Reviews for Made For You
Alliecat445 chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
omg that was such a grate story it had one of the saddest yet happiest ending ever I almost cried and that is saying a lot coming from me.
Sarah chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
I know you wrote this a while back but it is an amazing story. Very sweet and an incredible ending.
Y0urDownfall chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
Omg I cried. Well done, Pavel is adorable even in old age.
Kait chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
This story was so sweet and amazing, I cried during the last chapter and I hardly ever cry during stories.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2013
I'm so happy I found this story. Really beautiful and Alice and Pavel are such an adorable couple.
Raibu-Shinu chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
I don't think I could ever read another romance story for Pavel after this one. Ten minutes after reading it and I'm still crying. I'm putting this and you as my favorite author and story, in fact this will be the only story for Pavel I'll have on my favorites list. I was going to write one myself but after this my heart won't let me so I just might have to make one for Bones instead i still can't get over it even while writing this.
xalwaysxx13 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Oh hey look, my username!
MetricCelsius chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
So I made it right to the very end before I started crying. That was when I broke down. Amazing story. Too much feels.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2013
screaming at the top of my lungs THIS IS BULLSHIT as i read it because iT'S SO FABULOUS AND ADORABLE AND I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS FANDOM ANYMORE
Yoran'sArts chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
;-;
bythesea232 chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
So sad, but sweet. I'm crying. This was amazing.
bythesea232 chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
"The talk" I love Bones, he's so grumpy, yet awesome.
bythesea232 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I love Pavel, but the way you portrayed him is even better, if that's possible.
Beatbuyredd chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
That was a beautiful titanic moment all over again at the end :] I wanted to cry! So cute!
animeluvr99 chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
That was *sob* the most beautiful story *sob* I've ever read! I'm literally crying right now! :,) but it was still so cute 3 and I'm impressed that Pavel's dialogue was pretty good (as far I could tell since I'm not Russion) a lot of ppl can't get that right. But anyways thank you for that beautiful, sad and somehow inspirational story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »