Reviews for Wisp
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Good Lord! This poor girl! WTH happened to her, did James do this, how old is she, and when will someone go after that turd?!

Someone on fb rec'd this last week, but I'm in so many groups that I can't remember which group or who rec'd it. Sorry!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
O.M.G. We all know how creepy and twisted James is but this...this is chilling. How could he just walk away and leave the truck with whatever/whoever it is Edward found in the back?! Or is he just that nutso that he forgot or didn't care? *shudder*
Guest chapter 57 . 4/21/2016
just letting u know I can't stand Tanya she is a backstabbing bitch yes she hasn't done anything to Wisp but, it just a matter of time till she does she wants Edward for herself & will hurt Wisp to get her way
Guest chapter 29 . 4/19/2016
oh poor little Wisp sweet yet so scared I feel bad for her I know this is sudden review but, i am hooked & didn't want to stop to review
( ya I know a review takes a second )
anyways love this story
mikkpisst chapter 64 . 4/20/2016
This has been an awesome ride, a thousand kudos for a fantastic story!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Eh...edward is an ass and i hate edwards that think they can do whatever they want. In agree she needs help but with her trying to unvuckle his pants and her trauma she needs to be in a hospital.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Why wouldnt they call the police? Thats stupid.
jane-with-a-y chapter 63 . 3/21/2016
Thank you, Cris, for sharing your words with us; this was a fabulous and amazing journey! Yeah, it wasn't an easy ride, but it was so worth the trip. I hope someday you will send us a post card or two to let us know how Edward and his Wisp are doing. It's awfully hard to let them go. xo Jayne
jane-with-a-y chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
"Some people believe that we become different people at different ages but I've never believed that. I think we remain the same through-out merely passing in these years from one room to another but always in the same house."

I am a big fan of Peter Pan. It was my favorite story as a child and I have always noticed the similarities between Peter and Edward.

Still amazed by this story!
jane-with-a-y chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
My cousin received a cochlear implant when she was 22 years old. Illness had left her deaf from the age of five. It was just as you said ... hearing her parents, as well as her boyfriend's voice for the first time since early childhood was beautiful.

Loving this story so much.
jane-with-a-y chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
With all the attention this story garnered as a wip you would think I would know the answers to Bella's story, but I don't. I'm actually grateful for that; I love a good mystery.
I think I was always meant to read this story. I really do. Even if I know that my heart is going to be broken in ways that I didn't know were possible.
jane-with-a-y chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
I think I read this entire chapter with my mouth opening and closing like a fish. It's incredibly good and solid writing but the emotions it evokes are stunning. I want you to know that while I adore a good hurt/comfort story this is probably going to push every single one of my warning buttons. But I haven't read anything so captivating in ages.
Jayne