Reviews for Wisp
SanguineTaurean chapter 38 . 4/30/2016
WHEW! TG Pet is at the vet's office. Dang cat!
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 4/30/2016
I am amazed at how Wisp did her best to take care of Edward and Pet, thinking of them and not herself. She warred with herself but she did it and that was huge!

And now, though she succumbed to the same illness as Edward, we know her dad walked away from her, but we also now know her name! Isabella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 4/30/2016
Oh, no...she's reverted back to the beginning of when she was first found.
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 4/30/2016
The last paragraph...HOLY MOLY! Was/is Gerandy a man of the cloth?! And she spoke so clearly! I keep storing away all the hints, glimpses.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 4/30/2016
LOL! Dr. Lawbitch deserved to be bitten! And then Wisp spoke, too. Finally Scott got a little backbone and stood up for Edward. Not much but better than before.
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
Damn...I hate Dr. Lawbitch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 4/29/2016
Rose is finally getting Wisp to open up, even though it is such a small amount. Plus she knows her name and said it, Wisp, and Rose. That is a good start. Maybe she will also be comfortable with Edward leaving for a little bit, and begin gaining a little independence.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 4/29/2016
Wow! They finally have a break on who might be the other person James wouldn't name! I hope the cops figure out who it is and get the SOB.
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 4/29/2016
I absolutely positively abhor the arseholes who did this to Wisp! She is totally broken, and it's so damned sad and disgusting!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 4/28/2016
These little itty bitty tidbits of information are driving me crazy! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 4/28/2016
The kitten was a really good idea as it gives Wisp something to focus on, to care for as best she can. Also, I am amazed at her artistic talent.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
I hope Edward doesn't do anything stupid!
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 4/27/2016
Oh man, I hate that Dr. Lawbeotch.
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 4/27/2016
I bet Bella is deaf so that's why she doesn't talk, or she is also mute.

It seems that James didn't go to Emmett's house. Dangit!
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Bella is definitely acting like a submissive. She knows "good girl" so she was rewarded. She has bursitis in her knees so she's been kneeling for hours at a time for a very long time. She hasn't been fed, bathed, clothed in forever, and she is extremely scared of that nasty evil James. She is totally broken.
14,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »