Reviews for Apples
couchjumper chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
omg i love this more more!
Acthy chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Ohh, I liked this! Poor Kenzi though! Please write more Denzi stories!
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
That was awesome.
Meridian13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
LOVED this. Very clever and I like how you expressed Kenzi and Dyson's relationship.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awww, soo cute! XD
RealityDidMeIn chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I don't remember if I've reviewed but I've read this like a dozen times. Other than a few small mistakes (spelling mostly) this is totally awesome. Thank you for sharing!
dream-big-101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
You really need to continue on with tis story somehow
aikakone chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Let's be real for a moment. Your reader warning is a poor way to begin and off-putting to potential readers, even sympathetic ones. A person can't actually *know* if s/he likes a story until it's already been read. Period. That don't like/don't read warning is really kind of silly.

Now to the body of what you've written:
I like the word lanky to describe Dyson. He certainly is!
I really like the part where you point out about meeting each other on the street or being in each others' lives. Relationships can totally be that way. We don't always seek out the people who are important to us or feel something magnificent upon first meeting. But then something happens and that person becomes part of the internal fabric of ourselves. It's a nice thing you've brought here.
sloantate chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love, love, love :D

My only issue is I want more :p

Added you to my favs

I loved how you capture both Dyson & Kenzi, even a side of Bo that I've glimpsed at time.

Yay you
SpaghettiTacos chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
HEY! What is this. You can't just end it! xD
Rockangel777 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I didn't feel like logging in. I love this! You should write more d/k please! Also you should consider a beta.
Eliche chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Yay Kenzi/Dyson. Great work.
bookworm1287 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
that was so cute, I loved the ending... :)
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I lurve eeet!
Jessfairy88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Love this hope you write more soon.