't like that the judge has so much leeway with sentencing. That leaves things very susceptible to bribery or cohersion. Oh yay for Alice. Wisp has a means to express herself on some level.
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 3/30
I want some of Esme's cake!

I really love this sweet, selfless Edward and how he cares for his girl.
readicted chapter 10 . 3/30
Yikes, this is getting dicey. I wish he'd try a mattress on the floor, rather than jumping to co-sleeping. I can't see how that's going to go over well with the State at all. Fingers crossed.
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 3/30
Oh, thank God! Now I can go to bed {well after midnight my side of the world} LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 3/30
Oh, God! Bambi was my first Disney cartoon movie and I howled when Bambi's mother died! What a rotten thing to do to little kids...or anyone else, for that matter!
Rita01tx chapter 36 . 3/30
Cat...tastrophe! We can't lose Pet *whimper!*
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/30
Bad Dr. Grandy! Damn I hate this auto check on this Ipad. Oh this poor baby Wisp! I guess she was named Bella before she lost her parents. I wonder if her mom died giving birth to her.
Rita01tx chapter 35 . 3/30
Another step forward but it took gettin' terribly sick...both her and Edward, to get to here!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/30
I'm sorry I don't review but I am bedridden due to health issues..sometimes it's hard to even read! Just love this story though, especially this Edward. I won't bore you with my abuse history, I'm sure sure you have heard from many people on here. Many little girls have been abused in this life. This story is hard to read sometimes, but I have to root for Edward and Wisp. You are an amazing writer, thanks for your commitment to this story sweetie.
Rita01tx chapter 34 . 3/30
No way would I think Carlisle had anything to do with this! Unfortunately, he seems to resemble someone Wisp doesn't trust...it's not his fault but he accepts it as gracefully as possible under the circumstances. Doesn't stop him helpin' her in any concrete way he can!
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 3/30
Oh, I hope Rose doesn't get sick, too! Edward and Wisp are bad enough! And now we now her name is Isabella! {good thing this is no longer a WIP *phew!*}
Rita01tx chapter 32 . 3/30
Guess it took something slightly traumatic like gettin' no response from Edward to kick-start her need to take care of Pet, herself and even Edward, as best she could! She did good!
Rita01tx chapter 31 . 3/30
Between Rose and Esme, Wisp didn't stand a chance to keepin' that up LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 30 . 3/30
Poor Edward! This is really gettin' to be a little too much for him, isn't it? Whoever they get to help, I hope it's soon!
13,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »