Reviews for Wisp
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
thank you for finishing this story...I've loved all of it...so so much xx
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
Oh my fucking god. One more post about the fucking cat and I'm unfollowing you.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
This sounds like a total scam. Did they not have insurance? Who mournes over a cat this long when they have lost their home but still have their family to take care of? This is SO SHADY. You should feel ashamed of yourself for trying to trick money out of the fandom. If I'm wrong then post a pic somewhere of the house, a news article that this happened, then I'll apologize. Until then, stop being a douche.
Guest chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
Stop posting author notes about cash.
Guest chapter 65 . 12/9/2015
www dot gofundme dot com/g9cuhe8k
Allison chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
I'm happy to contribute the 50 but that doesn't work on god under not does the search. Do you have a name or headline?
The link doesn't exist
Guest chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
I will contribute on Friday but till then please give her my regards. I know the pain of losing a fur-baby in a tragic way. One cannot but wonder and pray that they didn't suffer. I pray that my Patches McKitty and my M&M kitty were there waiting for her Kitty at the Rainbow Bridge.

Twenty years ago my sister and her family lost their home to a fire. They lost everything but each other. Through that tragedy they were given many blessings. I pray for your friend to be blessed abundantly.

Sincerely
Suzanna Villagrán
AKA SnowGoose72
Guest chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
100 should get you a blowjob!
Guest chapter 64 . 12/9/2015
I think it's so lovely that you want to help her. Those prices are pretty high for a lot of us, especially at Christmas...
mommymac0508 chapter 68 . 12/10/2015
They are in my prayers
revrag chapter 67 . 12/10/2015
Hey Friend,

I can't contribute to your friend monetarily right now (I have to save my pennies for the flood that is currently continuing to fill my basement as I type this!), but I live in Portland and can provide some hot meals to your friend.

Please let me know how I can get in contact with her to share some food. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Rebecca
lmc123 chapter 67 . 12/10/2015
Could people not just paypal you the money and you pass it on?
Craving2Read chapter 63 . 12/10/2015
Gah! I love your writing and loved this story. One sore point in this chapter - marriage is a legal matter and doesn't have to be tied to religion. It's a legal, civil union on legal paper so no one - person, government, hospital - can keep you from your partner or keep you from making decisions on their behalf. "Common Law Partner" isn't as full proof as a civil union marriage license.
pipelynn chapter 63 . 12/10/2015
Oh wow I finally read this ending after stepping away for a while. Can't believe how far they have come and how you navigated through all of their issues. Great story!
14,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »