Reviews for For Charity
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 2 . 3/11
This is a fun and funny story; I like it.:)
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
So relieved Victoria didn't win! Loved the story.
Miggs chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
You can tell I've been gorging myself on your Lassiet fics lately. You write them so well, AND in character, AND your fics make me laugh. Hurrah for Millicent saving Carlton from his ex-wife!
Bamfbugboy chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I've seen enough Hentai to know where this is going
dragonmactir chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Lovely, both the plot and the smutty little ending (his tentacle? shiver)
hfce chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Oh my God that was so romantic. I loved it. Those two are just magical. :)
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I love Millicent! She was just overall amazing. And the plots you come up with are so creative! I loved it! :D
TheRealAlyshebaFan chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeee! Loved it! Loved the matron, loved the auction (I've written a couple of bachelor auctions m'self, mind you, but none as hilarious), love the marriage proposal... Wunnerful.

Bring on more smut, by the way! :D
Lawson227 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
"There are men, there are gay men, there's the whole cross-dressing contingent, there's female-shaped entities, some of whom are also men, and then there's you. You are the only woman, period."

BWAH!

I adore Millicent- she's absolutely fabulous and I love that she beat out Victoria for a date with Carlton.

And the end... the END! I was all misty-eyed and stuff.

(I expect I will still add to the smut in Juliet On The Edge, in case you were wondering.) (Not that you were. You're above all that. I know everyone is too mature to succumb to the lure of Lassiet smut.)

Um, hello... have you MET us? *shakes head in disbelief* Woman, there's a honeymoon to smutfest your way through!
LovinIt chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
So I'm not a real big fan of lassiet...but they way you write it. OH. MY. GOD! I effing love it! You not only fulfill my need for smut with your Juliet on the edge but you also fulfill my need for sweet relationshipness. On a side note I'm not a big shules fan either.
hfce chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
You did it again. Another great Lassiet fic. I adore jealous Carlton and Juliet. They are so cute! LOL! I can't wait to see how Juliet beats out those other girls. That is going to be so much fun to read. LOL!
Alysheba1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Omigosh...a charity bachelor auction! Can I make a bid? ;)

Can't wait for more. This is just *deeeelightful*!
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I seriously have to think of more suggestions for you, since you do such an incredibly lovely job with them.

I love how both of them are quietly and not-so-quietly going nuts over this charity auction & I want to bop Juliet over the head for saying that marriage is a non-option and freaking poor Carlton out. Seriously, what is that girl thinking?