Reviews for Love is in Bloom
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 1 . 2/3
This story is absolutely adorable and awesome! I'm wondering if you're planning on writing another story that shows rainbow dash getting together with soarin? I was wondering if the other members of the mane six are going to try something from Applejack's last thought? Still amazing story though!
underfivefoot chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Such a cute story. I was wondering what happened in the picture and you wrote it better than I had imagined. Well done on this!

Kai :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
so cute i totally ship this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
OmygoshOMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGISH
livvy chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
cool
Chase-Riddle Rose-Dash chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
XD i'm a sucker for romance i actually had to look away from my computer and squeal and ramble on how cute this was and how hasbro needs a love episode for these 2... well written! Maybe there will be some romance in EG 2"Rainbow Rocks" because it's targeted for kids (yeah, hasbro screwed that upXD) so no lesbian pairings so the closest relationship would be SOARIN! Yeah, totally gonna happen... and if it doesn't- WE SHALL MAKE IT HAPPEN! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved it SO much please make more you a really amazing writer:):):):):)
Grace chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
AWWWWWWW! THAT IS SO CUTE!
Heather chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So this is a good story I wish it could happen to me besides my crush woun't asked me to dance but I think he likes me more than he could think, say, and as long as he is alive
Frankie chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE this story. It's excellent! I loved the way you described everything and I totally think in season 4 of my little pony the main six should all get "coltfriends" It would be a dream come true to see rainbow and soarin have an episode where they fall in love! great story though and i agree with everything in the authors note! I cried in that episode too!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I agree with everything you said in the authors note and I really loved your story, I think hashbro should make an episode where these two fall in love!
sherry1995 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved it
PureLoveMelody chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Rainbow Dash is also my fave character. I also have that picture on my desktop, but it's in a collage. Anyway, I liked this story. And that Pinkie part was hilarious!