Reviews for Chasing Clouds
ClaMiAl chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
And another nice little story. Yeah, when I was watching that episode, I was only thinking about the consequences for Neal, but it is very interesting to see the events from Peter's POV. And I love Peter's reflection and thoughts about his and Neal's relationship.
Kathryn Merlin chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Great story! I've never read one with this concept before and it was fascinating.
mouse8 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I forgot to mention how much I loved the following observation in the first chapter - "Somewhere along the way, he'd crossed a line, but like the frog slowly boiling in the pot, he wasn't sure exactly when it had happened." A lovely way to describe it. I love the second half of Season 3, but I'll never be to fond of the first half with all the deception etc. I do love Peter's realisation at the end. A lovely story.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this! This time is a fascinating gap in our storyline, glossed over by the characters, but it must have been such a time of conflict for Peter - to be in charge of the search for Neal after telling him to run, having effectively sabotaged his own career for his friend's sake and still trying to protect those around him. Great stuff! (there's a line here that very similar to one I used in the last chapter of the story I'm writing. We definitely think alike!)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
really like this story, it's a good one!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
really seems like peter is in shock here...
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
It doesn't matter how many post JD fics there are (I've got one too) because this one was worth reading. Fantastic thoughts, and I especially love how he compares this escape to this last one, and where that leads too. None of the other fics I've read have mentioned that.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Wowsers... Good job with this. Really. :)

I loved how June recognized Peter was in shock over what happened and was the one trying to offer him some small comfort about what happened.

Oh man, July 10th can't come here soon enough! :)
LianneZ4 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
The first chapter was great, the second is absolutely fantastic. I love every bit of it. Amazing work!
Veleda chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
This is wonderful. It's a fantastic look into Peters head. I seriously love this.
Duffy1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Really a great story. Loved this. Also loved that you're a Lymond fan. Loved those books too. Read all 6 huge tomes as they came out each year. Only problem was I don't speak French so I was constantly going into my huge old dictionary where there was an English/French dictionary. They were truly the best books I've read. I just wish they would put out an edition in just English.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Great job in writing Peter's perspective. I'm glad you had Peter realize that it is not solely Neal's fault for this whole mess, but partly his own as well. I feel that not a lot of people come to this conclusion and lay the blame at Neal's feet. Thanks.
Sholio chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Oh, this was excellent! I think you did a perfect job with Peter's POV here; he is exactly the right blend of conflicted, professional, and determined. I also love the callback to when he let Neal escape in season one, because that parallel hadn't occurred to me, and it's really an interesting comparison.
govgal chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Absolutely brilliant chapter. I really like the psychological aspect and thinking things through. This really is the crux of the matter: "Neal's heart wasn't really in this escape, either."

I think you should keep going. You have such a great start.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 4/27/2012