Reviews for Summer by the Bay
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
Absolutely Beautiful. This story was breathtakingly gorgeous. The way you described the scenery of the beach. The words you used when you described different events. The way you took enemies and made the into friends. You made each character their own character and I enjoyed every bit of reading while imaginning their stories unfold. At different parts of the story I thought I was reading a Nicholas Starks novel. A trail of stardust is following you. THANKS!
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
This chapter was beautiful, bittersweet, sexy, sad and unforgettable. I loved reading every single bit and I hate that it is almost over.
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Bittersweet and Beautiful. Young love is always memorable. Strawberry Wine.
Asian Delicacy chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Little Kagome is spreading her wings.
Asian Delicacy chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Nice...Now I Wanna Go For A Swim.
Asian Delicacy chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
This chapter was funny. Koga and Inuyasha fighting isalways funny...Sango harassing Inuyasha is even funnier.
Asian Delicacy chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
This war a really sweet chapter. I love the interactions between all of them.
Asian Delicacy chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Isn't it strange how chance situations can be the beginnings of beautiful friendships. I can totally see tora happening. Great chapter.
Asian Delicacy chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
There's a lot of intense emotions. Kagome and Inuyasha kiss and them Kikyo snd Kagome meet. WOW!
Asian Delicacy chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
This is like getting really interesting.
Asian Delicacy chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
This story is very interesting.
Asian Delicacy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very good first Chapter. Your writing style is very descriptive.
inuyashlover98 chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! why in the world does this not have more reviews?!

this is one of the best inuyasha fanfictions I have ever read- and believe me, I've read a TON of them! omg this is was so amazing! You are an excellent writer ;)
loveeeed it!
JazaraRose chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Such a beautiful story! I love it :)
miss priss chris chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
Omg... I could just picture all of this story. It was so romantic and sweet. I absolutely loves it and will be looking forward to more just like it. AMAZING! and I am a really picky reader. You have to catch my interest with the first chapter. Ur writings is phenomenal! Do u think you could write one basses off of pearl harbor the movie? Its my favorite and In return for writing the story... I will dedicate my next story to you. PLEASE!