Reviews for Who was I, Before The Sun Came Up?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
great story ! OMG so touching awww . best story eva !
animegal1357 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
please continue!
andysanime chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Good job on this story... and awesome that Luna... oops I mean Bat-Hound is going to help fight crime XD
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
bat-hound? well luna was bound to be fighting crime somehow!
nice ending 2 thumbs up!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
dicks mischeivous smile is way scarier than jameses but sirius takes it to a whole new level!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
oh man...cliffy really? every great author needs to do at least one...so i guess your a great author!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
I through he was gone three week but you just said two
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Oh snap shit just got serious
Fated-Dusk chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
Love this! It's pretty well done and sucked me into the tale. I kind of just kept reading and ignored my responsibilites in real life 'til it was done...nice job!
grayember13 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
This was a great story! Thanks for thinking of it and writing it!
JakeFL chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I anticipated that Luna would end up being the Bat-Hound, but kept cringing at the thought, since technically Bat-Hound's name is ACE. But, hey, that's the Bat Fam fanatic in me. Otherwise, the story was pretty good.
Reina Grayson chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I don't think the ending was a dissapointment. I loved the twist, I was curious about GLoria too, why would someone live alone in the woods like that away from others.
Sairey13 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Aww... That was a great story... Are you going to make another Bruce/Dick father/son story? If you are, can't wait to see it!
Sairey13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
You know? At times, I bet Bruce would forget that Dick isn't really his son and would come to believe that Dick is truly his son by blood... At times like these, I wish that Dick was Bruce's son; it would be sweet, and Damian would actually have an actual brother by blood.
Anyway, hope to see the next update!
27aquarrow72 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
DAMN IT! UPDATE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
You're killing me slowly with this... ASAP!