Reviews for Clash!
Hellothere chapter 1 . 1/10
Ahh, you have no idea how much I love this fic! I've read it 2 years ago and now when my obsession with RenMasa've returned I found it again & once again it gave me the same chills! Plus I've been calling Masato "Massie" for a long time now and I totally forgot that the idea of that nickname came from this very fanfic. It made me so happy do read it again :D
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This was a good fic too! I love your writing, it's awesome! I especially loved the part at the end, when Ren made Masato tell him he loved him. That was adorable! The nickname 'Massie' was kind of creepy though, lol.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
That was a gooood read. :) leaves room for imagination in the ending but the scenario is perfect!
My0wnlittleworld247 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh wow, it's been a very long time since I've read such a well written piece of work. I loved it, I really did, and now I have every intention of reading more of your stories.
SweetnWild chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I've been challenged to review things more often so here goes.

When I saw the name and description, this is not the story I pictured. Not sure what my mind had expected but it wasn't this. I liked it though. I usually don't read much with Masato and Ren but I'm glad I did.

Keep up the good work-I'll be watching you(not a stalker)

Blackness
Emylisis chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Omigod that was AWESOME. x3

So ADORABLE (and rather attractive, must say).

LOVED it.
Saradavinci1995 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
You have...no idea how happy I am to have found you... GOD BLESS TUMBLR.

MasaRen is my favorite couple ever, and shall definitely remain for a long time! I hope to see more of your work about this pairing! Your writing skills are simply amazing... and Masato, Ren are both entirely in character, since I can picture all of that happening! The story line as well, GREAT JOB! w

Please let me be your No.1 fan! XD
AmberAsh chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow... I'm speechless. Literally speechless. (That doesn't stop me from typing out a review, though. XD)

I'm thankful to you from the bottom of my heart for writing such a fantastic fic for me. Please write more when you're not busy. RenMasa needs more love! _