Reviews for Wisp
readicted chapter 16 . 3/31
Oh my… those bastards! That poor girl. Garrett is good. I think the uncut penis will be a clue, no?
Ur fan chapter 63 . 3/31
OMG! I read the whole story! I swear I planned on revieuwing earlier but i just kept reading. you are too good. Really I so want to kick the ass of Felix, the priest, Grendary and Charlie. I sometimes had to just lay it away to walk of some agression. And then i wanted to cry and then it became so cute! I loved it!
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 3/31
At least there's closure on Father...Gerandy is still on the loose and there's still the question of her "Daddy!" Such a good, brave girl!
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 3/31
Bless her little heart...she's doin' so well considerin' where they are! She trusts Edward, Emily and even Emmett to keep her safe and that's the most important thing!
readicted chapter 15 . 3/31
Gosh, this is heartbreaking, but I figured she was trained as a pet because of the crawling, no furniture thing. Plus she ate with her fingers. So disgusting that another human could abuse and subjugate another human like this for their sexual pleasure. Sick f*cks! Oh so she knows another word, "Pet." Oh Edward, I hope this identity lesson doesn't result in more accusations of impropriety. I hope she will be able to keep the kitten.
readicted chapter 14 . 3/31
I kind of figured that James is a small player in this. I bet there are some powerful men entwined in this and sadly that our Wisp is not the only victim. I hope her family is not involved.
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 3/31
If that bastard shows up at the cabin, Edward will never forgive Emmett for the rest of their lives! I wouldn't be sorry if he's dead!
readicted chapter 13 . 3/31
Oh gosh, did Wisp have to eat cat food. She already crawls around like a cat and expects punishment if she gets on the furniture. Giving her something to nurture and love is a great idea, as long as kitty doesn't scratch! Carlisle has very valid and reasonable concerns. Edward is bring ruled by his heart, but he will eventually need to step back and allow someone in to help. He can't do it alone, even with his great friends/family support. He needs a qualified individual that he can incorporate into his and Wisp' s routine. Preferably female. Oh crap, let's see what James is playing at.
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 3/31
*Sigh!* I'm not surprised...it's traumatic for them both but it's necessary, I think.
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 3/31
Emily is a smart woman and seems to be able to handle Edward's angst for now. And from the way Wisp loves that hidey hole under the kitchen table, I'll bet she'd flip for a cute little tent to sleep in!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 3/31
I'm really likin' Emily and Wisp seems comfortable with her, which is good! Even Edward is warmin' to her! Edward might be onto something askin' for an earlier photo of that Gerandy dude...hope it works!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 3/31
Loved the Christmas outtake, thanks! As for this chapter, there were good arguments pro and con for releasin' Wisp's photo to the public but now I'm hopin' this new note might make that a moot point!
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 3/31
Aw, hell! We so need a name for this sick bastard!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 3/31
Aww, it breaks my heart every time Wisp thinks she's bein' thrown away like a piece of trash!
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 3/30
Poor Edward, Wisp just can't be without him. He has no privacy. I feel so bad for them both...
13,771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »