Reviews for Wisp
RezMa chapter 65 . 12/23/2015
Ok, I have tried both of those and I can't find it!
SuperC chapter 34 . 12/21/2015
WOW! I feel like trying to tangle a big puzzel.. Now she has a name. When will,we know her surname? Come on Wisp I am dying here?

You certainly have an skill with up the plot...
SuperC chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Is Wisp sad because E is rejecting her? Is that why she is upset and starving herself to death?

Messy Bronze Hair chapter 63 . 12/20/2015
Loved this story. Can't say anything else. It was amazing. I honestly never though that Bella would start acting her age proper self, but she did. One day she just started talking and started walking. So proud.

It's terrible though that they never found the bad doctor or Felix. But at the end Bella and Edward got their happy ending and fortunately Rosalie and Emmett got their Chase back.

Like I said in the beginning, don't really know why but I simply didn't like Alice and Rosalies personalities in this story. They where just trying to take little Wisp from Edward. But I guess Rose became a better person after the distance she had from Edward and after she apologized!

I have to say I'm curious about what happened to Tanya and what the hell she was thinking. Can a person really be that jealous that they would ruin someone's life? That's pretty pathetic... But at the end Bella was the one who won. Tanya's gameplan ended the moment Bella threw water on her. Haha!

Once again I have to say that this was an amazing story. I also wonder if there will be a real epilogue to this story? You had an ending and the story is completed, but I can't help wondering whether there will be a real epilogue! I want to know what happens to our favorite couple in let's say ten years!

Anyway, thank you for this time and this lovely story! For sharing it with us!

Lots of love,
Messy Bronze Hair
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
You got to be fucking kidding me! Fucking Tanya
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 60 . 12/20/2015
Finally. Tanya is gone! Can't be happier about Edwards decision!

Who the hell kidnappes a newborn from a hospital! What kind of hell is this. One problem after another. Shouldn't hospitals have a tight security?! Well this is f***ed up. Hope hat Bella can help
jodileighcullen chapter 63 . 12/20/2015
Okay...I really loved the ending. I like how everything was wrapped up. I still don't agree with Tanya's input to the story but I don't have to because you have creative control. So apart from that, I thoroughly enjoyed your story!
jodileighcullen chapter 57 . 12/20/2015
I was going to review at the end of the story but I don't know if i'll finish this to be honest. Well I will, but only to see Wisp. I loved Edward and now I can't stand him. Does he deserve to have a relationship? Absolutely. But Wisp doesn't like Tanya, and she is having a horrible effect on her. If he can't put Wisp's needs first then she needs another carer.
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 55 . 12/20/2015
This is so disrespectful. Not only did Edward let Tanya lecture Wisp up, he went to sleep with Tanya in his room and had sex with her. WTF! Knowing that Wisp was across the room and had been sexually abused. What if she would become terrified because of that?

Tanya has to go. That just how it is...
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 54 . 12/20/2015
Oh God, give me a break! What the heck is Edward thinking? Bringing back Tanya on his life and inviting her home to see Wisp. I don't like Tanya and now she's here to cause problems. Wonder what she will do to Wisp.

Arrgh, can this problems just stop. Wisp needs happiness, not a bitchy Tanya
SuperC chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Gret to see Wisp defending her Pet. Is she going going to learn to talk?
I just hope that the bad ones wil not try to steel her. She has had enough.

SuperC chapter 21 . 12/20/2015
Dear Chris,
I came across yor story and now I can not stop reading. Even the story is fan fic, I can stop thinking with deepest sympathy and sorrow of all those poor victims of human trafiquing anynwhere in this world closer to us or far away from us. To those bastards that "use the services" they can bur in hell too.

Thanks for the story,.. SuperC
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 45 . 12/19/2015
I wonder if Bella is ever going to be some what "normal", since the progress is so very slow and if the story will end with a normal acting 20 something years old Bella.

Hope that they find all the people that was involved in Wisps hell. And hope that we get to know the whole story
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
I really don't like either Rosalie or Alice in this story. Don't really know why, but I feel annoyed every time they show up in the story, just to later on push Edward away from Wisp. And Alice and her stupid phone, arrggh. Just throw them out already Edward haha!

Anyways, love the story so far. Wonder if our little Wisp Bella will ever get normal, poor girl!

Can't stop reading this amazing story!

Messy Bronze Hair
Guest chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Oh no they taking her away.
14,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »