Reviews for Of Witches and Spades
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Hey I read your story and just wanted to know if you were planning to continue it. I think it is a very promising story and honestly hope you do update. Well, you're story is very intriguing and I am rather curious as to how Alfred will meet Arthur.
jojoandpicnic97 chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I have a feeling that time will just go to shit in this story... I look forward to an update. :)
HannahSakura2010 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
asdfghjkl Antonio you little cutie! So I'm guessing that time has a role to play in this story, am I right? .
Mr or Ms Tanuki chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Interesting, I can't wait until Arthur comes into the mix. Please update soon!
aquamarinetiger98 chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
GOSH does this mean Arthur is coming into the story soon?! I swear this story just gets more and more exciting every time! I assure that was very very satisfactory. Very.
Sgofyyah13 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
I'm so happy seeing this update.
aquamarinetiger98 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
What's good is that you've updated. The story really is incredible, loving the plot. Life gets in the way of these kinds of things (or vice-versa) all the time! I'm sure most of us on here can understand where you're coming from.
HannahSakura2010 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
pfft aww be nice to Yao, Alfred; he's old. I really like this! *still stewing in jealously over your trip to Italy* At least you seem to be having fun!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
this is certainly different form the cardverse stories I've read i love it !
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Wow this is a very refreshing beginning and storyline, not like the others I read. Your doing a awesome job on it, so keep up with the good work! :D Can't wait for the next chapter! :3
Liru chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Love love it! So happy to see more of it! Am excited to know more!
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Oh, poor Yao! And I love the way you write Alfred, it's so unique for this kind of fict! Great job over all, I can't wait for the next chapter!
HannahSakura2010 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Yes, how indeed? :D Great chapter! And darned right, you should fear me! Mwahahahahaha! See you tomorrow, love! *blows you an innocent kiss*
Sgofyyah13 chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
God dammit! cliff hanger! I've been waiting for so long x-x
HannahSakura2010 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
*flails* Good chapter, love! I love it so far! Hehe, Al and Matt causing trouble. Good for them!
I noticed one thing, near the beginning, when you were writing about how it took "the new king's unusual strength" to calm Yao down when he lost it. Did you mean the old one? The new one hasn't been chosen yet.
Now, write more! *sends you much love*