Reviews for Wisp
Atwiggs chapter 44 . 4/1
I know it's nevessary but I just hate it! Poor Wisp, Poor Edward I hate for them to hurt! :(
readicted chapter 34 . 4/1
Poor thing.
readicted chapter 33 . 4/1
Esme, so sweet and loving. Another breakthrough, cuddling with mother Same. Oh no, Wisp is too frail to endure this, she has to be hospitalized. Hopefully this doesn't result in the State or Dr. Lawton intervening.
readicted chapter 32 . 4/1
Loved being in Wisp' s head. It was fascinating. She didn't wilt away while Edward was sick. She figured out how to care for cat and help Edward and tell Rose where he was. Wow. Big break through.
Atwiggs chapter 43 . 4/1
Poor Wisp, growing up is a bitch normally, imagine how she is going to feel. I can't picture her sleeping w/o Edward near. But I know she has to learn. They should paint Peter on her bedroom walls. This is going to be so hard for "her Edward" too.
readicted chapter 31 . 4/1
I hope everyone is getting through to Edward. He must seek professional help with Wisp. And Carlisle is dead on about Edward needing to be firm about certain boundaries. Emmett too, teaching and setting boundaries is not punishment. Since he took on this responsibility of being Wisp' s guardian, it is Edward's duty to establish and enforce (not punish) appropriate boundaries for Wisp. How else will see learn? Rose is such a treasure. And I'm glad that she pulled Esme in.
Rita01tx chapter 59 . 4/1
Wow! That's put Edward into a tough spot! He doesn't see her as Bella wishes he would see her, which is sad! {crap...bed time *sigh!*}
readicted chapter 30 . 4/1
Holy F*ck! My language seems to devolve with each new chapter. That was intense! Speechless, well sort of.
Rita01tx chapter 58 . 4/1
Holy shit! That just blows me away and I'm sure Emily is shocked, too, but she's copin'! Edward will shit bricks LMAO!
Hopin' this baby brings everyone back together...I hated Rose and Emmett fallin' out with Edward! It hurts Wisp for them to fight!
readicted chapter 29 . 4/1
Oh Sh_t! Someone has really, really brainwashed this girl. She's been trained and treated as sub human, an animal, and on top of that, has been taught she, as a woman, is evil, the original corrupter of man, the gateway to he'll. Oh my F'n gah. She is truly damaged and now has suffered a huge psychological setback. Now the question bares asking, is the Father her zealot dad or a priest. Hmm.
readicted chapter 28 . 4/1
Okay, literally wtf?! Wow.
Rita01tx chapter 57 . 4/1
I'm so hopeful Wisp hasn't been damaged beyond repair! She'll surprise them, yet, I'm sure of it!
Rita01tx chapter 56 . 4/1
This has got to be one of my favorite chapters...one where I nearly fell off my chair laughin' at Wisp tryin' to melt Tanya LMAO!
However, I don't see a relationship between Wisp and Tanya happenin' LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 55 . 4/1
If nothin' else, Tanya's presence gives her another perspective...especially about the in and out business not havin' to hurt! Maybe it will be another incentive to want to walk, too!
Atwiggs chapter 42 . 4/1
I don't think he's the right Doctor G. I think she would remember him, but I hope that it is him. We'll have to wait for the younger pic, I guess.
13,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »