Reviews for That Which Is Precious
icecatfire chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
*calming down when she realized sirius was NOT dead but just needed time to explore the world* DON'T *DO* THAT TO ME! ;-; xD I would have been BESIDE myself if you told us sirius had died AGAIN. xD loved this fic... *sheepish* will admit that I only read/skimmed it from chapter six. why? 'cause I was roaming the web looking for stories and ran across this and the link just happened to take me directly to chapter six *smiling sheepishly* and I sort of got so into it I forgot/didn't want to go back to chapter one and just read it from there. anyway, from six onward it was a funny/heartbreaking/heartwarming/cute as fuck chapter. :D thank you for this and when I'm in the mood for drama in the future I may go back to chapter one and ACTUALLY read the whole thing this time. xD
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Love It.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Somethings were kind of confusing. Like Sirius's appearance. And stuff but overall, it was amazing. Hmm. Maybe thats not the right word. But i loved reading this.
LunarisDraconis chapter 5 . 8/3/2016
I'm confused about what just happened
wildcat1144 chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
More please
TigremiLion chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
OHGdess! This is just amazing - almost genius in fact. I loved it. It was way too short tough. Is it just me cuz I couldn't find the sequel any chance I could find it somewhere else?
lokithehotty chapter 9 . 12/29/2015
Aw poor Harry for having so many things happen to him :( this was rlly good! :D
Deathe chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
Haha poor Harry! I bet they'll have to get a special room for them to even finish what they started haha.
ilove0t6forever chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
I feel like this fic was a handful of what could have been.
Though it was still really cute and adorable.!
bleeb90 chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Beautiful!
abbyissoawesome chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Sirius' name was spelled wrong. I love your story so far and just thought I would mention that one error that I could see even though I bet lots of people have mentioned it. It kind of weirded me out that the name was spelled wrong but it's not really that big of a deal. Good job on the story and keep up the good work.
Kozu chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Mooore plis!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
L is so childish... I love it!
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
This was a lovely story, and I feel like the personality for "L" was spot on. His mannerisms and speech is sometimes hard to put in writing I find.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2014